The online racing simulator
moved to screenshots section
When I looked at the thread name I thought this thread was something about "planes crashing to ground"-pictures.

It wasn't illepall

And there is the raw screenshots thread too
(http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5651)
Quote from Hyperactive :When I looked at the thread name I thought this thread was something about "planes crashing to ground"-pictures.

It wasn't illepall

And there is the raw screenshots thread too
(http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5651)

I was thinking the same thing hehe.
ohhh MRNL SKIN !!!!! now thats naughty!!!!! some one needs a :chairs: Being a member of team MRNL i aint happy:nol2:

where did you get that skin by the way? its being misused....!!! and used for crashing pictures :O .. MRNL team doesnt crash!!!!illepall

mad
Dude. Nice grind.
Did you guys know that if you totally wreck your rear end, it's almost impossible to trash your front end! And if you manage to do so eventually, you instantly repair (bump out) your rear end again.
Quote from P@ul :Rappa Z, you said some racers do it that they can do whellies?
Do you mean the front wheels get in the air after a damage like this of mine?

I can't agree if you mean this.

BTW: How can you make quotes? I didn't checked it

press the quote button at the bottom right of their post.
Quote from Vendetta :press the quote button at the bottom right of their post.

THX
Nope, Boosted's shorter. Just look at his exhaust!
Quote from ajp71 :Style XP is better than Windows blinds, it doesn't have to be running ever after the theme has been loaded, unlike Windows Blinds, which I think has to be started at startup.

But a patched uxtheme.dll is the best of all.

Anyway, cool screenshots
Quote from Fragmatic :But a patched uxtheme.dll is the best of all.

yep! (=visual styles)
Quote from ajp71 :Style XP is better than Windows blinds, it doesn't have to be running ever after the theme has been loaded, unlike Windows Blinds, which I think has to be started at startup.

Correct but Sytle XP uses the windows engine whereas window blinds uses its own engine which is faster than the windows version, therefore it is faster overall than Style XP.
No Nose A MRT Screenie
Here's the Pic that Nurse made me move.

Took the nose right off da car.
Quote from Phill :lol, using windows blinds the easiest tool ever!

i've attached some cannonball effects below!

NOTE: The RB4 exhaust really is HEAVY DUTY!! it manages to suvirve even the harshest impacts.. :P

Hardcore exhaust, huh?

Tell Me About It
Attached images
SuperPot.jpg
Quote from pb32000 :Correct but Sytle XP uses the windows engine whereas window blinds uses its own engine which is faster than the windows version, therefore it is faster overall than Style XP.

Why not just get a patched uxtheme.dll? Faster than both of them, no extra resources.
most cars in LFS have something indestructable on them, exhaust and wipers seem to be the most common!
This seems to be the wrecked car thread so...
Not my car, but I saw it on a demo server (where else!) earlier.
The passengers are indestructable too
Attached images
01.jpg
Quote from nosushi :"how to change the downforce while racing"

Edit: Wtf... why do i look in those old threads?

Wtf mr. cracker how do you want to change downforce with demo cars?
Ok sorry I'm a bit stressed today, had a bad day. Kind off tired of those crackers I think. Sorry.
Picture: Cought in the net
Well, i'we seen some pictures of people stuck between walls. But this is pretty amazing, stuck IN a "wall".
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
... incredible ...
Almost unbelievable. If I wouldnt have just seen it with my own eyes.
(incase you didnt notice, this has been a .. uh.. feature [or bug lol] since .. well.. since LFS came out)
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner
Another crash pic of me LOL
Here u go, and no i stept away safely without any scratch

Attached images
BF1.JPG

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG