The online racing simulator
Thats the best screeny i've ever seen!
just edit it with some blur and it's ok
my new Maclaren FX
Attached images
maclaren.jpg
for the third time I said it is flying cars! :arge:
well its on a see through floor? hovering above a million miles of nothing
Well I kind of drove into this accident, but in my defence most of the cars involved were in the sky when I got there...one did kind of land on me though. Looks like one of the guys was drinking a bit too much Red Bull... (i'm in the white,black,yellow car)
Attached images
redline oopps.jpg
oh dear.jpg
wings.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well I kind of drove into this accident, but in my defence most of the cars involved were in the sky when I got there...one did kind of land on me though. Looks like one of the guys was drinking a bit too much Red Bull... (i'm in the white,black,yellow car)

need a replay
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Well I kind of drove into this accident, but in my defence most of the cars involved were in the sky when I got there...one did kind of land on me though. Looks like one of the guys was drinking a bit too much Red Bull... (i'm in the white,black,yellow car)

LOL rebull really DOES give you wings!!!
Its best watched from my car, I see it all up ahead but think it will be cleared when I get there...in my defence I drove under 2 cars but the last one done some wierd lag and landed on me...which sent me off the map, its one of the biggest crashes I have seen outside of an oval circuit.

Also if you watch my car from the start you will see my nice recovery from being spun out into t1

Cars to watch for the main crash would be the guy in the Torro Rosso skin and Kimi, who pretty much caused it.
Attached files
huge massive crash.mpr - 257.7 KB - 614 views
Dont let a womain drive your car... no seriously dont
Attached images
dont let a woman drive your car.JPG
becky wont be happy
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
LMAO, so funny

Can i ask, why is your dp of you (at least i guess its you) wearing 2 watches?
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello. This is Dynamic Racing. We're ready for landing.

stupid DR crashers

:P
-
(Zipppy) DELETED by Zipppy
I went to one of those DR servers. The drivers ruined my race :grumpy: (On Fern Bay Gold)
Keep your eye on "anal Blast".

lol.
Attached files
HOLY COW!!.mpr - 383.5 KB - 613 views
I'm going to make crash compilation(well, I have already started. So far, I am with AC-DC)
options for the song are
1. AC-DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Snow (Hey Oh)
3. MC Hammer - Hammer Time
and that replay on Dynamic Racing of the crashers is attached(no biggie)
Attached files
crashy.mpr - 544.9 KB - 595 views
Here's some pictures on the CC Server. The admins left so we decided to mess around. It was [OPC]Monkey [OPC]MINIz guy [CD]skstibi and I. Oh by the way we were trying to hit in mid air lol.
Attached images
BS_1.jpg
BS_2.jpg
BS_3.jpg
BS_4.jpg
No, my GTi!
Attached images
green light.jpg
wrecked.jpg
wrecked2.jpg
j0 g0t wreckz0rd.
Ya ..

Wez0rz g0t b0r3d s0 wez0rz did thisz0rz...

by the wayz0rz before you moanz0rz, we ARNT [iDi] and not only were we all having a laugh, but it was Jakz0rz who started it ... ^^

z0rz
Attached images
j00 g0t wrecz0rd2.JPG
j00 g0t wrecz0rd.JPG
j00 g0t wrecz0rd5.JPG
j00 g0t wrecz0rd3.JPG
j00 g0t wrecz0rd4.JPG
Attached files
LOL !.mpr - 147.1 KB - 533 views
ill give you a hint - i'm NOT Jakg!
I've had a fun night tonight. We started racing on the CLC layout after you left then we had some races only in reverse gear.

(I was [iDi]Wr3cKz0r y0)
Meh.. Well i needed a nappy cakes TOO TIRED..... damn i missed some more fun

I had fun too, [iDi] WreCkEd j0!
I was like, "Some one has DR skin on OMG!" Then I saw it was the n00b!

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG