-entire tom clancy op center collection
-spare 250gb external hdd
in 10 days i will be getting this
Booked my tickets for Rockness Music Festival in Scotland

Rockness
GIBSON SG (BLACK)

Sounds NICE!

Quote from Gills4life :RB1 Stuff + RB2 Game

The RB1 Stock drums wont really bring you very far, and I didnt hear very good things bout the tar either, but the game just pwns!

And yay for PS3
Quote from Stefani24 :The RB1 Stock drums wont really bring you very far, and I didnt hear very good things bout the tar either, but the game just pwns!

And yay for PS3

I play it on the stock stuff at my mates house. I get on alright with it actually! I play the drums in real life so it seems quite simple. I know that the ION drums are better because they are like a proper kit but I can't afford that. I am content with the original gear for now! Great fun either way, that's the main thing.
This was my last purchase

My next purchase will either be Little Big Planet or Killzone 2

Game binge
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from Gills4life :I play it on the stock stuff at my mates house. I get on alright with it actually! I play the drums in real life so it seems quite simple. I know that the ION drums are better because they are like a proper kit but I can't afford that. I am content with the original gear for now! Great fun either way, that's the main thing.

Yep its fun, but the rb1 kit is very likely to brake, and even I, who plays mostly on autokick, managed to brake my pedal, AND the kit doesnt have much rebound...but its pretty ok when you're not going for a visions GS or something.

Quote from Stefani24 :Yep its fun, but the rb1 kit is very likely to brake, and even I, who plays mostly on autokick, managed to brake my pedal, AND the kit doesnt have much rebound...but its pretty ok when you're not going for a visions GS or something.

I might possibly be getting a different one to what you have then. I am getting the same one that I used around my friends house. He says it is very durable. He has had it for quite a while and uses quite a lot and he has had no problems with it. The pads also are a bit springy from my experience so the sticks do bounce back nicely. If mine breaks then I guess I'll have to practice on the guitar while saving up for a bigger kit!

16GB Version + Bought some decent in ear headphones for it too
Quote from Gills4life :I might possibly be getting a different one to what you have then. I am getting the same one that I used around my friends house. He says it is very durable. He has had it for quite a while and uses quite a lot and he has had no problems with it. The pads also are a bit springy from my experience so the sticks do bounce back nicely. If mine breaks then I guess I'll have to practice on the guitar while saving up for a bigger kit!

Could be the RB2 stock kit you have been playing on...does it have black or grey pads?
Lost my backpack in the train, two weeks ago... (with wallet, schoolbook & 2months old Macbook Pro 13:worried

So bought these:
Amongst some clothes, bought this as a birthday gift for mahself on monday
Windows 7 - £11.50,

32GB pendrive - £20.

16GB SD card - £10 (fake, as was the replacement )

2x Seagate 7200.12 1TB HDD's

Some other stuff i've forgotten.

Oh yes and Sub / Amp - £7. And if you think thats bad you just wait...
Quote from Jakg :Windows 7 - £11.50,

2x more of these, £23.

Next thing I need is a case, an optical drive and a new second graphics card now my HDD's turned up.

Quote from Jakg :Windows 7 - £11.50

Where did you get those, and are thery available at that price to everyone?
No, it's a retail training reward.... thing.

Same as the Xbox stuff I got ages ago.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG