The online racing simulator

MBP 15" 2,66Ghz

Quote from brandons48 :GIBSON SG (BLACK)

Sounds NICE!

Really cool guitar
the rockband stuff posted next, compared to this, is like crap
I know. I watched it last night and it's funny (as all of his reviews are). It's still a very good game, but it'd be a stretch for me to play it for the other trophies for beating it on harder difficulties. It's a cinematic game, but only truely exciting the first time through. The multiplyer is pretty good too though.
Congrats

Pull up/chinning bar.
Bought this off a guy at work last night, so i dont have to use the kart tracks helemts when i go karting

Attached images
IMG_6766sm.JPG
IMG_6767sm.JPG
Quote from james12s :Bought this off a guy at work last night, so i dont have to use the kart tracks helemts when i go karting

Where is the nVidia logo :smash:
lol
Oh yes, as i sold the bar x (still hasn't bee collected tho) i went and bought another machine, this one is well rare tho.

New internets

Baltic countries:

Europe:

I am so happy
My audio stuff that i posted above all arrived today, except for the headunit. I will be spending tomorrow taking the interior out and laying down the wiring and dynamat, and then hopefully my headunit will arrive. I did forget to buy a Double DIN adapter plate though, but i got one today from my local auto electrician for £10, so no big deal.
Quote from Shadowww :New internets

Baltic countries:

Europe:

I am so happy

Wtf nice Too bad you won't achieve those speeds on ANY torrents You can download 100 at a time though :b
8 mbit internet here costs $80/month... Ridiculous. Yours is.. like 1 gbit?
Quote from RasmusL :Wtf nice Too bad you won't achieve those speeds on ANY torrents

Just tested with my friend who has different ISP, got 83.2Mbit/s upload (attachment).

Also, those speeds are easily achievable on private trackers where uploaders have seedboxes (e.g. TorrentLeech (main place where I d/l from)).

The speed is 100mbit/s full duplex, and it costs ~$15/month.
Attached images
522fb0b8d0a74f116b81a44e7fc0c173.png
You see the photo kicking around about MW2 being downloaded at 182MB/s?
Ended up on a hype train somehow...

Quote from dawesdust_12 :You see the photo kicking around about MW2 being downloaded at 182MB/s?

182MB/s = 1.4 gbit/s

There are cards that support over 1gbit/s? :s

I think it's 182mbit/s, which is 22.75MB/s.
Quote from Shadowww :Just tested with my friend who has different ISP, got 83.2Mbit/s upload (attachment).

Also, those speeds are easily achievable on private trackers where uploaders have seedboxes (e.g. TorrentLeech (main place where I d/l from)).

The speed is 100mbit/s full duplex, and it costs ~$15/month.

A file with the size of 322 MB, which is blacked out. Is that what i think it is?
Quote from Stiggie :A file with the size of 322 MB, which is blacked out. Is that what i think it is?

I have no idea what you think it is, but it's album Always & Never by New Zealand group Goodnight Nurse in FLAC.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Boris...

I'm gonna haffto get you banned now.

and no... 192 MB/s...

http://i34.tinypic.com/2pzcjmw.jpg

I don't understand how it's possible to get that speed.

But well, rTorrent is open-source so you can make it show whatever you want. :P

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG