The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :Pre-order it, and I will give you one of my keys I got left.

Dude naw! Give me please
Quote from Bose321 :Pre-order it, and I will give you one of my keys I got left.

I dont want to preorder it before ive tried it If its good then i will defiently buy it!

Please could you send me one

Dude... Stop being a dick?

You got the keys for free.....
Quote from BastianB :Dude naw! Give me please

Quote from lukelfs :I dont want to preorder it before ive tried it If its good then i will defiently buy it!

Please could you send me one

I'll get you two one in a second.

Quote from DevilDare :Dude... Stop being a dick?

You got the keys for free.....

Bla bla.

Here's the second video I made showing a bug. 3rd vid is still uploading.
Quote from Bose321 :I'll get you two one in a second.

Bla bla.

Thank you! , I watched the first bug video it made me laugh, I guess thats what betas are for
Quote from Bose321 :I'll get you two one in a second.

Bla bla.

Wow thanks! Still ~30 mins till download is finished..
No problem.

I'll try to get some more soon. Once they give away some more.
Quote from Bose321 :No problem.

I'll try to get some more soon. Once they give away some more.

Thanks but the key u sent me is already used
Yestuday I think they released more keys about 15:00, so maybe again today lol, I hope so

Edit- I guess it will be at 16:00GMT then, if not no more keys
The more I play this the more I am loving it.

Recon is just badass.
Quote from DevilDare :The more I play this the more I am loving it.

Recon is just badass.

Wait until you get a few double headshots, so much fun. Yesterday I went on a 6 man knife spree, got 4 people, armed the bomb, then got 2 more as they tried to disarm it.
Uggghh lol, sounds so awesome, cant wait to playyyyyy , does this beta run until the games released?

Why cant they give out more beta keys dammit, they last posted Yesterday 19:14, surely its time for more
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Wait until you get a few double headshots, so much fun. Yesterday I went on a 6 man knife spree, got 4 people, armed the bomb, then got 2 more as they tried to disarm it.

I usually play the sniper as the attacker. Land to the very left, there is this small mountain with a big stone that you can crouch on.

Amazing spot to snipe down people in the construction site and the first M-Con.

I literally jumped in joy when I got a guy sitting in the machine gun nest with the shield on the 2nd level of the construction site. Amazing feeling when you snipe someone down from such range and small target.
Quote from lukelfs :does this beta run until the games released

No, its till the 25th of February.
Quote from Bose321 :No, its till the 25th of February.

Ahh ok, well thats still good :P, I guess after the closed beta they will make a demo/open beta

I want a keey lol, I bet there are a few keys in the huge lists that havent been used yet, i just cba to type them all in
Quote from lukelfs :Ahh ok, well thats still good :P, I guess after the closed beta they will make a demo/open beta

I want a keey lol, I bet there are a few keys in the huge lists that havent been used yet, i just cba to type them all in

Nah, it's too short. And march is also too short.

Closed beta? hehe funny.
Quote from Bose321 :Nah, it's too short. And march is also too short.

Closed beta? hehe funny.

Whats so funny?
Key works perfect thanks Bose. I must say im pretty impressed by the sounds of the weapons. But i dont like the graphics
Quote from BastianB :Key works perfect thanks Bose. I must say im pretty impressed by the sounds of the weapons. But i dont like the graphics

Omgawd! lol, howw did ur key work
Pre-ordered it and played a couple of rounds this afternoon, and although i was absolutely shite at it (8 kills, ~20 deaths, lol), i thoroughly enjoyed it. I was very impressed by the whole atmosphere in the game, the graphics great imo, the sound is brilliant!
Quote from DevilDare :I literally jumped in joy when I got a guy sitting in the machine gun nest with the shield on the 2nd level of the construction site. Amazing feeling when you snipe someone down from such range and small target.

Awesome, it's so hard to kill people in that thing. On the second to last site me and my friend defended and between us we got about 30 or 40 sniper kills, just spotting for each other and taking down people going down the hill. It's very rewarding when you get a headshot on a running target from miles away. The only problem is that at the moment assault class people don't understand that they are meant to supply people with ammo, so I have to go hunting with the pistol and knife to get more ammo.
Nice. Havent got a running/moving snipe yet, let alone a headshot.

And yeah. Very rare that I get supplied with ammo these days.
Add me to friends guys

JasonX199
I guess yesturday was the end of beta keys?

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG