The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
my dads been after a mk3 caddy. but now going for a transporter t4.t5 or maybe the 2010 one been quoted £23k
Would just like to say that i hate Intercooler piping.
I thought I'd show you some more of my rusty ride.

It looked like this when I bought it last November:

Now I've got the summer wheels mounted again...

... and painted some white walls on them again ( like I did on the winter tyres ) ...

... to make cool posing photos like this one ^^ :

Attached images
DSCF5309.jpg
DSCF5908.jpg
DSC01826.jpg
TTCC.jpg
I'm digging the tyres!
Quote from jibber :I'm digging the tyres!

Me too.

I'm just waiting for them to get a little dirtier, so they don't look as plastic-ish.^^
edit ...pics dont work
Quote from 5tag :Me too.

I'm just waiting for them to get a little dirtier, so they don't look as plastic-ish.^^

men i love your car. Minus the rust it would be so awesome to own one of this cars. I like these old cars, my GF drives an old Fiat Panda 1000 and its totally awesome to drive this little thing
Quote from FPV_125 :edit ...pics dont work

Umm.. for me they did.

Quote from BastianB :men i love your car. Minus the rust it would be so awesome to own one of this cars. I like these old cars, my GF drives an old Fiat Panda 1000 and its totally awesome to drive this little thing

That's the reason I bought it for. Getting rid of the rust will cost me quite some bucks but rust is only a cosmetical problem on this car (though the right hand side looks a bit worse).
ye sadly vw's are rustboxes,but other than that they r pretty good. 1 of my workmates had a vr6 jetta,sold it recently to his friend,and one day he came by,lifted the car up,and we were like HOOLY SHIIIT!!! the driver seat almost fell thru the floor now that would've been a surprise while driving
Not mine, but thought it might interest some of you.. Mainly aussies and americans lol.

89 Mitsubishi L300 Van
Alpine heady, Kicker amps & speakers, 2 Blaupunkt 18" subs, and this monster going into it.
5.7l V8 LS1 (Commodore, Camaro, Monaro, Pontiac GTO etc)

You kiwi's are nuts.
ppl said i needed some skid pics of my car. drove over to vic to have some drag races last weekend heres a couple of pics

what times did you end up running?
pbd a 12.92 @110mph found another pic too
Pretty good time for something thats essentially a boat
Quote from nism0 :Not mine, but thought it might interest some of you.. Mainly aussies and americans lol.

89 Mitsubishi L300 Van
Alpine heady, Kicker amps & speakers, 2 Blaupunkt 18" subs, and this monster going into it.
5.7l V8 LS1 (Commodore, Camaro, Monaro, Pontiac GTO etc)

Haha farking awesome bro heres my little starlet

Quote from R34king :Haha farking awesome bro heres my little starlet

Starlet needs a 12a bridgey :P
**** no.
I'm a massive rotary fan, hence why I have an RX7. But I cannot stand interacial car breeding. lol.
Hiaces, BMWs, Starlets, Lancers, KE20s with Rotaries.. Ugh.

Put a 7AGTE
Argh, purists >_<
Quote from nism0 :**** no.
I'm a massive rotary fan, hence why I have an RX7. But I cannot stand interacial car breeding. lol.
Hiaces, BMWs, Starlets, Lancers, KE20s with Rotaries.. Ugh.

Put a 7AGTE

currently has a standard 4k but I have a 5k im building up
Audi A4 1.9TDI 170 BHP With a Remap, 18" BBS wheels waiting on a few more euro mods for it. hope ye like it
Attached images
audi1.jpg
audi 2.jpg
audi 3.jpg
audi wheel.jpg
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Audi A4 1.9TDI 170 BHP With a Remap, 18" BBS wheels waiting on a few more euro mods for it. hope ye like it

Beautiful mate.
my old suspension...
Attached images
pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
yayy summer is coming.
Quote from Tazka :yayy summer is coming.

Wow the scene makes the car look so awesome(not that it's bad by itself).
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG