The online racing simulator

The tough people at forum war. :munching_
:munching_
Quote from Luke.S :hypocrite

/post

Explain me why, I just read that in the begin only important people from like TDU central get in, and they slowly allow more people in to not overload the servers.

Quote from brandons48 :Bose acting like a nobhead....

Nothing new, then.

Got nothing else to do then make yourself look like a dick?

Quote from brt900 :quoted for truth

And you just post because others do, and you think your awesome? Idiot.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Seriously, what's wrong with people today? Is it the official "be aggressive and insulting" day?
towards bose all the same

or is it mainly towards brandons

i get them two confused
what happend to the beta
Quote from brandons48 :Oh boo-****ing-hoo, poor Bose hasn't been accepted in the beta immediately, someone shoot the head of Atari...

If you DID get accepted, the chances are you'll find part of the game you don't like and wont shut the **** up about it... As you usually do.

Lol u mad. I don't care if I get accepted or not now, I 'd be glad if I get accepted. If I don't like a part I won't tell anything, because there is an NDA, do your homework before you start talking shit, pathetic loser.
Quote from zeugnimod :Seriously, what's wrong with people today? Is it the official "be aggressive and insulting" day?

aka troll friday at heise
Quote from Bose321 :It's more like 2 months.

Quote from Bose321 : If I don't like a part I won't tell anything, because there is an NDA, do your homework before you start talking shit, pathetic loser.

You always want to know best don't you?
To be honest, ik think the only one who needs to get over himself is you, after seeing this last page.

Anyway, I didn't mean to be that ''agressive'' in my post, but i guess you just interpreted it wrong with that short fuse of yours.
Just be sure not to lose that temper, as I got a great laugh of it, multiple times.
wtf, an argument on this forum and i'm not in it. i'm getting slower in my old age. it's nice to see the usual suspects jumping on the band wagon though.
Boring argument is boring. Someone commit assault and make this more interesting.
-
(Stiggie) DELETED by Stiggie
Quote from Stiggie :You always want to know best don't you?
To be honest, ik think the only one who needs to get over himself is you, after seeing this last page.

Anyway, I didn't mean to be that ''agressive'' in my post, but i guess you just interpreted it wrong with that short fuse of yours.
Just be sure not to lose that temper, as I got a great laugh of it, multiple times.

Ur doin it wrong, everyone saw it as aggressive, also I don't really got a short fuse, more like you, plus you're so immature to keep trying to attack me after I hurted your feelings once, cute.

I don't want to know best, no use with you, everyone does know better in that case, but I just want to correct you.
so, does this mean the wedding is off?
Quote from Bose321 : I don't really got a short fuse

I'm sure you don't.

Quote from Bose321 :why are you being such a big idiot? Get over yourself.

Quote from Bose321 :
Got nothing else to do then make yourself look like a dick?

Quote from Bose321 :Idiot.

Quote from Bose321 :pathetic loser.

Quote from Bose321 : plus you're so immature to keep trying to attack me after I hurted your feelings once, cute.

Isn't that what you're attempting to do in this post aswell?

Quote from Bose321 :I don't want to know best, no use with you, everyone does know better in that case

As far as ''hurting my feelings'' goes, calling me a big idiot really doesn't affect me that much.
It seems like there have been some posts i have missed out on? Or are you just pulling your own conclusions?

Anyway, I'm just going to argue with you anymore, this is starting to get pointless.

Quote from dadge :so, does this mean the wedding is off?

I'm afraid so.
Not all of those were pointed at you. Don't you got something else to do? Last sentence made no sense, well, less sense then any of your posts.
Soooooooo

does anyone from these forums have the beta? If so, please elaborate on how it plays! If not, I don't think the beta actually exists.
Quote from Rappa Z :Soooooooo

does anyone from these forums have the beta? If so, please elaborate on how it plays! If not, I don't think the beta actually exists.

Even if someone has it, they're not allowed to tell you, because of the NDA, if he would, it would be illegal officially.
How would you know the terms of the NDA without having to agree to it...

:detective
Quote from Bose321 :Even if someone has it, they're not allowed to tell you, because of the NDA, if he would, it would be illegal officially.

Exactly
Quote from Bose321 :Even if someone has it, they're not allowed to tell you, because of the NDA, if he would, it would be illegal officially.

People follow these "NDA" rules as much as drivers follow the speed limit aka not often.
If they don't thats normally the last closed beta they get to participate in.

I've participated in a number of closed betas, and they take the NDA quite seriously.
what was the release date again?
Release:
US: September 21, 2010
UK: September 24, 2010
Quote from Bean0 :How would you know the terms of the NDA without having to agree to it...

:detective

Before you download the beta, there is the NDA you have to accept before you participate.
Quote from AstroBoy :People follow these "NDA" rules as much as drivers follow the speed limit aka not often.

Like danowat said, they take it very seriously.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :what was the release date again?

Sep 21 for US, 24th for EU.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG