The online racing simulator
Quote from VoiD :That would be realy awesome, but AIRIO doesnt support this... :sorry:

mmhhh Yes it does ... Here's a quote from the Airio Manual ...

Quote :!len [–96÷+96]

This command accepts values from –96 to +96. It is used for setting up race length. Positive values are simply laps to be done. Using zero turns the server into practice mode. Using negative values sets race length in minutes. The race is then for set number of minutes plus one lap. This nice feature uses a little trick: By specifying negative value you in fact set racing for that number of hours, but Airio is checking the elapsed time whenever leader enters new lap and once the total time in minutes is larger than race length in hours, one more lap is added and race is turned into normal one for set number of laps.
  • !len 5 – race length will be set to 5 laps.
  • !len -25 – the race will be for 25 minutes plus one lap, confirmed by race control message at the start.
To switch between races for minutes and laps you must use this command. Specifying simply /laps=5 after race for minutes will not suffice, because Airio must renew last used minute setting just before the race start and it will ignore currently specified number of laps.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I drive under "Dustin Dawes"... dawesdust_12 is my forum pseudonym.

(I'm experience from this system called CTRA.. perhaps you've heard of it once or twice?)

CTRA..? uhmm... sure... But your stats still stands as:

!pi Dustin Dawes:

Overview of: UKCT..Dustin (dustin dawes)
Raced: 20.10.2009 20:22 Laps: 8
Ranks: Rookie + 186 = Amateur ...etc

..no affront made! But you need to be a regular before judging others...

Quote from vicbel :mmhhh Yes it does ... Here's a quote from the Airio Manual ...

I knew that cmd.
Problem is that "we" race x minutes plus 1 more lap... For sure it´s not rocket-science, but it´s far beyond a "beginners"-server/drivers
Quote from The Very End :There is nothing wrong with the server, the only problem is that when it's popular it attracts a lot of people who clearly canot drive at all, and they'll just wreckbomb you in T1

stfu you T1 rammor !!!
Quote from vicbel :mmhhh Yes it does

We had it on our TDRT Public Endu server for a short period of time.
Using the airio race time feature, the F12 info will show all racers very wrong readings as well as you´ll see laps instead of ( remaining) race time. You as well won´t know when on your last lap until you as race leader have entered the last lap or sb. else in front of you has won the race, AFAIR. Too confusing and too many questions from the racers about it on the server resulted in going back to the good old laps based races. But oc, Void could give it a try and see how this would turn our to be on this very server.
have to say , after almost 1y of online absence i went on LR 1 server.
i and xrg doesnt seem to understand each other werry well , but some points scored and my way for xfr started.
is there much racing on LR 2 server btw ?

great job LR
Some minor updates...

- Servers updated to z28
- tweaked layouts (again)
- some small internal AIRIO-tweaks
- disabled support-points

Have fun!
Have you added me to the list yet?
I tried to join a race at LR|race center 1 10 min ago, but all my points are gone. what happened??
How can I make shure, that I will get an email each time someone posts in this thread? (sorry to ask, but maybe it´s an automatic function...)

Dandy
- Open "User CP"
- Open "List Subscriptions"
- Tick the box to the right of this thread
- Select "Instant email notification" for "Selected Threads" at the bottom of the list
Quote from Dandy Dust :How can I make shure, that I will get an email each time someone posts in this thread? (sorry to ask, but maybe it´s an automatic function...)

Dandy

Quote from NotAnIllusion :- Open "User CP"
- Open "List Subscriptions"
- Tick the box to the right of this thread
- Select "Instant email notification" for "Selected Threads" at the bottom of the list

or, scroll up, click on 'Thread Tools' and then on 'Subscribe to this Thread'

regards,
Land
Quote from ksa_land :or, scroll up, click on 'Thread Tools' and then on 'Subscribe to this Thread'

And then what, do what NAI said? What a pointless advice on the whole
THNX!
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.6 up and running. New features...

- activated LicenceTime, depending on 3 laps AverageTime ...type "!avgs" for info. FE4/FE4R = AverageLaps=2

- some internal AIRIO-tweaks

Quote from Tumz(DK) :I tried to join a race at LR|race center 1 10 min ago, but all my points are gone. what happened??

Argh, thx for the hint.

I messed with the cfg´s.

Overview of: Tomas Linnet(DK) (tumz(dk))
Raced: 10.02.2010 15:59 Laps: 2134
Ranks: Rookie + 184 = Amateur
Podiums: 6-21-67 (193/1935) | 0-0-3 (6/10)
Series: 4-7-10 (88/1010)
etc

Overview of: Z30 VoiD (void)
Raced: 05.02.2010 20:09 Laps: 9445
Ranks: Rookie + 200 = Amateur
Podiums: 164-309-416 (5/1935)
Series: 28-49-42 (5/1010)

I´m on it...

EDIT: fixed
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.7 up and running. New features...

- disallowed unstabilized keyboard

yep yep, tnx, year, yeppi yeppo!
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.8g up and running. New features...

Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.9 up and running. New features...

- activated TabulateOutput

Update:

- AIRIO 2.4.0 up and running. New features...

Update:

- AIRIO 2.4.2 up and running. New features...

- some minor internal AIRIO-tweaks
Update:

- renamed GT2 to GT3. Now it´s possible to use Airio World LFS Statistics for the good old "CTRA-GT2´s"

FXO GT3 : 32%,0kg
FZ50 GT3: 28%,0kg
XR GT3 : 34%,0kg

Hello Void Nice server... I cant help but laugh when a person that has been banned for only 3 days feels the need to whine and complain, rather than just accept the 3 days and be done with it....

KILLFIX

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG