The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Quote from rc10racer :Thats not a tank, it's an armoured APC

It's an " 'armoured' (APC=)Armoured Personnel Carrier" ?
Do you need the previous expansion to be able to play TBOGT?

Edit - Dont worry. GAME has Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City which includes the both expansions for £25. Might get it. Base jumping looks very fun
I'm pretty sure you do not need TLAD to download TBOGT. TBOGT seems alot better value than TLAD though. TLAD was good for such a cheap price, but seemed abit dry. TBOGT seems more San Andreas like, with dancing, stupidly odd - yet fun vehicles, and alot more things to do when free roaming.

One thing i would like to ask yo those of you who have TBOGT. Are you able to customize cars? The reason i ask, is because on one of the trailers (the first one i think), there is a shot of a car zooming past with flames out the back, but not like the quick spit like on the banshee; more of a constant flame like on San Andreas when you fitted nitrous. Any of you able to confirm?
I just completed the game, almost every other mission is an epic one, it's much harder than TLAD and the normal storyline. The amount of choppers and vehicles I blew up was insane.
I went to walmart and you can buy TBOGT and TLATD in a CD for 40 bucks

edit : its called Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
You're probably the last person in the world to know that, it's been heavily advertised. Apparently one of the posters and I think the manual cover hints at the next location. It has to be Vice City, the clue looks like part of the beach from Vice City and there are so many references to the place, especially in TBOGT. I won't give anything away, but there are a few characters that end up in Vice City, no major ones but enough to provide some funny links back to the GTAIV story if we get a modern day Vice City. I really hope we do get VC back, the clubs in TBOGT and the dance music are epic.
i really hope they bring back the topdownish multiplayer from San Andreas, oh the good times.
I'm running the game fine on maximum settings @1680x1050 on the specs below, with about 30+ fps outdoors and 80 inside buildings

Just thought I'd mention that.
Quote from c00kie :I'm running the game fine on maximum settings @1680x1050 on the specs below, with about 30+ fps outdoors and 80 inside buildings

Just thought I'd mention that.

Thanks for letting me know.
Quote from c00kie :Just thought I'd mention that.

Thanks, I've been wanting to know for ages now.
Cool Story Bro
Quote from rc10racer :Thats not a tank, it's an armoured APC

well......its more of a BRDM-2...

The new expansion does sound good...wish we had it on the ps3 :P
Ah, I was wondering when the new DLC was gonna come out. Didn't realize it was out already. I'll probably download it tomorrow. I didn't really like TLAD too much but this one definitely looks and sounds very good!
I finished TBOGT today, i didnt feel the sense of accomplishment as i did with finishing TLAD, when i finished that it was like WOW what a good long trip its been, but TBOGT it was just crazy fast paced the entire way through, but i enjoyed it more, definitely get it cause its awesome source!
Quote from Luke.S :nah samp was the more popular http://www.sa-mp.com/

SA:MP is shit.
  • it's developer is emo
  • it has no sync
  • it has no scripting features
  • it was running some malicious code if your name contained myg.0t clantag
  • it was full of 10 year old kiddies
  • it was shit
  • ???
  • no soup for kyetard

Who cares
Who cares
Who cares
Good ****ing riddance. They deserve to be infected by viruses.
You probably were one of them.
Your opinion.
great point there...
great point there...

/thread.
It is your opinion, as somewhere one or 2 people liked it.
it's just an example. Just because YOU thought it was shit (which makes it your opinion) doesn't mean that other people may not have enjoyed it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :it's just an example. Just because YOU thought it was shit (which makes it your opinion) doesn't mean that other people may not have enjoyed it.

I realy liked it, all of my best moments of GTA SA online were playing samp, it was awesome and I made plenty of friends there, even hosted a server 24hr a day (it was a famous brasilian rpg server) with somd great scripts... good times
what gta game can i get for free, i know there is a classics part of the site that has free stuff, but it doesnt work for me

i would rather not torrent, and i am fine with a demo...i just want some game like this on my pc
Quote from Velociround :I realy liked it, all of my best moments of GTA SA online were playing samp, it was awesome and I made plenty of friends there, even hosted a server 24hr a day (it was a famous brasilian rpg server) with somd great scripts... good times

But it's shit compared to MTA because it has:
  • no sync
  • no scripting features.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG