The online racing simulator
Quote from VoiD :1. account: n-murray, received his 2nd ban (6 days), ban will be lifted in 3,4 days
2. account: Niall Murray
3. both connected inbetween 5 minutes with the same ip
4. we ban drivers, not accounts

Yes we were playing and i got banned so my freind wanted to play, then you just banned him for no reasong, just becaus he plays on my comp, seriously, not fair!
What a story... my best friend is Klaus Ranseier and we often use the same (dynamic) IP too...

Quote from n-murray :...just banned him for no reasong...

Quote from chat.log :
Sep 11 22:00:59 LR^vVoiD : ^LToyota Starlet - I´ll ban your second account too, thx for ip

Use some imagination next time!
lol is your friend Eoin Murray?
Quote from VoiD :What a story... my best friend is Klaus Ranseier and we often use the same (dynamic) IP too...

Is he dead as well?
Nah, but he's a close friend of Jakob M. Mierscheid.
Quote from zeugnimod :Is he dead as well?

Neues vom Spoocht:

Not at all, watch him in the little red car, doing some pb´s at monza...
Das hat er aber gef*ckt eingeschädelt!
Quote from boothy :lol is your friend Eoin Murray?

No Eoin Murray is my Brother, we dont live together so he RARELY plays my lfs, but still does sometimes when he is at my house, My freind is 'Toyota Starlet' (dont think his real name really makes a difference), and he plays on my old account (niall murray) as he got me banned from CTRA playing it one day, so he bought it off me, so I just bought a new account.
No racers online for the moment.
Seems to me there or less racers using the server then a few weeks ago.
Yes, school started again.
Quote from n-murray :No Eoin Murray is my Brother, we dont live together so he RARELY plays my lfs, but still does sometimes when he is at my house, My freind is 'Toyota Starlet' (dont think his real name really makes a difference), and he plays on my old account (niall murray) as he got me banned from CTRA playing it one day, so he bought it off me, so I just bought a new account.

So you want them to believe that Toyota Starlet was in the room with you as you found out you were banned from LR servers and you decided to let him have a drive instead? I understand why Void would think that is very unlikely.

Also, I think you are forgetting that it is LR's server and they can ban whoever they like for whatever reason they like. Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't going to help.
Quote from menantoll :So you want them to believe that Toyota Starlet was in the room with you as you found out you were banned from LR servers and you decided to let him have a drive instead? I understand why Void would think that is very unlikely.

Also, I think you are forgetting that it is LR's server and they can ban whoever they like for whatever reason they like. Throwing your toys out of the pram isn't going to help.

Yes a couple of freinds were over at the time and 'toyota starlet' is the only one of my frends interested in the game so he started to play as I wasn't in the humour after just getting banned, not that hard to beleive that I have freinds and they go into my house and we go on the computer now is it!?.
:munching_
I have suggestion fot the new PB system. The thing is that I tried to join mid-race with XRG but I didn't have enough PB time, but I had in XFG PB, so it would be great to join or something those times, if you have good PB time in XFG you could drive XRG even if you don't have enough PB in it. I hope you understood me
Quote from iFastLT :I have suggestion fot the new PB system. The thing is that I tried to join mid-race with XRG but I didn't have enough PB time...

As soon as the race is finished you can join and work for your server-pb...like the rest of us.
It´s not a punishment, the target is to provide better racing. In the last days the absence of those unskilled-multiple-midracejoiner-racedisrupters clearly showed that.

Quote from iFastLT :... but I had in XFG PB, so it would be great to join or something those times, if you have good PB time in XFG you could drive XRG even if you don't have enough PB in it...

No, that´s not possible... A personal best is composed of two things, a single car on a single track, we don´t want to change that.
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.4 up and running. New features...

- disabled support points

Have fun!
Ok gave it a day before going back to LR race center #1
went back to see if i could just drive xfg and not get yellow warning "
thanks Guys
didnt mean to piss in anyones shoes YET
why was I banned again?
Quote from n-murray :why was I banned again?

Course cutting and your generally over-aggressive style...

Well done, you only needed 3 races for your 14 days ban.
And please don´t ask why your 3rd account is banned too.
Quote from void :well done, you only needed 3 races for your 14 days ban.

burn!
Quote from VoiD :Course cutting and your generally over-aggressive style...

Well done, you only needed 3 races for your 14 days ban.
And please don´t ask why your 3rd account is banned too.

When/where did I cut?, there is only the first corner to cut but you guys have barriers around it so im trying to figure out where else I could have cut?? I did 3-4 races there 2 of them I was doing well but then got blatenly hit off by idiots, I didnt hit anyone off, how does this make me agressive???

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG