The online racing simulator
Seriously people, do you realy think that developers would go to a random servers, exit pits with VWS and disconnect? Jesus christ...
#452 - Dac
This is getting crazy lol
Quote from zeugnimod :WTH.

Sorry but are you people that dumb?

Those messages were done by an admin typing "/msg Scawen left the pits (VWS)" etc. and pressing Ctrl and selecting the right colors.

Is it that easy to fool you?

No, because the disconnecting color cannot be selected from the generic colours.
#454 - e.M
its photoshop! actually the best argument is that its impossible for them to play with vws couse its not in z28
I belive that these pics are fake too.. if not, I wanna see the full picture, not just a part..
/msg
Oh I'm pretty sure LFS chooses connect messages at random, no?

"Scawen connected (Scawen)"
"Victor (Victor) has connected"

:rolleyes:
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh I'm pretty sure LFS chooses connect messages at random, no?

"Scawen connected (Scawen)"
"Victor (Victor) has connected"

:rolleyes:

I thought it was [post=1365721]nice hoax[/post] but I didnt notice that fail
btw. I wouldnt be surprised that devs create some kind of frenzy on that - they usually did
Oh crap, I was just on my hidden FE server and Scawen used it to voice his opinion!!
Attached images
ScawenBalls.png
Quote from Flame CZE :Check my last post

The dark grey can be easily reproduced either by image manipulation (like in my image), or by actually having a user with custom name "Scawen" leave the server after those admin messages had been dispatched.
This thread is starting to resemble conversations about UFO sightings
Both pics are fake, I only made mine because I felt a fake like that had to be done properly, i.e. with the exact wording, unlike rocklan's attempt.
can they go online with the cars if they upload them to lfs world

we just wont see them because we dont have them on our computer
Quote from kimd41 :Interesting. It can be faked using the admin commands and having someone called Scawen. Can someone else confirm?
Another thing is that it's impossible to say "*name* has left the pits (VWS)" because the entry "VWS" is not in Z28. (or maybe it is, but it's hidden?)

Their profiles say that they entered a LFS server some months/years ago too.

EDIT: If they were using the 0.6A patch with the new physics, they couldn't join the server because they would get JOOS error and I really doubt they're testing the old physics.

So I'm calling fake unless proven otherwise.

Its fake... It would say "A new guest is connecting" between the "... connected" messages.
omg.....it wsaid that for the time i saw something like it
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :wtf? are you seriously that dumb?

Yes I am and if you got any problem tell me......
If it wasn't for discussion, then why isn't this locked already?
#471 - Dac
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :If it wasn't for discussion, then why isn't this locked already?

Because that would fuel the update wars
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :If it wasn't for discussion, then why isn't this locked already?

You are the smart....tell us....

@Dac For sure........
in b4 tl
#474 - Dac
Quote from Dac :And only 16 pages in, man your fast :P

trolling is a art.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG