The online racing simulator
Yes, that's why I was looking at how the tires and suspension moved in the video. You can clearly see the 'steps' in gradient from the suspension movement at that point in the video.
If the steps are closer together than TDU1 (and it looks like they are) it should be ok. One of things that caused the problem in TDU1 was the fact that the polygons were a good 5 metres long.

rFactor, for example uses the same model for both graphics and physics and I've never encountered the same 'polygonal road' issue there.
Just read that the new island will take 20 hours to ride all the tarmac. Seems quite much, no idea how long it took in TDU1.
Depends on traffic and how fast you're going i spose :P
Either way, should be awesome. Really want to hear what they
have done to improve the police tho, they seem to be keeping it under raps. I don't really understand all the emphasis on character creation etc, i couldn't give a rats as long as the cars are a blast and the scenery is awesome, and the physics are an improvement over tdu1, of course
Police where horrifyingly bad on TDU1 if they don't plan on improving it then they should just remove it.
Well if you watched the interview videos, they asked what plans do you have for the police side of things. And the dev women said there's something special but can't say what it is as of yet.

I can only guess/hope there's some sort of game mode lol cops and robbers or that they have made it close to need for speed hot pursuit 2, that was a great game for cops. That or the classic NFS4

Dayum.
Daytona coupe? Yes please
That looks jawdroppingly gorgeous!
Looks very nice, i just hope we won´t need some sort of Übercomputer to run it properly.
its 2010,every1 should have ubercomputer by now,or at least microubercomputer
Some cars in TDU had really low res textures in the cockpit. Hope they get rid of it..
Yay for offroading on road tyres!
signed up thx
me too
signed up to beta test. Put down all 3 platforms.
Check!

Thanks Alex.
I subscribed twice...

Kinda stupid you HAVE to fill in what consoles you own, I don't own any, but I HAVE to fill in one, so I just did Wii. I SO hope I get it.
Quote from Bose321 :I subscribed twice...

Kinda stupid you HAVE to fill in what consoles you own, I don't own any, but I HAVE to fill in one, so I just did Wii. I SO hope I get it.

Then you get a chance to beta test it, but for the Wii... Except you don't own it.

Agreed.
I filled in the PS2 because since I have a PS1 it's the closest thing I could have chosen...

I agree, i don't own any, yet my mother owns a Wii so i put that...
Why on earth do they expect everyone to own a damn console?
Quote from J@mes :I agree, i don't own any, yet my mother owns a Wii so i put that...
Why on earth do they expect everyone to own a damn console?

Because they think only hardcore gamers sign up for the beta test en they also have consoles 90% of the time.
Signed up but idk my luck i think this is only available for USA, canada, france, uk, italy according to the country selection they were at the top before alphebetical.
Does anyone know how long till you know if you get accepted to the beta?

They had better have some to australia :/

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG