The online racing simulator
Update:

- Race Centers moved to a new host

- switched off Race Center Demo

- servers updated to Z15

- layouts

Have fun!
So tyranosaurus rex is not a swearword anymore? since the server kicked me for saying that
Why you should say "tyranosaurus rex" on a racing server..? Use Twitter, email, forums or whatever!

- fixed!
Quote from VoiD :- Center 1: added FE1 and reverse to trackcycle (stay cool)

Great! That's my favourite track
I'm sorry but I just got kicked for too being fast?

(ky2r: if you can draft through the whole oval part you will eventuall get below the split check time)
lol your just too fast for the server Jan
Quote from three_jump :I'm sorry but I just got kicked for too being fast?

(ky2r: if you can draft through the whole oval part you will eventuall get below the split check time)

Sorry 3J... catched by speedcheck-filter by 3/100 ...

Logfile:
Quote :
09.07.22 23:17:30 #1 C82P25 three_jump - Split 1 : 0:41.04
09.07.22 23:17:30 #1 C82P25 three_jump - KICK - Time : 0:41.04 (0:41.07)
09.07.22 23:17:30 #1 T7R|Three Jump : KICKED FOR SECURITY
09.07.22 23:17:31 #1 T7R|Three Jump was kicked

The filter was untouched so we used EQ Worry´s standard configuration:
Quote :# Maximum (percentage * 100) allowed time comparing to WR - integer
# 10000 = security kick on every sector/split time better than WR.
# These settings may prevent using speed hacks, if they appear.
AllowedSectrTime=9800
AllowedSplitTime=9900

- should be fixed now

AllowedSectrTime=9800
AllowedSplitTime=9850

Sorry for trouble and thx alot for "bughunting"!

Nice draft btw!
LOL, nice one Jan, too fast for the server!!!
I'll try to drive slower next time
What a show-off.
Update:

- AIRIO 2.3.2 up and running. New features...

- activated CheckRacePath

- activated RateLimit (first warning @ 37,5%, 12h ban @ 25%)

- layouts

- swearfilter

Have fun!
Quote from VoiD :Update:
- layouts

New feature: layouts, now in every corner's run off area, 'cause skyrocketing is much more fun.

(Best example is fe3r, full grid and [del]enjoy[/del] survive the first 3 corners.)
LR Race Center 1
LR Race Center 2

SERVER NOT FOUND

have u changed the name
LR|Race Center
LR|Race Center 1

Thanks
Missed the number - there's a 1 after it.

Void's in there now - copy the Online at: thing from one of his posts
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I think you´ll have to ad another name to your ban list. As you can see in the replay I attached someone in a blue XFG first ran me of the road while I was trying to overtake him and then he crashed into my back without even trying to slow down. After this he disconnected. I was in the RedBull coloured XRG. Such a childish behaviour really deserves a ban.
Just wanted to bump in here to tell that it was great races on the server yesterday. The SO6R track were great, and even if there was some accidents and I had a emo-rage attack after kicking myself by pressing wrong F key (holy shit were to offensive ) it was a blast! Looking forward to put down some more laps one other day on this server.

Special thanks to Micka, or Nicka, don't remeber but anyway, for giving me one of the best races I have had for a long time.
You as me, or you to the other people? Well, I am affraight of leagues, because I suck at driving and I canot belive I will manage 60 lap without failing at least every 5. lap
but that's the thing. it's not a league. it's an organised race. it doesn't matter where you finish, as long as you enjoy the race, who else cares? and you would clock up more than 60 laps in one nights racing on LFS.
Hmmm, maybe I should take a little look on it
Well thanks for the info, I'll take a look into it and sign up for one (if there is sign ups) if I got the time for it.
Just a warning, I most likely will make your good-looking racing less ..good looking lol

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG