The online racing simulator
Little crash on pit exit.

Vegas Las + Sir Moi 407

PS : The dark FOX was glued on wall and don't move
Attached images
FOXcrash.jpg
im mr chatterbox
i gots a replay of me racing singleplayer... i was in front whole time (im cheater(tweak(haha))) on 2nd/3rd cant remember i saw on back straight (oval) lines every and 2 cars which were barely moving... later on 4th lap i saw a car upside down just on the first bit where AI go off into pits... after race i did extra lap and heard a crunch from a car pitting and driving into it then i did a burnout... im clueless of the crash lol attachment failed
ill edit this tommorow with pics pm me for replay
Mine, me flying in the FZR
Attached images
lmao my crash on DD.jpg
Red Bull gave you a wings ?
Thanks to those barriers my car went on a space mission against my will :uglyhamme

:lfs:
Attached images
lfs00000251.jpg
length of the straight t-bone on some guy in the CAD DD server
Attached images
LFS 2009-07-31 12-00-38-01.jpg
LFS 2009-07-31 12-01-10-15.jpg
LFS 2009-07-31 12-02-00-54.jpg
lol, this ain't all, I got a lot more of wrecks to post.
Attached images
lfs_00000075.jpg
lfs_00000078.jpg
lfs_00000084.jpg
lfs_00000086.jpg
lfs_00000093.jpg
lfs_00000116.jpg
lfs_00000130.jpg
lfs_00000129.jpg
lfs_00000117.jpg
lfs_00000123.jpg
lfs_00000121.jpg
Quote from Senninha25 :lol, this ain't all, I got a lot more of wrecks to post.

You see, these are the results of you cruising!
the driver should have been killed if this happened in real life
Quote from Deutschland2007 :You see, these are the results of you cruising!

most of those pics are of other jackasses modding (hence the heavy damage on some cars, btw I know I'm being a hypocrite right now since my last entry photomode entry was deleted ). I'm a bit surprised as nobody commented on my Mr. Bean UF, lol.
@Deutschland: you are compltely right. for all new LFS S2'ers: do not cruise unless you like crashing.
liking this thread (subscribed )
Quote from Senninha25 :@Deutschland: you are compltely right. for all new LFS S2'ers: do not cruise unless you like crashing.

I thought cruise was all full of strict admins etc. ? Or maybe i haven't spent long enough driving the UF1 around in them..
Quote from brandons48 :I thought cruise was all full of strict admins etc. ? Or maybe i haven't spent long enough driving the UF1 around in them..

yeah, right. admins hesitate to ban people there for some reason.
Terrible accident on a Tri-loop course. The car was totalled, but No drivers died.
Attached images
FxoD1.jpg
FxoD2.jpg
Quote from Furiously-Fast :The car was totalled, but No drivers died.

who cares about the drivers, was your steering wheel ok? the car looks like it tumbled for quite a while.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Terrible accident on a Tri-loop course. The car was totalled, but No drivers died.

Am I the only one or why that doesn't look like LFS? Dunno if it's because there are no shadows under the objects.. Strange..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Am I the only one or why that doesn't look like LFS? Dunno if it's because there are no shadows under the objects.. Strange..

There's shadow, but it's a different tarmac texture and no sky.
Just nice, isnt it?
Quote from Dhunky :Just nice, isnt it?

Congratulations! You´re car has been converted into an autocross ramp!
A bit stuck eh Kimi?
Attached images
LOL!.jpg
Quote from Shadowww :patch Y22 bug.

What does it do? These screenshots were taken at Z10/Z13 patch.
Quote from Amynue :What does it do? These screenshots were taken at Z10/Z13 patch.

AFAIK, changing names made the cars look ridiculous just like in your screenshots.

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG