The online racing simulator
Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
Quote from JJ72 :But the problem is her taste of the club culture thing, hair style and dressing up etc also sucks big time.

This has always put me off these games. The object of the game is to strive to turn your character into the kind of undeserving, pointless, moneyed prick that make me gnash my teeth with rage.
Quote from Mustafur :Yeah that pisses me off,

There is a way to download songs and play them on the game though?(talking about PS3).

no, another thing that they've nerfed which was in TDU1. :/
Quote from MAGGOT :Just Cause 2

That's not even a driving game.
Quote from MAGGOT :Fuel

That's a driving game, but I suppose it wasn't meant to run with wheels, only KB... "Press right" -> I turn the wheel right. Control set. "Press left" -> I turn the wheel left. Control set. Previous control ereased. WTF.

The fastest game I bought and "recycled". That is, I used it, uninstalled it and gave it as a gift to a friend that I didn't like very much. That's how much I loved that game.

So, TDU1 über alles, and TDU2 just following, even if only for the sheer size of the map.
FFS seriously that GOD DAMN button lag is driving me crazy. And WHY my car always starts 1-2sec after others? Whats the ****ing logic in that???? :banghead:
Quote from Myffe :FFS seriously that GOD DAMN button lag is driving me crazy. And WHY my car always starts 1-2sec after others? Whats the ****ing logic in that???? :banghead:

Yeah I have noticed that as well, dunno how I guessed it but in my case helped when you hold the throttle button all the time before the race. (quite annyoing)
u will beat them anyway so what does it matter lol
Quote from Myffe :FFS seriously that GOD DAMN button lag is driving me crazy. And WHY my car always starts 1-2sec after others? Whats the ****ing logic in that???? :banghead:

Try not using auto gears? (taken from the official forums) Supposedly it's 'being worked on'

Not that I hold out hope
yeah that happens when you are on auto.
i got to 11 or 12 level and i absolutely enjoy the game. couldnt wait to get my F430 scuderia. sex for my ears !
Still playing this game?

I just spent an hour or so scouring Ibiza 2 stuck at 99%. I'm missing 1 of the wrecks and can't find any spot that was missed as far as the 1% road the game says I'm missing.
how those wrecks work? i found a few and than i found an other one and it said 1/10 ..? are thre more types of cars i have to collect 10 of each?
btw im mostly doing the racing championships,but i dont know how im gonna do the A1 with keyboard
Quote from e2mustang :how those wrecks work? i found a few and than i found an other one and it said 1/10 ..?

Ibiza is split into two zones, each zone has 10 wrecks that are count independently of each other.
Quote from mrodgers :Still playing this game?

I just spent an hour or so scouring Ibiza 2 stuck at 99%. I'm missing 1 of the wrecks and can't find any spot that was missed as far as the 1% road the game says I'm missing.

probably a tiny bit of road obscured by icons on the map, turn the legends into minimum and look for short driveways leading to fueling stations and whatever. it's a pain, but that's part of the achievement.
Quote from MAGGOT :Ibiza is split into two zones, each zone has 10 wrecks that are count independently of each other.

damn! thats a lot of wrecks to find.+ in hawaii !? lets cruise
IIRC Hawaii only has one zone, so there's 20 wrecks in Ibiza and 10 in Hawaii. Plus however many were added in the update, I believe there was a couple added to each island but I can't remember.
Nope Hawaii has 4 zones MAGGOT, 10 wrecks for each zone (Zones 1-4)
Quote from MAGGOT :IIRC Hawaii only has one zone, so there's 20 wrecks in Ibiza and 10 in Hawaii. Plus however many were added in the update, I believe there was a couple added to each island but I can't remember.

No, Ibiza has 2 zones and O'ahu has 4, so there are 20 wrecks in Ibiza and 40 in Hawaii.
Spoiler - click to revealThe cars you can find are VW Beetle, Citroen 2CV, V8 Buggy, Jaguar D-Type, AC 427 Cobra, Shelby Daytona Coupe
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Nope Hawaii has 4 zones MAGGOT, 10 wrecks for each zone (Zones 1-4)

Well.. I wasn't even close.
Quote from mrodgers :Still playing this game?

Still playing a lot here. I'm level 50 or 51 now.
Finally found the 2 stupid little roads in the city near the airport that I looked at 100 times. Neither road could be seen on my television (360 and very old TV) and I finally happened to get the cursor in the right spot to see it change to the red circle.
Quote from mrodgers :Finally found the 2 stupid little roads in the city near the airport that I looked at 100 times. Neither road could be seen on my television (360 and very old TV) and I finally happened to get the cursor in the right spot to see it change to the red circle.

Yeah, finding the last % of road is teadius work. I found them by driving around keeping one eye on the minimap (they show better there)

Bah, just wasted over 1'000'000 on upgrading the Konigsegg and its geared improperly so I cant get near 400kph (I wanted it to max out at 450, the Veyron feels so slow)

Favourite car: Impreza
Least Favourite car: Any Aston (impossibly tailhappy)
I created a time trial challenge for you. "Flat Four Fury" in the other flat four car, the Beetle, class C4. Since I'm as slow as the car you will easily win the money.

My handle is t1hero (for a reason)
What a waste of money

I there any way to play the game properly with a wheel? Tried messing with the settings a bit, it's just completely ridiculous. I'd have been happy with the TDU1 physics, they somehow managed to make it really really bad this time

Too bad, would've been a fun game.
do it with keyboard,i did the whole game with that no probs.and its better than tdu1 now that i played many weeks i can see. + bikes are coming and more cars+new missions in the patch very soon
Search about in this thread, someone posted a pic of effective wheel settings. Still no decent FF, but no 200 degree deadzone either.

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG