The online racing simulator
d6nn... do you think it's better without it? Or could it be made in another way?
Quote from AEF :Hi racers,
I posted this pic also in the other thread but I think it's better to post it here!
A nice duel in South City Long with my friend FIZ!
Only radial blur, sharpped mask, cutting, smudging and somenthing else.
Thanks for comments...

XFR.... South City (i think)..... Demo Racer...... WTF?

HOW?

BTW here is another one from me, i love having fun with the AI
Attached images
My Sixth Edit copy.jpg
Quote from d6nn :a duel ... with ur friend... as a demo racer...?

but it is a nice pic. i like it except the blur on the wheels

oh, i thought i posted a message to stop this! look at the wheels, they have the logos, meaning its patch U, therefore it isnt a cracker!
Face the facts, posting a picture of yourself racing in an S2 car while your account identifies you as a 'Demo Racer' has two explanations:
  1. You have 2 accounts, one being 'S2 licensed' and the other 'Demo Racer', and you use one for racing and the other for forum activities.
  2. You used an illegal program to unlock S2 contents.
And another edit: I think a program called Hamachi could solve the multiplayer incompatibility, but I don't know for sure.
it cant be a cracker, for the simple reason that the crack will not work on Multiplayer. Period.
What about, his friend is S2 licensed, and unlocked the s2 version on his computer to have a LAN multiplayer game?
or ignore the voice of reason!

Look at the pic, it has the tyre sidewall logos, therefore it is either R, S or U, and as you know there are no cracks for it, thus he is an S2 player
Quote from Spudster :XFR.... South City (i think)..... Demo Racer...... WTF?

HOW?

BTW here is another one from me, i love having fun with the AI

you really gotta work on your blur
Quote from Jakg :or ignore the voice of reason!

Look at the pic, it has the tyre sidewall logos, therefore it is either R, S or U, and as you know there are no cracks for it, thus he is an S2 player

Voice of reason tells me, do we know?
panorama i made of fern bay, in b&w and color :
Attached images
Panorama Fern Bay color low q.jpg
Panorama Fern Bay b&w low q.jpg
Quote from Vendetta :you really gotta work on your blur

that wasnt one of my good ones, in fact thats my worst. Find them all HERE
why do you blur in such strange places?
a) the blur isnt distance blur or anything .... there is no point to it tbh illepall and you have overdone it

b) you have left bits where you havent blurred .... the best way to blur is to select the area or cut around the car and invert the selection, then go to filter>Blur (then choose the blur) instead of doing it by hand because you are missing parts and it looks kinda stupid
Quote from VALE 46 :a) the blur isnt distance blur or anything .... there is no point to it tbh illepall and you have overdone it

b) you have left bits where you havent blurred .... the best way to blur is to select the area or cut around the car and invert the selection, then go to filter>Blur (then choose the blur) instead of doing it by hand because you are missing parts and it looks kinda stupid

okay ty i'll make a mental note of that

but, one question, whats tbh?
To
Be
Honest
Second edit...
Hi to all,
I've tried to edit another pic. South City Classic this time... only me and a awesome FZR!
Motion blur with multiple layers, sharppen mask, burn tool, cutting and some little change in saturation and colors.
This time I haven't done nothing on the rims... do you like it?
Thanks for comments...
Attached images
Aef_LFSe4.jpg
not really seeing your a demo person with an FZGTR with your own license place with your name on it in the city

if you own S2 then use your screen name for this forum, not a made up one with demo user under it
Quote from Vendetta :panorama i made of fern bay, in b&w and color :

Nice. But how do you make a panorama shot at all? Two pictures together or so?
multiple pictures then just smooth erase sides to blend them together

i did one from the systern (well.. deck i guess it would be called) from my house in bahamas, but with a camera its quite hard if you do it by hand cause then you could be moving the camera up or down some (when pressing button even when on a tripod) but.. i dont know how to use timer on mine, owell, with games it.. can be a challenge also keeping it level, but even then it doesnt matter, you can just cut the parts that extend off

uh.. sorry for all that lol just need that first line really
Quote from Darkone55 :Nice. But how do you make a panorama shot at all? Two pictures together or so?

The panorama is made from 4 pictures. Use objects to know where to set the camera. For example :

http://img178.imageshack.us/im ... /panoramafernbayex0py.jpg

I put a red line inbetween each shot. For the farthest right line, you can see it is right next to that flag. So, to set up the second shot, id move the camera so that the right side is just at the end of the flag, but a bit more right. Then, place that layer under the first one, and move it left and right until its perfectly lined up. Repeat that same kind of process as many times as you want..you can even do a 360 degree panorama
Quote from Jakg :or ignore the voice of reason!

...or perhaps I know the way to crack LFS S2U and use it online...

However, it's my problem...

An answer to all... I'm only a Demo racer, therefore I use Demo racer account. Here, I want only to share some edited pics with you all.
Quote from AEF :...or perhaps I know the way to crack LFS S2U and use it online...

However, it's my problem...

An answer to all... I'm only a Demo racer, therefore I use Demo racer account. Here, I want only to share some edited pics with you all.

nice job on admitting it dipshit, lol. have fun being banned
so you are saying you have cracked LFS S2 Patch U and you are using it in multiplayer.....

I am not angry, i am happy, now i can laugh at jakg for being wrong this time about something he was so certain of!

but it was stupid of you to say that you have cracked U you know.....illepallillepall
Quote from Spudster :so you are saying you have cracked LFS S2 Patch U and you are using it in multiplayer.....

I am not angry, i am happy, now i can laugh at jakg for being wrong this time about something he was so certain of!

but it was stupid of you to say that you have cracked U you know.....illepallillepall

Dear guys,
I didn't say nothing, I said only perhaps...
I'm here only to share some edited pics with you. But seems that you are more interesting about full cracking of S2 than its screenshots!
:drummer:
It's strange... you are all (or less) S2 licensed, isn't it?! So... what do you want? Which is the problem? We are here to post only some pics, or not?

Sorry for my english...

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG