The online racing simulator
Quote from Minimaxman :Playing around with gradient maps and lens blur to try and get a sense of depth-of-field. Still got a little way to go.

Brilliant edit
-
(Vegas Las) DELETED by Vegas Las
@5tag : The "STP FZR" pic is great

BTW, a little edit about an Eteam skin test ;
Attached images
Eteam.png
Quote from Vegas Las :@5tag : The "STP FZR" pic is great

Thank you very much, I hope it's succesful.^^
Attached images
LX6bloom.jpg
The usual ones from me...

Attached images
LFS 2009-12-17 15-24-20-35.jpg
LFS 2009-12-17 15-25-23-81.jpg
Damn, this page looks great so far. Some really cool edits.
some edits from me
Attached images
2wheel.jpg
fbmblack.jpg
lister.jpg
photomode.jpg
something from me, thanks for the help of Vankata for the rear tire
Attached images
Vencipower Snow Drift.jpg
Had another go, still not perfect by any means.

Quote from Minimaxman :Had another go, still not perfect by any means.

That is much better than your previous pic. I think that depth immersion looks only realistic on very close shots.

In real life most things that are 5 and more meters away from the camera will be in perfect focus without any blurred fore- /background.

I like this one!
Quote from 5tag :In real life most things that are 5 and more meters away from the camera will be in perfect focus without any blurred fore- /background.

That depends on the FOV the lense have, with a low FOV you still get a lot of blur from unfocused objects.
Quote from 5tag :In real life most things that are 5 and more meters away from the camera will be in perfect focus without any blurred fore- /background.

Okkk.. I guess you are not into photographing.
Attached images
LFS 2009-12-18 11-14-10-31.jpg
Quote from 5tag :That is much better than your previous pic. I think that depth immersion looks only realistic on very close shots.

In real life most things that are 5 and more meters away from the camera will be in perfect focus without any blurred fore- /background.

I like this one!

Sorry to say but
Quote from Kristi :Sorry to say but

ƒ/1.8, no shizzing it has blurred bg.

Anyways, more fail shots

E:
Attached images
LFSMOSBGM.jpg
LFSMOSBG1.jpg
Quote from Tomba(FIN) : Okkk.. I guess you are not into photographing.

Only very little. I have a "mainstream" digital camera and never noticed the effect.

Quote from Kristi :Sorry to say but

I don't quite understand what you're saying. :/
Quote from 5tag :
I don't quite understand what you're saying. :/

There is no more distance than 30-40cm from the camera and its already blurring
Quote from Kristi :There is no more distance than 30-40cm from the camera and its already blurring

You may have misunderstood my post. See again below.

It's not the distance that makes the damn blur, get it right.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :It's not the distance that makes the damn blur, get it right.

As you have mentioned correct I'm not that much into photography. I don't know how to get it right, maybe you could explain it to me.

I already said it's just something I noticed taking pictures with a simple, standard camera.
Quote from 5tag :As you have mentioned correct I'm not that much into photography. I don't know how to get it right, maybe you could explain it to me.

I already said it's just something I noticed taking pictures with a simple, standard camera.

My post was to Kristi. However

Edited pics
(14119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG