The online racing simulator
I would like to race on this server. how do I find it?

never mind I see it now
Have to give credit where it's due, couple of nights getting back into LFS on the STD+TBO server here and it's good. Nice field size, decent server, and Void's being a fantastic admin on both occasions. Generally quite friendly people on there.

Top stuff.
Aye, good stuff LR
thx for ban me , for what ??????? void wtf , show me for why give me ban ??!!??!!! prodrive_Ady
#30 - VoiD
Your driving today was bad and way over the top, caused two incidents/wrecks in t1.
We have a "list of bad-drivers" and your name was written down long time ago. Just some minor things here and there. Put all this incidents in addition and voila´: there´s a 3-days-ban.

There´s a chance that Trekkerfahrer, when he take a look at our forum, will lift or shorten the ban. But to be honest: I doubt it.
Quote from VoiD :Your driving today was bad and way over the top, caused two incidents/wrecks in t1.
We have a "list of bad-drivers" and your name was written down long time ago. Just some minor things here and there. Put all this incidents in addition and voila´: there´s a 3-days-ban.

There´s a chance that Trekkerfahrer, when he take a look at our forum, will lift or shorten the ban. But to be honest: I doubt it.

Yes ?????? "list of bad-drivers" , look how good are the most racer on the server , ban him , not me !!!!! i"m on top ten on all track to this server and you say me i was the bad driver ??? omg who give you the admin right ??? i beliewe that you are a fairplay player , if you look at the replay you see what happend on t1 when i crash you , my car slipped on brake , and this is a racing accident , not ban !!!

P.s sorry for my english
Quote from VoiD :Your driving today was bad and way over the top, caused two incidents/wrecks in t1.

Can I see the replay/replays ?

Quote :We have a "list of bad-drivers" and your name was written down long time ago.

Well...who wrote his name there? I think you need a good reason to write a name on that list. I seen a lot of players who crashed others and I've been crashed many times, but the guilty players get out in few seconds and I didn't complained because it's just a game, you can make mistakes, nobody it's perfect, but when you ban people, please, come with the proof => replay.
Quote : but when you ban people, please, come with the proof => replay.

Sorry but that's not the way it works.

"Guilty unless proven otherwise"

You won't get banned if you're racing clean and don't crash into other drivers. Something occurs, admin responds to it with a ban or kick, you can either accept it or plead your case with enough evidence to overrule admin decision.
#34 - VoiD
I answered your question and stated my point of view! Please don´t get the feeling it´s a discussion about banpolicies...

I´ve watched the scenes multiple times from different views/angles from different cars. Nothing more to say from my side, have a nice day...
Quote from Ady_Romania :my car slipped on brake , and this is a racing accident , not ban !!!

Reading your text it seemed you drove pretty aggressive, and reading the other comments implies that it did not happened only once. If you drive more carefully you won't slip on the brakes, and wont get a ban... that easy.
Quote from VoiD :I answered your question and stated my point of view! Please don´t get the feeling it´s a discussion about banpolicies...

I´ve watched the scenes multiple times from different views/angles from different cars. Nothing more to say from my side, have a nice day...

Now thats what i call a good answer , and by the way VoiD , your a real good admin , keep up the good work
News:

- Several updates to improve server performance
- Small lapcount improvements
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :News:

- Several updates to completely ruin server performance
- Small lapcount improvements

Fixed for you...
It's not me.. :|

Wasn't only me that was having problems.
Why LR server is not in LFS Remote?
#42 - troy
Did you think about introducing a restriction for the FXO already? Most of the TBO leagues run it with 3% air restriction and it seems to work pretty well, without any limitation it's just too fast for the rest of the class.
yeah, good idea
#44 - VoiD
Quote from troy :Did you think about introducing a restriction for the FXO already? Most of the TBO leagues run it with 3% air restriction and it seems to work pretty well, without any limitation it's just too fast for the rest of the class.

Indeed, it´s no fun to drive the FXO atm...way too easy!

Trekker promised me a few days ago that he´ll add the 3%-thingie in the next version (AIRIO-update). A few problems with the resricted F08 needs to be solved too...
@Trekkerfahrer

sry for spamming your thread.

If an admin want to, he can delete this posts.
Quote from funRacer[83] :yeah that is absolutely right and that is the reason why there are never crashes in the real Formula 1!

Never ever! Did you ever see one? I didn´t. :uglyhamme

And what exactly is your problem?

Quote from funRacer[83] :What a bad joke to ban somebody for only two small mistakes is ridiculous and the list well that is even worse to ban somebody because of a list when you don´t have the proof and don´t understand all the circumstances.

I for one trust the admins to know the difference between a racing incident and a deliberate try to wreck someone from a replay.

Quote from funRacer[83] :So if an **** is crashing me in the last lap of a race while I am leading just to destroy my race and in the next race I do the same to him he sends the replay of me crashing him you are going to put me on the list and ban me?

Yes, if you acted that stupidly, you'd deserve a ban. It's not the server admins fault if you don't reprt an incident but rather resign to stupid and childish revenge. Also, I trust admins who watch the replay more than your judgement from your very limited in game car view. You might revenge crash someone for a simple racing incident, which makes you just as "stupid" as the admins.

Quote from funRacer[83] :Kinda stupid! Only ban somebody if you have real evidence that he is a crasher not for 2 small mistakes on your server that could happen to anyone.

See above...

Quote from funRacer[83] :But it was only a 3 days ban? So its still stupid but not as bad as it would be if it was lifetimeban.

Honestly, I'd ban you for your attitude in here in the forums if I were an admin, because I can't imagine you being a clean and sportsmanlike driver on the track. Especially as you mentioned revenge wrecking as a feasable tactic.
@Trekkerfahrer

Quote from funRacer[83] :He wrote this: "If you drive more carefully you won't slip on the brakes, and wont get a ban... that easy."

Now here's where you get it wrong: The banned racer Ady_Romania said he slipped, while the admin VoiD said that he watched the replay from several angles and deemed those "incidents" to be worth of a ban. Now who do you trust more? an admin, or someone who is know for bad behaviour?
On a sidenote: have you seen the replay? or how else do you judge if it was a simple mistake or deliberate?

Quote from funRacer[83] :But that is just to naiv, even the best drivers in real life (Formula 1 driver) do mistakes and they are not banned for every accident they have. Some times it´s just an racing accident, that just happens from time to time. As long as somebody is not doing it all the time you should be able to live with it.

You do know that real life racers get quite hefty financial punishments, even for seemingly quite trifle incidents?

Quote from funRacer[83] :Even the admin admitted that it were only two accidents and that it was only "Just some minor things here and there." So it is obvious that it wasn´t a try to wreck somebody.

He said that Ady was on the list for various minor incidents, but was banned ultimately because he ****ed up in T1 twice quite badly. So being on that list wasn't a reason for the ban, but a reason for the admins to keep an eye on him.

Quote from funRacer[83] :If the server is fine and you can kickvote/ban the guy I have no problem with using that to get rid of the bastard. But there were some servers where you just couldn´t start a votekick/ban (maybe it was a demoserver FBM and BLGP as track).

And no of course I am not crashing somebody who crashed me because of a racing accident where I am not 100 % sure that he was doing it on purpose, but if somebody like it happend to me is going 3 times in a row to the pit and is waiting at t1 for me just to acclerate and try to crash me you can´t talk about missunderstanding the situation.

And in that moment I have absolutly no problem with destroying every damn single race of such bastard, not that he would really try to race.. (so after a while of course I also lose the fun on it and just search a better server.

I for one find it funnier to try to evade a crasher who's out to get me. I mean, bumping someone doesn't require much skill.

Quote from funRacer[83] :Yeah and that exactly is the problem you try to judge my driving on ridiculous bullshit. If you had ever raced against me you would know that I am a very fair driver. Its just as stpuid as to ban somebody because of a list on the internet.

Well, I jumped to conclusions, just like you did with the behaviour of the admins. If you're a fair racer, that's fine with me.
@Trekkerfahrer

#50 - VoiD
@ funRacer[83]: You made me laugh: next time you should read (and understand) the whole thread...instead of posting your "ridiculous bullshit"!

Still having no idea whats going on..? Race on our Servers..!

Quote from funRacer[83] :I didn´t quote VoiD...

I do!

Quote from VoiD : Please don´t get the feeling it´s a discussion about banpolicies...

..have a nice day.

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG