The online racing simulator
Guess so, got it myself the other day I were on and it were just me and a other person there.
Quote from Danke :I assume it's a "thanks for sticking around and racing here to draw a crowd" thing?

Yes.
This is for you Mason, you smartass, I'll even put 5 of my minutes to tell you some words.

The story is following :

Last lap of BL1R, I have been in the pit serving a drive thorught penality. As I exit the pit I keep inside the marked line but gives full trottle. This other car comes then from left side, over in my field and wrecks himself (watch drawing).

Now I get the bullshit it's my faul, and mighty Mason gives me a lecture that he's driving in real life and I should know the rules. Well, I might be a bloody wanker, but I know THIS is not my fault. I kept my line, that other person came over and passed the pit marked line, and hit my side and spun out. If you tell me that is some real life rules that blames the man that holds his line.. well, I would like you to tell me more about that Mason.

Sure, I can admit I drive agressively, that's true, but for this accident I don't take any blame. I held my line, he did not. He got wrecked, his mistake. The pitlane is marked by a reason.

Now have a nice day. ( I seriously need a hug that's true, but after a hard day at work I canot be arsed to be lectured on crap that ain't true )
Attached images
Uten navn.JPG
He claims he races IRL. There's a 99% chance therefore he's a complete selfish wanker who really knows nothing about anything.
I drive a car every day at work, as a result I am always right in things pertaining to engines, be they placed in lorries or cars.
Quote from Danke : I assume it's a "thanks for sticking around and racing here to draw a crowd" thing?

Void, pls. confirm on this:
You need to have a certain (decent) laptime to receive a single/some support points?
Quote from R.Kolz :Void, pls. confirm on this:
You need to have a certain (decent) laptime to receive a single/some support points?

Nope.

Tried to drive here the other day, set a new PB (were alone) on like xx minutes on one of the FE tracks, still got support points. I think it's only rellated to how many there are connected / racing. When we were 3 people we also get points, so I don't know where it stops from giving points, but at least up to three cars, and time doesn't seem rellevant to the support points.
TVE: I agree with you on your incident.

Maybe tomorrow I'll haffto go Canadian on all your asses.

/thread.
I bet he's a KARTER!
Quote from zeugnimod :I bet he's a KARTER!

That's what he told me "real life kart racer, so don't shhh me".
(I said "shhh you, you don't even were invovled so shut up") , he was in spectator mode and started to lecture me how to drive. Either way, I thought pit rules were clear, as long as I am in my field (pitlane) I am allowed to go as damn fast as I want. Obviously not above 80 in pits, but when your out of it you are allowed to drive as fast as you can as long as you hold the line.
Also, saying "check your mirrows" is kind of pointless when the person comes from the left side and not behind.
Admins on the server is wanted! The server is filled with crap driving atm, please come, take a look and start cleaning.
Edit : Better now :]
Quote from R.Kolz :Void, pls. confirm on this:

Yep, I confirm this.
Without a proper server-pb (105% WR-time) you can´t get any points.
No improvement-, no support- and no race/results-points.
LFSW-pb doesnt count, you need to drive a "fast" lap on LR-servers.

Same goes for midrace-joining btw, no server-pb = no midrace-joining.
Races lock when 10 people connected on server and open again (unlock) when only 9 or less connected.

Quote from The Very End :...I'll even put 5 of my minutes to tell you some words.

The story is following :

Stop moaning and start to report those people!
How can I report Mason that were in spectator mode? It was an racing accident, but as I see it and experienced it it was the other driver's fault.
But the driver itself did not moan that much, it was more Mason that started bitching and generally beeing an twat
helou, pls do something with your server rules. i was banned because i have caused yellow flag when i was leaving pits. i allways let pass all cars and then drive out and allways theres yellow flag and ban warning (finally ban this time).

or its only me who cant drive properly on LR server?
I haven't heard anyone get banned for it before at least. What you might want to do, is wait in the pits in stead of driving out and then standing still.
Quote from CasseBent :I haven't heard anyone get banned for it before at least. What you might want to do, is wait in the pits in stead of driving out and then standing still.

it was because of my rating that was very low (lot of yellow flags every lap, but not one crash). server told me: You are being kicked too often. Last warning... , but i cant remember no kick.

maybe mid-join off? i join the sever in he middle of the race and i cause 10 yellow flags every lap...
Well, you should read and stick to the rules..

8 x sent to spec = kick; reasons could be wrong set, too much lag, no server-pb, insufficient rank, cursing or what ever

At this point you should realy read the signs... its all there. AIRIO will show you all necessary info. It´s up to you...

3 x kick = 12 hours ban.. you realy should read the signs!

I thought it was noob-proofed..maybe I was wrong
**** that rules. sorry but i did nothing bad. only sign ive red maybe 50x was: you caused yellow flag, your rating is very low, you will be banned soon. good server but that stupid rules drives me mad all the time.
Quote from Luko :...you caused yellow flag, your rating is very low, you will be banned soon....

So its too dangerous to let you drive... Sorry but this is automated. Maybe you should try to finish some races. This will increase your rating for sure...

Quote from Luko :**** that rules.

Thx for your input. Feel free to race on a different server... We don´t care!
Quote from Luko :**** that rules. sorry but i did nothing bad.

I know you are a fair driver Luko but you must understand the LR server is set up for racing. Airio can only see you causing yellow flags (even if you get out of the way) and so the flag ratio is accumulated and you are banned.
Quote from Luko :
only sign ive red maybe 50x was: you caused yellow flag, your rating is very low, you will be banned soon. good server but that stupid rules drives me mad all the time.

I can only repeat what Void has said...each time Airio will tell you what you are doing wrong and how many chances you have left....
yes, its my fault.
Mate, take some practice offline, and when you can drive some laps without not spinning out, come racing at LR

The only way to get better is to drive, and LR offers great racing, but it might be a little rought on new guys, as there often is pretty many veterans there. But as I said, do some training and then come back, because it's a great server that tries to keep clean racing and fairness level high.
Quote from The Very End :Mate, take some practice offline, and when you can drive some laps without not spinning out, come racing at LR

The only way to get better is to drive, and LR offers great racing, but it might be a little rought on new guys, as there often is pretty many veterans there. But as I said, do some training and then come back, because it's a great server that tries to keep clean racing and fairness level high.

Had some great racing today (as 75% of the time) but was wondering can we have ky gp long please? this is one track very much missing. get rid of ky nat please. it;s the spawn of satan Thanks!!

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG