The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Can you please make some videos in day light, not in night time. Thanks.
Day time = More Traffic flow.
Day time = More cops.
Its also alot more dangerous during the day because you can't see headlights through the trees or anything

I think i'll stick to 3am where theres no chance of running into traffic or police hey...
It's a pointless video tho, since you can't see sh*t. Then again, street racing videos are lame anyway, pretty much the same category as burnout videos... something nobody wants to see and every tool wants to show off.
U mad?
No, he sane!

But U mad!!

Went to Greer, SC with my parents to visit the BMW Plant. I did a 2 day teen driving course at the BMW Performance Center while I was there. Here are some pictures of our X5 going down the Tail of the Dragon.

Quote from jibber :It's a pointless video tho, since you can't see sh*t. Then again, street racing videos are lame anyway, pretty much the same category as burnout videos... something nobody wants to see and every tool wants to show off.

you sure about that hahaha?
The biggest issue I find driving at night... you don't know what's in the trees. Animals such as reindeer or beavers could jump out at any moment, completely destroying your precious car in an instant.
dustin, i dont think that they have any of those in australia...
they have kangaroos!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The biggest issue I find driving at night... you don't know what's in the trees. Animals such as reindeer or beavers could jump out at any moment, completely destroying your precious car in an instant.

We had a roo jump out infront of us on a straight bit of road a while ago, we don't have reindeer or beavers..

worst we have is rabbits and roo's
At long last, the Wira is sold, may "Roy" enjoy the p-wagon as much as I have.

On other news... I have pimped t3h car some more.
Quote from Jakg :On other news... I have pimped t3h car some more.

Show pics
Quote from AMB :Show pics

Well loads of practical stuff (such as some new Alcantara seats and some Harmon Kardon speakers from another ZT), heres the one that will start off the flames.

And it gets worse... tomorrow I fit Chav-Tastic DRL's...

*dons flameproof suit*
Quote from Jakg :[Snip]

*dons flameproof suit*

Don't worry, I'm the only chav around the LFS forums apparently, but yeah nice :P must put up pics of the DRL's
Quote from Jakg :Well loads of practical stuff (such as some new Alcantara seats and some Harmon Kardon speakers from another ZT), heres the one that will start off the flames.

*dons flameproof suit*

Sounds good Well i bought couple of weeks ago Hertz Energy EBX300.4 in my trunk. Inside i have some helix speakers rear and front. In future i was planning to get new 5.25" at back..

And new front bumper almost done . Looks much better right now. This might get out of my hands and im starting to do all kinds of crazy fiberglass things to my car
Timelapse with GoPro mounted on roof.
Can't please everyone.

Had a different tune on the original file but not surprisingly, youtube muted the sounds completely and I had to use audioswap. The whole copyright thing is a load of bs if you're asking me.
Nice vid matrixi, I quite liked the music myself, went well with the vid .
If I hear another video with that song I will kill myself... I swear...

Getting sick of it now. Every. Damn. Video.
Same question as in the comments, how fast at 3.18....?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG