The online racing simulator
@Trekkerfahrer

sry for spamming your thread.

If an admin want to, he can delete this posts.
#52 - VoiD
Quote from funRacer[83] :I just wrote my opinion about the bullshit i was reading here in the thread even if you don´t want to hear it.. Actually not your post got my attention, it was GabbOs.. but what ever..

I feel sorry, what a waste of your time...

Quote from funRacer[83] :
I am not that interested in driving the cars you use now could try the GTR Cars well i´ll see. But if you can get a good Formula 1 or/and F08 server later i´l sure try it out.

GTR- and SS-server is up and running, waiting for some racers...

Quote from funRacer[83] :
Your way of saying **** off? Well then also to you: ..have a nice day.

OMG... /facepalm

Quote from 'funRacer[83 :
I am wondering if I am now on the bad driver list.

For what..? Calm down please...
Quote from ColeusRattus :
Honestly, I'd ban you for your attitude in here in the forums if I were an admin, because I can't imagine you being a clean and sportsmanlike driver on the track. Especially as you mentioned revenge wrecking as a feasable tactic.

Making the mistake of assuming someone's racing behaviour based on forum posts is frankly a big mistake, as you perhaps know, having raced with me before..

Anyway I'll step away now and let the argument carry on.
To bad nobody else on the Formula Server

Fox Junkies saved the day, of course nobody is on your server seems like every single formula fan is on the FoxJunkies Server..

But still a good idea and I hope you guys have success with this.
Updates today:

- FXO restriction set to 3%
- GT2 has now CTRA settings (thanks to SamH)***
- new admins (stay aware or they kick you )

*** FXR 32%, FZR 28%, XRR 34% INTAKE RESTRICTION

and:

Race Center DEMO

Get your points in DEMO and take them further on our S2 Servers
Demo users get only 1/2 of maximum points and less bonus points!!!

Have fun
-
(Steppee) DELETED by Steppee
Best server there is on S2, really big thank you to you fellas and keep up the good work

-steppee
Yeap, really nice server, it's like a very good flashback of CTRA old times

Tracks rotation could be shortened IMO
#58 - VoiD
Updates today:

- Added three additional tracks to trackcycle
- tweaked some layouts
- tweaked/defused "ignoring blue flags penalty" to a reasonable value

Have fun!
Hey guys,
Great server! I went on earlier this morning and I have to say it was great racing. Even though I was at the back for most of the races I still had fun. There was about 12 of us and i had about 6 races and it stayed clean. Everyone was friendly and a special thanks to Void for sending me a setup. Definatly going to be my main server from now on.
Great job!
I totally agree with you mate, been racing some races on the LR server the last days, and I can say that I love it! The racing is usually good, and people seems friendly and calm. Been some accidents but people have been mature and settled it without fuss.

One thing tho, I know that with TBO class the races are not that long, but 7 laps on BL1 with the slow XRG and XFG is a bit too much in my eyes. 5 laps is ok for those cars but 7 is a bit too long.

But then again, I'm more of a the type that likes short races hehe

Thumbs up for this server!
Sorry, but with the current system I cannot be arsed to occupy the server as I don't like xfg/xrg so much (of cource for a change sometimes, they're fun cars after all). I just cannot be arsed to spend weeks gathering points just to notice some day that it's all for nothing as inevitably the organisers will get fed up with this and shut down the servers.

Besides, 1500 points to drive UFR? that would mean that if you scored 10 every race (which is quite optimistic for me as there is always at least two faster guys than me online) with the rate of 10 races per day (which is quite many for casual pick-up racing anyway) it would take 15 days. I think I let alone many more or less talneted people could be trusted with an ngt immediately and not in 3 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, ranking system is a fine idea but I do not have all days to spend collecting points in a car I wouldn't want to drive when I could be on the other server having fun. Presumably this too is going to be like ctra where the entry level server is going to be an epic crashfest, and people who would like to drive the entry level cars rather go elsewhere because it's the entry level server.
Quote from hyntty :Sorry, but with the current system I cannot be arsed to occupy the server as I don't like xfg/xrg so much (of cource for a change sometimes, they're fun cars after all). I just cannot be arsed to spend weeks gathering points just to notice some day that it's all for nothing as inevitably the organisers will get fed up with this and shut down the servers.

Besides, 1500 points to drive UFR? that would mean that if you scored 10 every race (which is quite optimistic for me as there is always at least two faster guys than me online) with the rate of 10 races per day (which is quite many for casual pick-up racing anyway) it would take 15 days. I think I let alone many more or less talneted people could be trusted with an ngt immediately and not in 3 weeks.

Don't get me wrong, ranking system is a fine idea but I do not have all days to spend collecting points in a car I wouldn't want to drive when I could be on the other server having fun. Presumably this too is going to be like ctra where the entry level server is going to be an epic crashfest, and people who would like to drive the entry level cars rather go elsewhere because it's the entry level server.

You make a big assumption there considering you state that you "cannot be arsed"

One major difference between this and the old CTRA is that this has active online admins, well it has Void , and doesn't solely rely on a reporting system.

Anyway, it's your choice and your loss if you "cannot be arsed". Personally I've had some great racing there. Why you could be arsed to make that post though is beyond me but who am I to question your motives.

...and while I'm posting in this thread...

Void, any news on that website that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread? Or have I missed something?
Void: Thanks for you time "admining" (if that is a word) this server.
With LR announcing their closure, what is the status of the LR ranked servers ?

I have already spent a helluva lot of time and effort obtaining the now defunct CTRA licenses, I really don't fancy ploughing through races in the XFG/XRG to be allowed to race the TBOs, and then the whole thing to disappear...again.
Only league team closing (as me, mojo and trekkerfahrer are leaving), public is planned to stay there with the others, as there was interest to continue it.
-
(Zaleo) DELETED by SamH : As requested by VoiD
VoiD is the new Chief of LR
Now Lightning Racing is his team and i think he will do well
#67 - VoiD
Please don´t worry about the servers and your points!

I can say we will definitely continue running them.
Racing on LR|Race Center 2 (NGT/GT2/GTR) hasn´t even started yet. We don´t know why, 31 racers are ready to race on it.

Lightning-Racing.de had some HDD-trouble yesterday. Server is in maintenance now.

Edit:
Update: Problem solved, we´re back to business. Lightning-Racing.de is online again!
The second server, is that for people with proffesional rank and above?
#69 - VoiD
Yep, rules stated onscreen. Connect and check yourself...
I am at work, and after work I am going to get shitfaced
Permission to join server tonight when home and drunk?
#71 - VoiD
Of course you can join!

...and when you get additional 1357 points you can race there too....
-
(The Very End) DELETED by SamH : As requested by VoiD
-
(hyntty) DELETED by SamH : As requested by VoiD
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by SamH : As requested by VoiD
-
(The Very End) DELETED by SamH : As requested by VoiD
Tried going on earlier n it was so busy.. about 32 racers and i couldnt race because it was lagging quite alot dont know if thats because of my connection
-
(Lateralus) DELETED by Lateralus : found it
Had some great races there today, this server is a blast. Good drivers also, and I used some hours on it today
Had alot of fun today again messing around with franky and 3 other ATC guys and the triple 7 racing guys
just checked the #2 server, 204ms while the #1 has 52ms...quite a big difference.

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG