The online racing simulator
SKULLCRUSHERS
very good headphones
Quote from logitekg25 :SKULLCRUSHERS
very good headphones

Oh yes, for the price definitly .
They're taking a bit of getting used to though, im not used to headphones, let alone headphones which vibrate the sides of my face :|
yep, the only complaint i have is putting them on they always fold at the top

and im sending them back for a free replacement because the bass made a funny sound

on topic

car wash ^^
Quote from Migz :Oh yes, for the price definitly .
They're taking a bit of getting used to though, im not used to headphones, let alone headphones which vibrate the sides of my face :|

Make sure you don't turn up the volume too high. Unless you desire bad hearing in a few years of course.
One, well 10 of these, i only need one tho.

so i can do this!

This Model, but not this very bike.
If I just could get it to run (well) now. :/
To the last two posters: Congratulations! xD
Quote from logitekg25 :yep, the only complaint i have is putting them on they always fold at the top

and im sending them back for a free replacement because the bass made a funny sound

Not too sure what you mean by folding at the top?
I don't have that problem with mine?

And yesterday after not using my headphones for a few days i put them on and started listning to music, noticed tehre was no bass though. I didn't realise if i don't set the switch to off then they drain the battery.

Quote from jibber :Make sure you don't turn up the volume too high. Unless you desire bad hearing in a few years of course.

Volume is actually at a rather nice level.
For me full volume is perfect. For most people it's probably going to be slightly too loud as my hearing is already fooked.
But they really arent THAT THAT loud.

Bought these the other day for the Ipod, sound absolutely brilliant Good bass and treble quality
Ink'ds, eh? I have a pair, they have very nice bass indeed, especially considering they're canals

They get a bit uncomfortable after a few hours though, and the cable transmits a lot of "impact noise" (noise from the cable bouncing around) when walking - that aside, they're excellent.

My last purchase:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4000/

To go with The Orange Box which I bought on DVD a few days ago.
Ye I have noticed that too, can become annoying but if ye got the music up high enough, you don't seem to notice

My new purchase:

Bundle for £30
skullcandy's are easily the best bang-for-your-buck headphones out there.

their bass and treble in ink'd are great, and check out that warranty on their website
Preorders

New HDD

Xbox360 Headset

Second Copy of MW2 (since my brother knocked the xbox and it scratched rings in my old copy)
have him get you a new one
Its his brother....
well how old? if hes young then bleh, but he should pay for what he did, like if my brother broke my g25, rather have him buy me a whole one, i would have him get just what he broke, like the shifter goes for 20$ on ebay from the right person, and he shifts it hard
Quote from Xaid0n :Ye I have noticed that too, can become annoying but if ye got the music up high enough, you don't seem to notice

Wheres all the the hardcore legends then lol

Hixxy, Sy, Unknown, Dougal, Breeze, Vibes, and the man of the moment DJ Gammer, he is really making his mark these past few years IMO.
Quote from DavidTiger :New HDD

Xbox360 Headset

Second Copy of MW2 (since my brother knocked the xbox and it scratched rings in my old copy)

Microsoft is proud of you, and they are rubbing their hands in joy..
well he is only 11, and he was getting beaten in free-for-all (because he is rubbish ) and hit the desk which made the xbox jump and the disk came out of the tray inside and scratched it all...

He's already gave me £5 to go to the Game shop to have it re-surficed, which didnt work.
So then my dad payed half of the game and I payed the other..
Still I had already bought it once for £37 and now I payed another £16
Last thing I bought was an 11-year-old Ford Focus
Quote from DavidTiger : well he is only 11, and he was getting beaten in free-for-all (because he is rubbish ) and hit the desk which made the xbox jump and the disk came out of the tray inside and scratched it all...

The disc does not spin while in contact with the tray. That would be silly.

More likely the disc contacted the laser lens due to the vibration from the desk.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG