The online racing simulator
turned on the ignition?
pressing the key long enough?
fuel?
Quote from The Moose :Yup, It's the view from that camera aright. Its fine from in the cockpit. I cant fraps it while I'm driving though, and there's no cockpit view in the replays

The elevation changes are pretty good tbh. I've been to Donington a few times and I'd say this isn't a bad effort at all.

I was going to say this track looks crap but its hard to tell from that camera angle.

Hopefully Bobs Track Builder will be able to add support for NKP (and LFS while we are at it :razz then we should see some amazing "fantasy" tracks coming out.
Its gone awfully quiet around here..............?
Is there a teeny weeny snipet of testing info?

Andrew
Quote from mrfell :Its gone awfully quiet around here..............?
Is there a teeny weeny snipet of testing info?

Andrew

The beta team had a 1.0.4 patch and then silence.........

It turn's out Kunos has been creating a 1960's F1 game for another company, so yet again he's off playing with something other than NKP.

Tbh I have supported NKP and defended it but now even Im fed up and couldn't care less about it anymore.

iRacing ftw.
Quote from mclarenmatt :

Tbh I have supported NKP and defended it but now even Im fed up and couldn't care less about it anymore.

iRacing ftw.

Amen brother

iRacing lacks some of the great features of nKPro (transmission, flat spots, visor dirt build up, proper hardcore racing etc.) and i still reckon the F3 in nKPro is one of the greatest feeling cars ever put in a sim, but iRacing is at least making continual progress.

Kunos has continued his habit of no comunication and empty promises. I've stuck by it and him for nigh on three years now, but i'm buggered if i can be bothered any longer.

iRacing is far from perfect and is way overpriced for what it is.. but at least you see developements every few months and you can find a race when you want one. That's worth the entrance fee in itself.
Quote from The Moose :Kunos has continued his habit of no comunication and empty promises. I've stuck by it and him for nigh on three years now, but i'm buggered if i can be bothered any longer.

That's NKP's whole problem ay Moose.

I would like nothing better than to get the 1.1 version out that he was "working on" as it would be a major step for NKP.

However as he can't even get a little patch such as 1.0.4 to the beta team Im not holding my breath for anything.

NKP could be so great
would you like some salt for your hats gentlemen?

nkp certainly has been a spectator sport right from the start
i think the driver name on that licence alone is worth the 20€
Quote from mclarenmatt :It turn's out Kunos has been creating a 1960's F1 game for another company, so yet again he's off playing with something other than NKP.

Any other news on this? First i've heard of it!
Quote from mclarenmatt :It turn's out Kunos has been creating a 1960's F1 game for another company

hang on a second... kunos is working on a 60s f1 game for another company?
that companys name might not be west racing by any chance?
I thought he worked for an F1 simulator company anyway....... and has for quite a few years...

NKP was his side project..
Quote from StableX :I thought he worked for an F1 simulator company anyway....... and has for quite a few years...

NKP was his side project..

BRD.

Last i heard, NKPro is more of a hobby for him, along with playing his guitar.
Quote from Shotglass :hang on a second... kunos is working on a 60s f1 game for another company?
that companys name might not be west racing by any chance?

LOL!! Talk about DreamTeam.. Kunos + the West Side brothers = fail..!
I'm afraid that the 1.03 drama will repeat. I simply can't understand why Kunos missed the chance for a new start referring to overall communication, beta-patches etc.
Sad story, really
This is gona sound dumb, but how the heck do you calibrate the steering in nkpro? it seems overly complicated to me.
hm im puzzled why people have so many problems with the nkp calibration

anyway you should see some set min and set max buttons for each axis there so just move the axis youd like to calibrate to either its minimum or maximum position press the suitable button and voila youve calibrated its minimum or maximum... do the same proceduro for the other extent of the axis' range and repeat the same procedure for all axes
i think theres also a button that you have to press first to make nkp recognize which axis youd like to assign to throttle/brake/whatever
For anybody who is interested there is a new Gallery on the NKP website showing NKP 1.1 preview screenshot's with the Fiat Abarth 500 (You will have to scroll through the 1.0.3 shots first).

Look's good but we need a new netcode with it, bug's ironed out that have been there for years and the Hill Climb package.

Don't hold your breath for a release anytime soon though
Good find Matt. I'm really looking forward to the hillclimb, not so much the 500 but I won't say no. As you say, Kunos likes to work at snail pace so i won't get my hopes up yet.
Kunos Simulazioni launches public v1.1 beta programme and announces special price!
Kunos Simulazioni has decided to launch a public beta release programme as the team works towards the release of v1.1 of the netKar PRO driving simulator. On top of this, Kunos Simulazioni has decided to launch a special price offer for the netKar PRO software until the end of August!

Public beta programma in 3 parts
The goal of the public beta programma is to have the software tested on a multitude of hardware and software configurations before the final release. This will make it possible to identify and fix possibly hidden bugs and other stability problems before the new release receives the 'final' status. Also, it allows everyone to join in the development phase and see what new improvements are coming to the simulation.

In the upcoming period, the team will release three beta releases. The first (1 of 3) release will contain a brand new interface, a new central server, a new audio core and a lot of other improvements.

The second release (2 of 3) will bring the brand new Fiat 500 Abarth Assetto Corsa to the public beta programma. Also, a brand new track called 'Aosta' presenting a massive 15 configurations will appear in the second beta release. Also, this second release will contain bugfixes for issues reported in the first release.

The third and final release (3 of 3) will be the Release Candidate and will only contain bugs fixes for issues reported from the first two releases.

Using this approach, the netKar PRO development team is confident that the brand new v1.1 will be very stable upon final release and hopes that all customers and potential new customers will appreciate being able to be part of the development and testing of the new version ... and in the meanwhile having the possibility to take a sneak peak on the things coming to the simulation.

Price offer in August!
Instead of the regular price of €36,-, netKar PRO sells for only €19,90 until the end of August! A great discount.

This offer means that you can now get a full netKar PRO license (including unlimited multiplayer racing) for less than 20 euro! And remember, this is a one-time-only payment.

Of course, for this price you also get netKar PRO v1.1 includes the Fiat 500 Abarth Assetto Corsa and the brand new Aosta track, on top of the already existing content from v1.0.

You can buy a license from the netKar PRO shop: http://www.netkar-pro.com/shop.htm

http://forum.racesimcentral.co ... php?p=3984445#post3984445

First beta patch should be released tonight or tomorrow.
i dont know why but when i just read that i was in the type of mood where someone goes "oh here's a bargain" and i bought it.
Quote from The Moose :...Instead of the regular price of €36,-, netKar PRO sells for only €19,90 until the end of August! A great discount.

Hehe, thats awesome, sold my account 3 weeks ago for 15€...was a good deal!
Quote from VoiD :Hehe, thats awesome, sold my account 3 weeks ago for 15€...was a good deal!

How was that a good deal? You lost out on 5€.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG