The online racing simulator
Quote from TurboBlaster :And, is this your problem?

No, it's moderator problem, that's why I reported him. Moderators dont view every thread.
Quote from Shadowww :No, it's moderator problem, that's why I reported him. Moderators dont view every thread.

Why its moderator problem?
because we cant ban crackers (no racism intended.)
How about the slick tyres?
Quote from Bose321 :How about the slick tyres?

It could be just DDS textures. I swear, people can try to catch out demo racers for such little reasons.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It could be just DDS textures. I swear, people can try to catch out demo racers for such little reasons.

slickmode isnt illegal, and its for everybodey

anyways her is my pic... airatack server ----> get the stunt point attempt ----> didnt get them but had a nice car
Attached images
lfs-20090223-233110.png
Quote from John5200 :slickmode isnt illegal, and its for everybodey

anyways her is my pic... airatack server ----> get the stunt point attempt ----> didnt get them but had a nice car

That's XRT > he's on patch X or lower.
Lower than X, only V and lower has slickmod by Kegetys.
Now quote from Kegetys site:

Quote :Allows using all tire types in all cars in LFS S2 Alpha v0.5, most notably the slick tires in roadcars. Requires S2 license to work.

Quote from Shadowww :That's XRT

That is a XRG. no hood scoop or Fender flares. The double bumper vents are just the skin. But the wheels are pre patch Z types though.
He cracked LFS because he placed a ramp. Demo racers can't do that.
It is an XRG from patch Y or earlier (notice the rims and front bumper, which is lower at XRT and has a bigger front lip(?), and there is no spoiler), also he used Slickmod Y and he has crack or hax for the ramp.
Quote from G!NhO :It is an XRG from patch Y or earlier (notice the rims and front bumper and no spoiler), also he used Slickmod Y and he has crack or hax for the ramp.

Amen.
Attached images
lfs_00000135.jpg
I think was an ovni
One bad bf1 hotlap...
Attached images
BF1.JPG
Guess what?
I think that's what I get for messing with AIs...
This is what happens when you keep a car in the sun too long....

Edit: oops, lol.
some screenshots from a mega 19 car pileup on KY Oval, started by one guy getting sideways in T1, clipping another car causing a devastating chain reaction, only the 6 people out the front weren't involved
Attached images
pileup1.jpg
pileup2.jpg
pileup3.jpg
pileup4.jpg
pileup5.jpg
No comment
Attached images
owNed.JPG

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG