The online racing simulator
Quote from danthebangerboy :Twin 40 DCOE's, i hope mr gills!?

PM me your recommendations and I will let you know if they're affordable. If not, you're paying.

My last purchase

My next purchase (obviously not THAT exact car)

Got myself a new Drumset (PS3)
Cymbals could be better, but it's not as loud and more comfortable to play than the RB1 Kit.
Quote from Stefani24 :

Got myself a new Drumset (PS3)
Cymbals could be better, but it's not as loud and more comfortable to play than the RB1 Kit.

Cool stuff!

Can't wait to get Rockband. It's already been delivered but I am being forced to leave it in it's box until Christmas. Curses.

Quote from Gills4life :Cool stuff!

Can't wait to get Rockband. It's already been delivered but I am being forced to leave it in it's box until Christmas. Curses.

Aww...
I feel for you.
13 months of XBL gold

In red
K&N Airfilter

Quadbike, airfilter got wasted K&N should be better than the one that I had anyway

Kinda odd how your dead buddies pop right back up after a battle, albeit with injuries, one for each "death," so long as at least one of your party survives. I'm a bit torn on whether this is more dumbing down of modern games or a solid improvement on the ridiculousness of having to carry a large cache of Phoenix Downs (et al.) to constantly revive party members following a battle. I'm leaning towards the latter, actually.
How's the game overall? I was thinking about picking it up... hmmm...

Hmm, looking forward to playing this after a hard day at college
Quote from jibber :How's the game overall? I was thinking about picking it up... hmmm...

I'm only a few hours in but I'm liking it a lot thus far. If you played Mass Effect but didn't care for the FPS feel and prefer more of an RPG feel, you'll like it. If you found, as I did, the characters/story lacking in Mass Effect, Dragon Age seems better, IMO.

I'd say the last single-player game that held my attention like this was the original STALKER (Clear Sky was dull, IMO), which came out 1.5 years ago.
Quote from the_angry_angel :Shattered Horizon.

The 6DOF movement in zero-G in that game was something of a dream of mine after reading Orscon Scott Card's Ender's Game. I imagined a game based on the Battle Room in that novel.
ice tea and ciggies

And a Nikon D60, with which i made these pictures.
boy i love the smell of tamiya spray colours

A set of 4 Yokohama A008r tyres for the mini.

And managed to find a copy of this for £3.50! I lost my old GT4 cd so just bought a new one. Forgot how much fun this game is!

Sky HD just in time for Thanksgiving Thursday NFL matches...including my Raiders.

80's Funk / Soul vinyl collection, about 250 LP's. Covers are used, LP's all in great condition. It's an awesome collection and there's pretty much no bad stuff in there, just awesomeness...

Bought it from a guy who collected them over a time of 20 years and went digital now. I'm broke, but very happy.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG