The online racing simulator
Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
Quote from wygiuxx :can someone post lfs car made for vray rendering?

U only need change the materials. Its only practice.

Here you are my XFG Vray. (u have the img, it´s only the scene) Search materials to Vray too.
Attached files
XFG_Vray.rar - 147.9 KB - 242 views
I'm about 40% finished with a small project I'm working on: a 2009 F1 car modelled from a BF1. I still have to check the lengths of the rear and front wing, I'm still not quite sure if the lengths are correct, and I have to make sure that skins aren't ruined (Besides the stretching on the front and rear wing) when deleting a part of the side pods (Those aerodynamic thingies).
Here is my first rim modelling by me
Attached images
felge.jpg
Quote from Everen :Here is my first rim modelling by me

Very nice, If this was done in 3DS Max, have you applied filters like Turbosmooth to it? Or did you just painfully poly model the very smooth shape? Whenever I create something with blueprints, I tend not to use millions of polygons and then I always end up using Turbosmooth afterwards, but this makes it loose all of its accuracy.

EDIT: Neeeeeeevermind - Meshsmooth is the answer.
Adding edge loops or camfer will help to tighten up edges when using smoothing modifiers.

U just used the tutorial.
Its easy to make. my first wheel was this one.
but its nice for first try =]
learn more and make beautiful rims
Quote from leonardo555 :U just used the tutorial.
Its easy to make. my first wheel was this one.
but its nice for first try =]
learn more and make beautiful rims

Lol no? possible that it looks like that one what u was used in a tutorial, but this one (and perhaps its just a simple design) was made from zero by my self!
Quote from Everen :Lol no? possible that it looks like that one what u was used in a tutorial, but this one (and perhaps its just a simple design) was made from zero by my self!

My TE37
Tell me what u think guys
Attached images
TE37_Leonardo555.jpg
Quote from leonardo555 :My TE37
Tell me what u think guys

take the red line out.
and turn it a bit more.
ensure that there is light inside also.
3d CAD data
Listen up guys. I have 3 cars to share (Chrysler CGZONE). My friend asked me to convert some educational 3d CAD stuff from Chrysler into FBX files (you can open it up in max).

Sebring, Viper, Wrangler + hdr domes and reference photos. Exteriors + Interiors. Very dense engineering stuff. Good to practice rendering or to use as a reference.

1,33gb of data.

Remember, it's EDUCATIONAL. No public portfolio use, no posting renders on forums etc.

I've uploaded it to a private DROPBOX folder. If you want me to invite you send me a pm with your mail.

I won't keep this stuff for a long time as it takes a good portion of my DROPBOX space so hurry up.

If you want to register to DROPBOX now, use this link please - https://www.getdropbox.com/referrals/NTk0MTgxOQ
Quote from Boekanier :
take the red line out.
and turn it a bit more.
ensure that there is light inside also.

better?
Attached images
TE37_Leonardo555(2).jpg
Quote from Gustix :That's it from now i will not share any of my stuff here coz to take other's work , modify it a bit and and say '' look i made it better '' is not best way to say thanks

???
Quote from Gustix :That's it from now i will not share any of my stuff here coz to take other's work , modify it a bit and and say '' look i made it better '' is not best way to say thanks

Are you sure that's your TE37? Though I'm a bit believing you on the tires...
Quote from Gustix :Well looks very close to mine old one (low detailed) coz the air valve thingie is not in center of spokes but moved a bit right , center nuts are exactly the same as mine and whole rim center looks like mine Post wire leonardo

I used the the air valve and the tyres u had(u didnt make this tyres). the rim, i made. and i saw a tutorial that makes the same nuts than ur.

nice mesh, great material

Although, I'm not too sure about the rounded nuts
Quote from leonardo555 :I used the the air valve and the tyres u had(u didnt make this tyres). the rim, i made. and i saw a tutorial that makes the same nuts than ur.

You asked how to make a box, and now you can make a nice rim? You're quick.
Quote from Bose321 :You asked how to make a box, and now you can make a nice rim? You're quick.

Ye thanks. i saw 4 tutorials and i did this TE37 three times to learn
Quote from Everen :Someone know where i can find the XFR 2008 version?

noone knows ?
Quote from leonardo555 :Ye thanks. i saw 4 tutorials and i did this TE37 three times to learn

he isn't praising you....or are you just pretending to not understand.
Quote from JJ72 :he isn't praising you....or are you just pretending to not understand.

i know
lol, leave him alone, at least for now
let's just wait for some new rims from you, mate!
Quote from feat :lol, leave him alone, at least for now
let's just wait for some new rims from you, mate!

Thanks

Scenes/Materials
(727 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG