The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Quote from Velociround :I can make one right now if you want, should I?

you sent me a message on xbox live right?
you can add me if you want
Quote from mutt107 :you sent me a message on xbox live right?
you can add me if you want

Yep, and I added you as well
Quote from Velociround :It's open, but I think I don't have you on GFWL, what's your gamertag? Velociround5 is mine, I'll be waiting for you

Crap, I had to go. Mine is BoseATI IIRC... I'll add you when I get back home and when I'm on my PC.
Sorry for making you wait.
Quote from Bose321 :Crap, I had to go. Mine is BoseATI IIRC... I'll add you when I get back home and when I'm on my PC.
Sorry for making you wait.

Don't worry, no problem.
just started playingthis again the other day - jasus it takes forever to do anything in it...

glitches are great tho.
Quote from Bose321 :Could you add me? Because I have no idea how to...

I had no idea as well, I opened the GFWL thingy outside the game and everything but I didn't find anything, that until I started to look for it in the game, and after about 10 minutes searching I found it in "Messages > Send Friend Invite" (a hidden button on the bottom right corner)
I've added you now.
Allright. I'll accept you tomorrow when I have my free day.
im to stupid to add a friend....
my username is: Boosted1981
so add me whoever wants to...so we can meet up some time
Just bought this. PC tag: JasonJWin

What does the red/orange/green bars mean in the MP server list. They look like a mobile phone signal strength meter, does it mean ping to server?

Also I stand there and shoot the hell out of people for like 5 seconds and no bullets seem to even connect, even if they are just standing still or crouching. Just using manual aim servers here. I'm only able to kill people that are new to GTA4 that have no idea and will stand there for about 20 seconds. Yet others can shoot me down in 1 second with an SMG burst while running. WTH is going wrong?

thanks
You live in the land down under.
So even if they are keeping in the same spot my bullets are non-existant? If it was lag then should they not be not able to shoot me as well?

It just seems like they have uber accuracy and I have none, even when I have my reticule on their head (manual aim) shooting at them from 50 yards, they are running at me and they seem to be able to kill me 100 times faster.

Is it possible everyone is cheating or something?
Quote from JasonJ :So even if they are keeping in the same spot my bullets are non-existant? If it was lag then should they not be not able to shoot me as well?

It just seems like they have uber accuracy and I have none, even when I have my reticule on their head (manual aim) shooting at them from 50 yards, they are running at me and they seem to be able to kill me 100 times faster.

Is it possible everyone is cheating or something?

99% of the people use trainers. They work online, so yeah.
Even without trainers, it`s stupidly easy making a lag switch.
Anyone want to play?
Lets start up a server, go on ventrillo and play
The NoSpread in multipalyer JasonJ is complaining about:

Quote from s0beit @ MTAVcSuX.NeT :
void __cdecl new_WeaponExecuteFire( int iWeaponID, int a3, int a4, float a5, int a6, int a7, int a8, int a9, int a10, int a11, int a12, int a13 )
{
a5 = 0.0f;

return; //disable bullet spread
}

pWeaponExecuteFire = (WeaponExecuteFire_t)det.Create((BYTE *)0x007D26E0, (BYTE *)new_WeaponExecuteFire, DETOUR_TYPE_JMP);

Pictures on the way

By the way, why word myg.0t is censored here? I had to strip off his clantag out of his name. :<
Yeah, it's been censored for as long as I can remember.
BUMP.

To all of you Xbox 360 users. Who has downloaded "The Ballad Of Gay Tony"? Without giving too much away, what's it like? Is the storyline good? I've watched some videos of the multiplayer, and there was one guy jumping from a building and deployed his parachute, then a chopper was firing rockets at him and eventually chopped him up with the blades. Some of the new multiplayer features looks epic!

Can't wait to get back home and download this.
parachute?
why do they make that only for stupid console versions? :doh:
Downloaded this yesterday, haven't got a chance to play it yet tho. Too much time spent for FM3...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :To all of you Xbox 360 users. Who has downloaded "The Ballad Of Gay Tony"? Without giving too much away, what's it like?

It's very good, much more like the old GTA games with crazy impossible missions. There are loads of cool new vehicles, lots of fun supercars and luxury saloons and SUV's. The new weapons rock too, there is a heavy machine gun and a P90, not to mention the sticky bombs that can cause mayhem. The basejumping is great, there are little side missions to complete where you jump from different places and do different objectives like landing on a moving vehicle. The missions and the storyline are good too, the new character is very good and I actually prefer him to Niko. It's well worth buying. Oh and there is a tank.
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to download it when i get back home.

The weapons sound super cool. I've seen one gun on YouTube that seemed to fire explosive rounds! Oh...my...god. It crumpled the car like a piece of tin foil.

I never knew there was a tank though? Is it an actual tank, or do you mean this?

That tank yes.
Thats not a tank, it's an armoured APC

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG