The online racing simulator
Yeah, with the clone stamp tool maybe, but honestly, does it really make that much difference? You can only really see it in CMX with the shine off, someone driving by you at 250 kmh will hardly see something like that in the game
You got a point there and people like hoshimodo and so on will probably use it still, but some noobs like me see this and when someone comes along and makes a high-res render it could be a problem
Well maybe someday you feel motivated with your own exacting and finish it.
With the master-skinnerz skin kit and photoshop it's actually one of the simplest things to do. Apply an outer glow to the black mask layer with a solid color set to normal and 100% oppacity and tweak the color and size to your likings.
Sommersby Skin...
Here is my personal Sommersby skin... This is my first skin!
Please comand it!
Attached images
Sommerbe Render! kopi.jpg
my first fz5 skins
first 2 fz5 skins
not very good but they will do
1 is the normal version
the other is the wierd version
both are public although nobody will use them as they are rubbish
Attached images
FZ5_my FZ5.jpg
FZ5_my FZ52.jpg
FZR Team Skin. Hope u like it.
Attached images
FZR_BAROT_render3.jpg
FZR_BAROT.jpg
Quote from ElvisArg :FZR Team Skin. Hope u like it.

That looks great! But as it is a team skin, shouldn't you put some "private" mention on the skin file? Just a thought..
Thanks guys!

So many people contacted me to ask permision to use this skin. Its our Team Skin, so i made some minor mods so u people can use it.
Im glad u like it.

Enjoy.
Attached images
FZR_lfselvis.jpg
Quote from ElvisArg :Thanks guys!

So many people contacted me to ask permision to use this skin. Its our Team Skin, so i made some minor mods so u people can use it.
Im glad u like it.

Enjoy.

Had the same name on LFSW so i renamed to FZR_LFSElvis001
Uploaded to LFSW

Thankyou mate
yap, i forgot to say it was allready uploaded.
My second skin ever. I decided to try and convert the New Man livery from Joest's Porsche 956s from the mid-eighties to the FZR.

Constructive criticism is welcome.
Attached images
preview.png
FZR_NewMan.jpg
FZR_NewMan1024.jpg
Quote from HEIZER :New skin from me.

SKINFILE

That's a nice skin, but the skinfile is not working to me. Has anyone got it? Thanks
Hi! i made my first skin! nothin speacial but nice!

hope u like it!

Quote from jgtc :Unfortunately impossible to fix, this happens because these sides of the car are separated on the skin file and Illustrator applies the gradient to all of these parts as a whole, thereby making a large gap/repetition between certain parts of the car where the gradient is supposed to connect.

You could separate them all into different parts and apply separate gradients to each. That's how I would have done it in the first place, actually. Still a nicely made skin, either way
Ye boi! My start at design dudes! Friends Racing drift machine.

Just a skin i made today its private though

Bodykit from Daloonie

P.S. Only nice comments ....

Thanks Tur8o
Attached images
lfs-20090709-142759.png
lfs-20090709-142825.png
Quote from Tur8o :Just a skin i made today its private though

Bodykit from Daloonie

P.S. Only nice comments ....

Thanks Tur8o

The carbon fiber looks strange. The rest is kinda cool, bit boring and easy.
the one that was black on one side was nice
Originally a Porsche from Super GT series - hope you like it.

Skinfiles
Quote from Schuppor :Originally a Porsche from Super GT series - hope you like it.

Skinfiles

Really nice skin. Top Work there But i can give you a link to better looking high-res set of real sidewalls if you want.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Really nice skin. Top Work there But i can give you a link to better looking high-res set of real sidewalls if you want.

yes i would love that

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG