The online racing simulator
Quote from andRo. :I don't know, maybe something wrong with the reflections.

But omg, your wheel, rims, brake disc, brake caliper looks so real and so nice. Unlike mine, that look like plastic, smashed crap.

Hehe, thanks.
I found the problem. It was my color mapping settings. I was using HSV Exponential because it seems realer, now i'm using Exponential.
Thanks anyway.
Did render with leonardo's wheel
Attached images
Untitled-1.png
Leonardo, it looks like a problem with hdri settings.
Quote from iFastLT :Did render with leonardo's wheel

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
:jawdrop:
Perfect!
What do you use? V-Ray?

Quote from Jotemi :Leonardo, it looks like a problem with hdri settings.

No man, it isn't, because i don't use HDRI when rendering a studio scene, only outdoor scene. It was my color mapping settings.
Thanks anyway.
okay i think im finished with my fzr model,i will try to get together the textures and i will put it up for download!
here is a new render experiment note: its not an ocean!
Done with brazil,render time 12 mins.will make few more renders.
Attached images
final fzr .jpg
Quite shallow ocean
nice render,
try to make a spotlicht at te front to simulate the sun
i could put the sun system too,ill try that
Quote from leonardo555 :WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
:jawdrop:
Perfect!
What do you use? V-Ray?

Thanks man yes, v-ray and 3ds max

Quote from e2mustang :okay i think im finished with my fzr model,i will try to get together the textures and i will put it up for download!
here is a new render experiment note: its not an ocean!
Done with brazil,render time 12 mins.will make few more renders.

NOOOO!!!! Cars aren't made to drive on water!
Although nice work!
In my shop we get each year a car calendar,i seen it there,the water is not high enough to cause engine damage. but thx
I tried to model Ferrari 599 GTB but I'm having problems with it because of the curves of the car, it's getting difficult to model. Maybe I'll model another one.
Look the result in attachment.
Attached images
1.jpg
looks good. also pm sent
I've decided to continue modeling but it's so difficult and it's the first car I try to model.
I'm gonna try to model Ferrari 575 Maranello or Audi A6, because they're much easier.

I've attached my progress in my Ferrari 599 GTB.If anyone, pro, wants to continue modeling, I send it.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
To make things easier for yourself, make seams and vents last. Right now, all that extra geometry is making your life difficult.
Quote from Crommi :To make things easier for yourself, make seams and vents last. Right now, all that extra geometry is making your life difficult.

You're right but I'm getting tired of this car. I'll model anotherone and then back to this one because this is so difficult for my first car.
Basically, I start off by making the car body as one, fairly low polygon shape that I then separate into smaller pieces and cut them out. However, you must make sure that you're happy with the overall mesh before splitting it, shaping it later becomes difficult because you now have multiple pieces that will no longer match if you edit one.

I've included an attachment to show how I work, you can also see the problem I mentioned at the edge of bonnet where it doesn't quite match up with the car body. Gotta fix that one I resume work on this particular model, but it's still fairly low-poly which makes it easy to correct.
Attached images
corvette_wip.jpg
Okay guys! So i finished the Fzr project for now And its available for public download,so if you like it,feel free to use it
Note: since i can not model,i just grabbed parts from here and there,so thanks for their stuff,also thanks to leonardo555 for the rims,and to lynce for the awesome fz textures!
All textures are included in the file with .max and .3ds files.
so here are some renders,so you can see it
Download
Download2
Attached images
render1.jpg
render2.jpg
render3.jpg
render4.jpg
Quote from Crommi :Basically, I start off by making the car body as one, fairly low polygon shape that I then separate into smaller pieces and cut them out. However, you must make sure that you're happy with the overall mesh before splitting it, shaping it later becomes difficult because you now have multiple pieces that will no longer match if you edit one.

I've Included an attachment to show how I work, you can also see the problem I mentioned at the edge of bonnet where it doesn't quite match up with the car body. Gotta fix that one I resume work on this particular model, but it's still fairly low-poly which makes it easy to correct.

Really nice dude, gratz and thanks.
Quote from e2mustang :Okay guys! So i finished the Fzr project for now And its available for public download,so if you like it,feel free to use it
Note: since i can not model,i just grabbed parts from here and there,so thanks for their stuff,also thanks to leonardo555 for the rims,and to lynce for the awesome fz textures!
Download
Download2

Awesome man! Will download only for these tyres
Quote from e2mustang :Okay guys! So i finished the Fzr project for now And its available for public download,so if you like it,feel free to use it

great job Mustang

realy cool render the last one.
Mustang, nice. Really good renders.
Nice mus! Thx!

Well I have a new Study lighting scene. here a test render

render time. 45min.
Attached images
test light.jpg
Second test! Monster Skin "LAST". again 45min aprox.

C&C are wellcome.

P.D: sorry for double post.
Attached images
FZR monster skin wallpaper.jpg
no headlights,no brake rotors,rim is noisy,but its nice
Download
Download2

is it for vray?

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG