The online racing simulator
Erm... Salooned!
I dunno what to say, i got cannonballed with someone and this happened!

Screenshot attached.
Attached images
'kup.jpg
woa your desktop is cool, are you using that blinds or .. whatever thing or no?

cant think of the program .. that gives your computer different themes
I'm using the free version of window blinds, its pretty cool, but it was hassle to get working!
lol, using windows blinds the easiest tool ever!

i've attached some cannonball effects below!

NOTE: The RB4 exhaust really is HEAVY DUTY!! it manages to suvirve even the harshest impacts.. :P

Hardcore exhaust, huh?
Attached images
LFSRB4.jpg
RB4SHORT2.JPG
RB4SHORT.JPG
Style XP is better than Windows blinds, it doesn't have to be running ever after the theme has been loaded, unlike Windows Blinds, which I think has to be started at startup.
Sick crash (pic of the result) :)
A weird crash by my teammate Kylios....
Attached images
kyle_crash.jpg
I love how his legs are perfectly fine
wow cool, i had a crash that modified my car into a 1993 F1 car! its not as good as yours tho
Attached images
f1car.JPG
You are one tall driver.
Quote from Vendetta :I love how his legs are perfectly fine

i could only find this little picture but SOMEWHERE in my computer i've got a few more full size pics of the incident.

i've seen it happen before where the front of the car rips off but the driver is unhurt.

speedfreak227
Attached images
FerrariF1Crash-thumb.jpg
Yeah was the Monterey Historics race at Laguna Seca where some Ferrari of USA owner/CEO or something crashed it. The nose flicked right off... man that would be scary.

Some people say that is photoshopped, no it's not, it really happened He has also crashed a F50 GT twice I believe (1 of 3 or 5 i think) :doh:
I believe that was the chassis that Michael Schumacher crashed during the Brittish GP in 1999. I am not sure though, but that is what I remember reading when I saw that picture in a magazin.
Anyone got any bigger shots of that, cos I'd like to see more detail of the chassis damage and confirm just how incredibly lucky he is.

Bet he writes letters with this: on it to Alex Zanardi at Christmas

Edit: I have a HUGE respect for Zanardi, and I always have. He's an incredibly brave person, and an inspiration to all those who suffer serious motorstort injuries. He was, and remains, a great driver, racer, and character. I know what I said above is a wee bit naughty, but I reckon even he would see the funny side of it you know.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Bet he writes letters with this: on it to Alex Zanardi at Christmas

:thumbsdow
Quote from tristancliffe :Anyone got any bigger shots of that, cos I'd like to see more detail of the chassis damage and confirm just how incredibly lucky he is.

http://www.forzarossa.nl/2004_ ... e.html#109294542589763365

Quote :Bet he writes letters with this: on it to Alex Zanardi at Christmas

And probably buys lottery tickets every year on the anniversary.
OMG!!! Look at that chassis. It broke behind the seat too (which could have resulted in a Gilles Villeneuve or Martin Donnelly (was it him?) type crash COMBINED with a Zanardi type crash...

He's like those guys on the Lynx advert, when they jump out of windows on to passing buses without looking...
Quote from tristancliffe :He's like those guys on the Lynx advert, when they jump out of windows on to passing buses without looking...

That's not Lynx, it's Sure For Men. Best advert on TV at the minute!
Although though the car split in two in a small crash into the tires it was fatique in the crabon fibre that caused the car to split apart. I remember reading this in Motorsport, it rasies concerns for other recent big single seaters with carbon tubs which are now starting to be used in historic racing, there is nothing to hold a carbon tub together when it breaks like that, and it could have snapped whilst under heavy cornering load forces rather than the impact with the wall, in which case it would create a very serious accident.
As far as I know carbon does not suffer from fatigue effects, that is why carbon composites are so interesting for use in new aircrafts. Metal fatigue is one of the biggest challenges in aircraft design, because it is so difficult to predict. What I remember reading about this crash was that it was the same chassis as M. Schumacher crashed in the 1999 Brittish GP. The nose part was completely destroyed, so they cut the chassis right before the steering wheel, and glued a new nosecone on. Aparently the glue wasnt up for the job and snapped. That also explains why the fracture looks so clean and almost like someone used a saw to cut in two. A fatigue crack would never look like this.
Ouch!
#48 - Mc21
ROFL..

I love his legs sticking out! :P
Did you know LFS Cars have a modelled engine?

klick me
its too little, cant see anything on that.

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG