The online racing simulator
Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :It weighs almost nothing, but I could also just send over the CD-key if it's not limited to one account.

Isnt there an option to revoke the key when you uninstall it? i wouldnt mind you sending it over here
TDU2 is terrible, get TDU1 and the expansion pack - then unlock Hardcore mode, sooo much fun to drive the cars - you can even download some community made cars.
Quote from lukelfs :TDU2 is terrible, get TDU1 and the expansion pack - then unlock Hardcore mode, sooo much fun to drive the cars - you can even download some community made cars.

i still have my tdu 1 dvd somewhere...might reinstall if i get bored
Quote from lukelfs :TDU2 is terrible, get TDU1 and the expansion pack - then unlock Hardcore mode, sooo much fun to drive the cars - you can even download some community made cars.

TDU1 was just an unplayable to me; the low-detail roads made it quite crap to drive anywhere but in the cities.
i play TDU1 atm, its not bad if you just want to chill out and just cruise, i got a mk3 golf mod and a mk2 golf, pretty fun
Try these settings on the wheel for tdu2, it should help loads with the drivability:

Vibration: Middle
Force feedback: High
Steering Sensitivity: 2 pushes right from Far left
Speed factor: Middle
Steering Damping:Fully Left
Deadzone: Fully Left
Clutch Linearity(if you have one):Full Right
Throttle Linearity: Fully Right
Brake Linearity: Fully Right

Still not the best, but easily drivable if you just want to cruise around 180km/h staying in one lane.
Yeah force feedback is non existent.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG