The online racing simulator
Can you please sort that out via PM or in the LR-Forum?
Not necessary, we don´t discuss bans.
VoiD, there is something wrong with my server-pb. I think you´ll know what I mean if you have a look at the attachment.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :VoiD, there is something wrong with my server-pb. I think you´ll know what I mean if you have a look at the attachment.

ZOMG YOU ARE FASTER THAN PALLU a
Nice time dude...

Thx for Info! ...fixed
I don´t knew where to put this, so I´ll put it here. Swearfilter problem once again. I really can´t see a swearword in my message.
"setup is still" I guess
..already fixed.

btw: It´s not necessary to post every glitch with the filter. I check the log 1-2 times a day.
Not to moan on you admins here, but you should head to the server and kick half of the server. Half of the people there are bloody idiots who canot drive at all, and I canot even express just how much these wankers pull down the server quality. There are some great racers there, but for every fair and fun racer there is 8 wankers doing piss like standing on the track, blue-flag-wreck you, brake-late-wreck you, overtake you in chicane-wreck-you.

GOD DAMNIT!

*takes the chill pill and goes doing something else*
Quote from The Very End :...and I canot even express just how much these wankers pull down the server quality.

Noticed that, I can´t find any reports from your side...

Don´t be shy...

Add some replays with some names and timestamps and we´ll sort them out...quick!
I was so angry I used a swear word and got kicked, so replay was not saved <.<

It's better now, 4 of the worst drivers are away and most of the people there now are fair lads.
Kick does not matter, you should still have the replay,

saved by LFS as temp.mpr as long you do not connect

to any server. Greets PVL
Quote from P V L :Kick does not matter, you should still have the replay,

Ahh, too late for that now, but I'll keep it in mind next time
Quote from P V L :Kick does not matter, you should still have the replay,

Your server ownzzzzzzzzzz
Quote from The Very End :Not to moan on you admins here, but you should head to the server and kick half of the server.

strange, i was on there over the weekend and it seemed okay to me.
Quote from bunder9999 :strange, i was on there over the weekend and it seemed okay to me.

Quality of the server(s) goes up and down, and even if it's superb one day it can be a nightmare a other time. Too many fools on the track and any server can become a nightmare.
Update:

- tweaked points-table. First 20 racers will score, points nearly doubled.

- some grid-manipulation. First 20 racers qualify with session-pb, the rest is sorted out by previous race result.

Have fun!
Finally I'll be able to get that damned TBO lisence
Awesome, thanks Void
Don´t get too excited...
This will only work when our house is 2/3 full (20 Racers in one class on grid at racestart)
We hope we can teach some people to drive with some more care. First target should be always to finish the race!
Yeah, hope people starts to be aware what happens around them
That championship thingy - is it just to race and if you enough poinst in the week you'll be in the top 20? Or is there some sort of command you have to write?
Quote from The Very End :...is it just to race and if you enough poinst in the week you'll be in the top 20?

Yes.
Quote from The Very End :...Or is there some sort of command you have to write?

Yes.

"!ptc" (PointsTableChampion) shows overall stats.
"!ptc class" only lists STD, TBO, NGT, GT2 and GTR ... e.g: "!ptc std" for STD-class, "!ptc gt2" for GT2-class and so on.
Awesome, thanks mate
I guess I picked a good night (last night) to turn some laps on race center by myself. I kept on seeing the support points and wondered what they were. I assume it's a "thanks for sticking around and racing here to draw a crowd" thing?

LR Announces: Race Center
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG