The online racing simulator
The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
Quote from Shadowww :But it's shit compared to MTA because it has:
  • no sync
  • no scripting features.

What do you mean 'no scripting features' wtf is PAWN then? You can script a hell of a lot with it.

btw: online users has reached 10000 a couple of days ago.
Sa:mp was hillarious fun. Lots of fun memories.

I remember me and my friend playing in some server and we somehow managed to crash and destroy our car in the middle of nowhere without any other vehicles around. Well, some guy with a motorcycle came trying to kill us, while he was running and shooting at my friend, I stole his bike, picked up my friend and we took off. Leaving him far away from any transport.

Fun times.
I also thought GTA:SA MP was awesome fun. I couldn't give a crap about "scripting faults" or whatever because i'm not a geek like Shadowwwwwwwwwwww.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I also thought GTA:SA MP was awesome fun. I couldn't give a crap about "scripting faults" or whatever because i'm not a geek like Shadowwwwwwwwwwww.

Geek? How awesome scriptable GUI is needed only by geeks? Geeks are those who write /buydrugs weed 10 in console lol.

Btw, ur w key is too sticky, were wanking a lot?

Btw, proofpic that SA:MP is gay:

Quote from Shadowww :Geek? How awesome scriptable GUI is needed only by geeks? Geeks are those who write /buydrugs weed 10 in console lol.

Btw, proofpic that SA:MP is gay:

wahaha, what you can do with all those animations xD
Thread title says GTA IV you guys...
Quote from Shadowww :

No. He was just taking the piss out of your name.
Quote from DevilDare :No. He was just taking the piss out of your name.

Wow that's ****ing funny and smart, JesusDare.
You caught Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on her period.
Quote from Luke.S :You caught Shadowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww on her period.

Yeah, Luke................................................S
Just finished story in The Balland of Gay Tony. Most of the missions had bombastic and epic feel about them, lot's of action and blowing up stuff. Fun side missions and stuff to do too (base jumping, drug wars, club management, destroying things wtih noose tank etc. ).
We getting Arab money, Arab Money!
Small bump.

There's a frikkin police bike in TBOGT?? I was playing on Multiplayer tonight, and i was driving past that police station near Romans old apartment, and there was one lay on the ground. It's AWESOME. It handles really nice and sounds lovely, but i don't know whether cops can actually ride it or not, as i have not tryed to find it in Single Player yet, but i will try tomorow.
yes, they have one
Quote from chanoman315 :yes, they have one

Well i know that now don't i.

Couldn't find it on Singleplayer though.
Does it have a siren and police lights?
Yes!

Pretty sure it's not available in Single Player though. Atleast, that's what one guy told me last night...
Soooooo I bought this from Steam a week or so ago.

Whats the online side like? Never played GTA online before...
It's great. Many games online you can play, deathmatch, team deathmatch and racing etc.
It would be good if cheats and hax were not allowable. AND when you do finally find a decent server game you get some f***tard 11yo who thinks it's funny to spawn 50 tugboats with a hack and crashes a good game. Don't know if that is a problem on console versions.

You don't fly to the moon when you crash a car or a barrier, which is nice.
That's bizarre, I can't even get online with my mods, just simply refuses to even let me host "You cannot access online gameplay with modded files" it says on the mobile.

The GTA IV thread
(1843 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG