The online racing simulator
A Bunch of pics of crashed cars with leet language in every post... CRUICIAL STUFF
Heh, I'm sure it was amusing at the time. I'm not sure on the whole "advertising" of the real IDI team though, I'm sure they'll like the publicity while at the same time hate you're "ripping them off".
lol!

but whats iDi? i SERIOUSLY DONT know what that is xD
iDi is/was a wrecking team. IIRC every member got banned from LFS.
they never had S2 accounts...
They were to stupid to read the long number on their visa electron cards.
Weren't they IP banned from the master server anyway? I'm sure I read somewhere about them being banned..
Quote from Leifde :Weren't they IP banned from the master server anyway? I'm sure I read somewhere about them being banned..

no... they are probably IP Banned from the forum tho
Quote from Bob Smith :Heh, I'm sure it was amusing at the time. I'm not sure on the whole "advertising" of the real IDI team though, I'm sure they'll like the publicity while at the same time hate you're "ripping them off".

iDi just like to go in a server and have everyone go "z0kg teh iDi", as it makes them feel big - if you just exagerate their traits you start to loose their image, i mean whats the worst thing they can do besides wrecking you?
Actually, one of the best things they did was MISS wrecking you. On my forays into Demoland I've come across them a few times, and if there is one thing they are not good at, other than actually driving, it's hitting other cars. They are SO easy to avoid...

Having said that I think one of them is reasonably quick when he wants to be, but after 5 laps of keeping him 50m behind me I gave up and wrecked him
Quote from tristancliffe :but after 5 laps of keeping him 50m behind me I gave up and wrecked him

omga wrecker!

Maybe niko lol
Another meet-up tonight? That won't be a problem for me

EDIT: DAM YOU JAMIE!
Dont Damn Me !
Quote :...whats the worst thing they can do besides wrecking you?

anyway, if there is someone trying to wreck me I would battle back at them so they wont get me out of the race lol
I was [1337speak]Eastside****[/1337speak]. The reverse racing was good fun too, especially because I won all of them
Is that one of our guys in the fourth picture? or were you using our team skin?

EDIT: seems it was Erik, lol
It was me :P
What's with the thread... nothing new... they enjoy crashing, let them be on there own server.
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463
Quote from orange_boy_uk :What's with the thread... nothing new... they enjoy crashing, let them be on there own server.

Change your avatar now!
I agree. That avatar is offensive, please change it.
Okie only because don't wanna get banned from this horny forum site
z0mg! this is a joke, btw, me, Sam, Dustin and John messing about
ahahahahahahhaha!

are you sure it wasent the noob* tho?

(*LFSn00b)
It even scares people! I entered a server under an idi nickname, and they tried to kick me

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG