The online racing simulator
ky3 with gti makes for ridiculously long laps.
but ludicrously fun racing shhhh bunder. your mean't to be on my side! anyway i think 3 laps and your good to go. theres already 5 laps of so long
Hello,

From my expectations of what EVERYONE else thinks you may need to fix it a little bit of it .
Quote from (The Stig) :Hello,

From my expectations of what EVERYONE else thinks you may need to fix it a little bit of it .

What? Your english sounds like it's from on of those Nigerian scam emails.
There is nothing wrong with the server, the only problem is that when it's popular it attracts a lot of people who clearly canot drive at all, and they'll just wreckbomb you in T1
Or they decide on smaller tracks like Fern Bay to be totally chaotic and Apex-dive-bomb on many corners.
Quote from The Very End :There is nothing wrong with the server, the only problem is that when it's popular it attracts a lot of people who clearly canot drive at all, and they'll just wreckbomb you in T1

Thats what I mean m8 I just think they may need more admins on the server at any 1 time so they can kick the wreckers.
I'll volunteer my time to ban ****-wits.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :What? Your english sounds like it's from on of those Nigerian scam emails.

Compliments of the season.

I am stradded, please send the money URGENTLY through Western Union.
Do I get my 12 Trillion once the funds clear?
Only when I get my Anus Laptops.
Well,others can say whatever they want, but this is one of my faveroute server
Yea good work LR in running this servers, but I would like to see more shorter tracks and litlebit shorter races, becasue sometimes they are realy long
noooooo, long races are more fun. they are a very good length now. Have always had fantastic racing on the lr servers. just have to learn to be a bit faster now
I needs however to be balanced. For noral pick-up racing the races should be between 5-10+- minutes. In leagues they can be longer but I better not hope the races are dragged out to mini enduros. Don't have time to race then
Longer races are better, makes it more of an event rather than the same old thrash and dash.
Quote from JohnPenn :Longer races are better, makes it more of an event rather than the same old thrash and dash.

That happens, no matter the race lenght If it's 1 or 100 laps, the T1 idiot still excists At least that is for pick-up racing, I don't know anything about leagues since I never have tried one.
Quote from The Very End :That happens, no matter the race lenght If it's 1 or 100 laps, the T1 idiot still excists At least that is for pick-up racing, I don't know anything about leagues since I never have tried one.

But in a 100 lap race you have more time to correct the damage the T1 idiot has done.
Quote from zeugnimod :But in a 100 lap race you have more time to correct the damage the T1 idiot has done.

Hmm.. I'll agree on that one, cookie arrives in mail in not a too distant future
Quick suggestion ... why not limiting the races by time instead of laps .... 5 laps of Aston GP is good but 5 laps of Aston cadet is a demolition derby waiting to happen ...

If you set Airio to do say ... 15 min races the number of laps would be adjusted ... and I think 15 min for a race is a good length ...

just my $0.02 ...
wouldn't make a difference at all. Races are fine, the pillocks get banned eventually anyway, just use the report feature.
Quote from vicbel :Quick suggestion ... why not limiting the races by time instead of laps ....?

That would be realy awesome, but AIRIO doesnt support this... :sorry:
I´d like to see some small/narrow tracks with less players and some longer/wider tracks when we´re "fullhoused".

ATM we have:
Four trackcycle(s) (randomly choosen by me)...

Minimum racelength on #1 is 10 minutes (eight races per track)

Minimum racelength on #2 is 12 minutes (six races per track)
So VoiD.. can I has admin yet?

EDIT: I can provide a reference if requested
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So VoiD.. can I has admin yet?

I´ll quote Mr. Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?"

"!pi dawesdust_12" showed nothing.. in other words: "No such player found..."
I drive under "Dustin Dawes"... dawesdust_12 is my forum pseudonym.

(I'm experience from this system called CTRA.. perhaps you've heard of it once or twice?)

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG