The online racing simulator
I have no idea never did clubs in TDU 1. Anyway at the moment there is a club house and a bar. 5 Million is needed to upgrade and get a club garage.
Quote from DevilDare :If the NDA is still in effect, then they have every right to give out infractions or whatever.

The game is not out yet, therefore you're breaking the NDA by talking about the beta, and revealing info from it.

So what are reviwers meant to do, not mention anything then? Bose got a press copy for his site, which IIRC is reviewing it.

The forums say 'No BETA discussion', but the mods on TDU forums use that on posts that don't contain any beta discussion
Quote from DieKolkrabe :So what are reviwers meant to do, not mention anything then? Bose got a press copy for his site, which IIRC is reviewing it.

The forums say 'No BETA discussion', but the mods on TDU forums use that on posts that don't contain any beta discussion

Yeah. There is a big difference in discussion, and that one phrase I used. And yeah, I am reviewing it.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :So what are reviwers meant to do, not mention anything then? Bose got a press copy for his site, which IIRC is reviewing it.

He mentioned beta content in his post. Yes it was couple of words, but he still mentioned it.

He is free to review the game, no one said thats not allowed. But he cannot refer back to the beta while the NDA is still active.

I thinks its pretty easy to understand.
Unlocked Hawaii today. For the guy who was wondering if the roads were still jagged etc, they're much better now. It's like Eden clicked TurboSmooth on the terrain mesh
Quote from TiJay :Unlocked Hawaii today. For the guy who was wondering if the roads were still jagged etc, they're much better now. It's like Eden clicked TurboSmooth on the terrain mesh

I think that makes it worth it.
Yeah, I don't really care about ibiza, I wanna know how Hawaii looks compared to TDU! Got some pictures? I really can't be bothered to continue with this game.
but its the same exact hawaii as in 1?
Well, apparently not, because of the smooth roads. And they also said they have improved the graphics on the island.
Quote from e2mustang :but its the same exact hawaii as in 1?

apprently it isn't because of the offroad trails now.
Ok. We never got to try Hawaii in the beta. I might actually get the game now. Ibiza was crap, tbh... Some of the villages were cool, though....
$40USD on steam pre order. Joy. Can't wait to play this.
does anyone know if it supports full features of g25 on pc?
Quote from skolekaj :does anyone know if it supports full features of g25 on pc?

Yes it works fine, all wheels do.
okay thank's for help then i guess i will be ordering for pc
Wise choice.

Why the hell can't I contact Atari/Eden during the weekend? Need to wait for the news of a new key till Monday...
Just pre-ordered on Steam. A bit worried though, I don't know how well my 8800 GT is going to hold up.

Also, when can I expect the game to go up on Steam?
Quote from senn :$40USD on steam pre order. Joy. Can't wait to play this.

50 Eur here for some reason :\
Quote from squidhead :50 Eur here for some reason :\

You both got ripped off, it's £24.99 here (€29 - $39AUD)
I'm not buying it for €50 when the US guys get it for $40. No way.

Steam, get your s**t straight.
I'm just going to download it off the cheapest retailer and burn it to a dvd anyway, shame it's not steam... Steam would have been convenient
FF doesn't work for me, I have a G27
On what console, or are you using PC? It definately won't work on X360....

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG