The online racing simulator
Quote from ChiliFan :Also it was a joke anyway.

I still don't get it.
Im not going to say "I think the devs will fit the BF1 a couple of missile launchers and a flame thrower".
It's pointless,we don't have any clue about anything that will come.
I know what will come... JOKING

:hide:or am I?
Quote from IlGuercio :I still don't get it.
Im not going to say "I think the devs will fit the BF1 a couple of missile launchers and a flame thrower".

Bla bla bla bla bla, I'm the serious guy, furious with your childish behavior in this game forum...

Man, just relax and take it easy...
It is pointless to tell people what is pointless to them
Quote from Homeless_Drunk :Still waiting on a response, Scawen.

I think you could be waiting a long time on that response. The neon/body kit/chav-wear joke's been done to death before
Quote from SamH :I think you could be waiting a long time on that response. The neon/body kit/chav-wear joke's been done to death before

Oh, I know. I've been hanging around for quite some time. These forums have become a cesspool full of stupid with the few veterans still lingering keeping that stupid to a minimum. Just eagerly awaiting the next patch and the one after that, and that, and the one after that...all the way till Scawen finally says "I'm Done" and the team retires. So...yup. What did you have for dinner, SamH?
I'm on the Atkins diet at the moment.. quarter pound burgers with mature cheddar cheese. No bun, no mayo, no ketchup, no fries.

It feels like a new patch is imminent. But then I've been wrong before, more than once.
Quote from SamH :I'm on the Atkins diet at the moment.. quarter pound burgers with mature cheddar cheese. No bun, no mayo, no ketchup, no fries.

It feels like a new patch is imminent. But then I've been wrong before, more than once.

Well then work on it, because I don't want you to be wrong this time.
Quote from SamH :I'm on the Atkins diet at the moment.. quarter pound burgers with mature cheddar cheese. No bun, no mayo, no ketchup, no fries.

Didn't think you'd actually answer that question, haha!

We've all tried to predict when the patch(es) are going to be released and we're all always wrong but it's usually worth the wait and there's usually something more than what's been announced...we'll just have to wait and see what happens!
Quote from SamH :It feels like a new patch is imminent.

i wouldnt be so sure... its still early 2009 in my calendar
hehe.. I'm as bad as everyone else, both FOR and AT speculation. Reading the test patch thread, some of Scawen's comments/hints gimme a kinda excited feeling. But then it could just be a reaction to those burgers I ate..
blabbababsbfaba
SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THE NEW CAR WILL BE YET!

I WOULD ENJOY THIS INFORMATION A LOT!

THANK YOU!
Quote from SamH :But then it could just be a reaction to those burgers I ate..

You know what:that "Best before" thing is there for a reason
I know you are on the save but...
Quote from IlGuercio :You know what:that "Best before" thing is there for a reason
I know you are on the save but...

This is terribly off-topic, but.. the Best Before thing really was a big deal to me when I lived in the US. In the UK, dates are DD/MM. In the US, dates are MM/DD. It was 3rd July and in my fridge was cheese, dated 6/7. Still good, right? I hope healthcare reform happens for our American friends, SOON!
Quote from SamH :This is terribly off-topic, but.. the Best Before thing really was a big deal to me when I lived in the US. In the UK, dates are DD/MM. In the US, dates are MM/DD. It was 3rd July and in my fridge was cheese, dated 6/7. Still good, right? I hope healthcare reform happens for our American friends, SOON!

If you're still alive then i guess you already have the answer.

i feel sorry for you... having a burger without a bun must be crappy... what good is eating a burger if you can't pick it up?
Quote from IlGuercio :I still don't get it.

Flying tanks and a little rubber ducky.
The Atkins Diet is bad. It's evil. He died of . . . . Yup, heart desease. It's not a good way to loose pounds. In fact, there is evidence to suggest it removes brown fat as much as white fat. Brown fat is good fat, it's what your body most needs in reserve. It's the muscles immediate energy store and in itself is actually beneficial to the loss of weight. White fat is the stuff that lypo goes sucky sucky at. Although you often loose a lot of brown fat there too, because it is interspersed with the white fat. But anyway, whichever way, brown or white, Atkins is not a healthy way to eat.

So don't do it.There is only one garantueed way to loose weight. Well, two actually. Eat less, excercise more and the other is food poisening. I wouldn't recomment you try the second way though. Not nice.
Quote from SamH :

I feel the same way
To me, it seems like they're fulfilling some of the Feature Requests so that everyone's happy before S3 hehe.
But like you say, people have been wrong before.
Some diets are safe and work - my Mum did one (and is still on it, as it doesn't lose weight so much as maintain you at the proper body weight) but I can't remember its name. Halfords Diet perhaps?

It's quite sciency, although the glycemic index still forms the basis of it....

At the very least it's quite an interesting read!
Quote from tristancliffe :Some diets are safe and work - my Mum did one (and is still on it, as it doesn't lose weight so much as maintain you at the proper body weight) but I can't remember its name. Halfords Diet perhaps?

It's quite sciency, although the glycemic index still forms the basis of it....

At the very least it's quite an interesting read!

Yay for off topic discussions.

Is it the Rosemary Conelly (sp?) diet?
My misses used to do that one, it combines GI with keeping what you eat to stuff that is under 5% fat. Not a bad idea for people not trying to lose weight too.
I really don't understand what the fuss over pricing is about, Scawen and the team are providing even a Demo for Demo users (such as myself, but not for much longer ) which includes 3 cars and 3 layouts for free! £24 for a full game with brilliant online support, good graphics and many many downloadable contents and support is an excellant deal. £24 (I believe) for an upgrade onto that masterpeice is a bargain.
Quote from Weasley123 :I really don't understand what the fuss over pricing is about, Scawen and the team are providing even a Demo for Demo users (such as myself, but not for much longer ) which includes 3 cars and 3 layouts for free! £24 for a full game with brilliant online support, good graphics and many many downloadable contents and support is an excellant deal. £24 (I believe) for an upgrade onto that masterpeice is a bargain.

Not to mention that Demo users are allowed to race online and some pretty much stay where they are and won't do the step towards the license.
Now that's bad...
I'm trying to get an S1 license first of all but I need my sister to do it because I don't have a credit card but she keeps delaying me, so it's gonna be this weekend until I get it (better had be D: )

Rockingham coming to LFS
(1238 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG