The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
No one says "please" anymore?
Quote from r4ptor :No one says "please" anymore?

have all the reason my mistake
I am sorry was in a hurry when I wrote
Can someone give me some scenarios please
Me too please
what is fun for now, to render scene of someone else.
where is the creative person remained.

there are plenty of free 3D models on the web.
Here you can create beautiful scenes of.

look them up and make something beautiful.

This is much nicer than anything to render what is not yours.

Quote from Boekanier :what is fun for now, to render scene of someone else.

True Words
here is a list i found in the web

http://dmi.chez-alice.fr/freemodels.html
Quote from Boekanier :what is fun for now, to render scene of someone else.

I agree! But i dont like the color text
Quote from Loko VEN :I agree! But i dont like the color text

oka....

special for you.

what is fun for now, to render scene of someone else.

awwwwww alot better
lol thx. Too much better.
can someone share some rims for blender?
Quote from FivEd :can someone share some rims for blender?

http://www.aironeracing.com/ use this site, download rims pack, in blender press import>.3ds and choose that rims pack 3ds file. Just after importing you'll have to seperate those rims, because they all will be at one place, just select and drag to the side, then choose ones that fits you. Good luck
Quote from iFastLT :http://www.aironeracing.com/ use this site, download rims pack, in blender press import>.3ds and choose that rims pack 3ds file. Just after importing you'll have to seperate those rims, because they all will be at one place, just select and drag to the side, then choose ones that fits you. Good luck

thanks
Hi, i have blender. but when i do that import>3ds thing. it doesnt work. am i missing a plugin, using an old version or am i missing files? please help!

edit: dw, fixed
hey guys! can any one give me a premade blueprint scene for max? i cant set it up right,all these tutorials and i still cant get it right. so please help me out here if you can,i will start modeling now
Quote from e2mustang :hey guys! can any one give me a premade blueprint scene for max? i cant set it up right,all these tutorials and i still cant get it right. so please help me out here if you can,i will start modeling now

I have the same problem... The size is incorrect when I put a diferents images on the plane
Just change the size of the plain when using a different image, simple fix isn't it.
i do change the size of the top and the side to double,but than the front and rear side are much bigger than the rest. i tried it many different ways,it just wont get good.(in all of the tuts they say the side and top has to be 2x the size of the front and rear,thats why i double it in max)
so can you or anyone just make the scene please?
Attached images
bmw-5-touring-2007-e61.jpg
Just make four planes and match the size to with each image. Base blueprint is fairly good, scale is not 1:1 between all perspectives but it's close enough.
For an example, activate front viewport and make 505x367 plane and apply front.jpg on it as a texture (un-select two-sided option). If it's too big for the scale you're using, use 50,5x36,7 plane instead. Repeat the process for back, top and side planes.

When you're done, move planes away from the camera so you have some free space to work with and freeze them. If they go gray, go to freeze options and un-select "Show frozen in gray".
Attached images
front.jpg
rear.jpg
side.jpg
top.jpg
http://www.smcars.net/

its a very good forum for blueprints and modeling cars....
you need to register but its worth it
Thanks for the help,it looks now way better,not perfect but i dont care,i just wanna see if im able to do any modeling
Attached images
blueprint.jpg
Quote from itsphilthy :http://www.smcars.net/

its a very good forum for blueprints and modeling cars....
you need to register but its worth it

yeah im on that forum for a few days now,i had a look on the z4,but its not very detailed for beginners,like every 3rd setp i have the question,why is that
Quote from e2mustang :yeah im on that forum for a few days now,i had a look on the z4,but its not very detailed for beginners,like every 3rd setp i have the question,why is that

I strongly recommend searching for some training videos, not only just about cars but modeling in general. Written tutorials have that problem where you need to be able to perform most tasks on your own, otherwise the tutorial would be 50 pages long and no one wants to go through that. It can also lead to situation where you're just following orders and feeding in values given to you.

A car is not the easiest thing to model, smooth body panels require you to plan ahead to maintain smooth curvature and chamfered edges will give you all kinds of trouble that you need to go ahead and fix manually.
i work with max for a few years now,so i have some idea,but i will do search for modeling in general,i modeled an intercooler on my own,but ofc a car is way different and more complex thanks for the help again!
Quote from e2mustang :Thanks for the help,it looks now way better,not perfect but i dont care,i just wanna see if im able to do any modeling

Hi ,

I've made a few adjustments to your blue print,

Perhaps this is easier.

psd file if you want pm me with messenger he is 6 MB big.
You can see how I did it.
idea for next time

Attached images
bmw-5-touring-2007-e61kopie.jpg
Dont know if i am right here.

But has got anyone a XFR Model? 3ds max? The actually? I only have the old old one. ^^

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG