The online racing simulator
6 then
- LFSName: seniecka
- First and Last Name: Skirmantas Stankevicius
- Car Number (between 1 and 109): 15
- Country (Using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 standard): LTU
- Team Affiliation (if applicable): SimRacing Lithuania Team
#653 - Ori
My point was not the difficulty of driving. Of course a driver must have the necessary qualities if he wants to compete in such a race. What worries me is a development this series might go through - namely becoming senslesly restrictive - like most of the series in both rl and vr. Now Thilo after reading this i can imagine you thinking "if u dont like it, then fv<k off". Well, I am worried because this series does mean something to me. To be more precisious: it is the best i know (im talking about the open wheelers). Yet you will find that talking about overrestricted is exaggerated by far. Well better too early than too late.

Ori
uhm, if this r2 thingy makes it more dificult and more challaging whats the whole deal then? All those nonsense about to dificult etc. maby you should look for the problem at yourself first cuss i dont see 80% of the field complaning. IMO it brings something extra where you got to be aware of and in the end everybody has the same problem / challange so please just stop these comments and just make sure your one of the guys who doesnt have problem with the r2's in the race
i have to agree with u totaly rudy...
i understand the worries of people, that more people will crash with those r2's.
but just qualify better than those people and u should be fine.
also it is less dangerous after a sc periods.

karkar
world record is 1:05.90 by Darkone. I definately predict race pace times under 1:07 by Rudy, as the 1:07.01 World Record on the reverse configuration is set by rudy.
If the world record would be a pole position lap, the 107% mark is at 1:10.51. So everyone driving this time or faster will definately be part of the grid!

And I predict a pole time around 1:06.50
Oka I`ve just gone through some old replays from 190 lapper events we did with R2s.
So here is how it goes for 1 of the events, 17 cars starting, 5 cars actually finished the race.

Of the 17 drivers, 15 of them were highly experienced drivers on the oval, yet so very few finished the race, 1,2,3 and 4th was on the same lap.
This race was with safecar sessions aswell..(dekojester as admin)

Gonna be bloddy hell on track for those 32 brave drivers attemping KY 500 this year!!
Gonna be bloddy brilliant for the spectators!!
Watch those two links, you'll find a NDR oval event using only R2s.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=46616
http://new-dimension-racing.br ... 0.56.40_results_race.html

this is one Event of NDR, and it took out 6 of 15... and noone complained, except the ones watched that one on the stream, with my crappy commentary and the boredom on track.. as far as i remember

Additionally, all drivers will be trained with those R2s cause all drivers have to do two practice sessions at least (preferably more) and I think, 'cause they start quiet early, if it becomes a real danger then we'll change it also...
Quote from lamerr :
Gonna be bloddy hell on track for those 32 brave drivers attemping KY 500 this year!!
Gonna be bloddy brilliant for the spectators!!

and its bloddy anoying if people keep complaining
That aint complaining man! Not even gonna race lol!
LFSName: (**) James #102
First and Last Name: James Lamb
Car Number: 102
Team: Clockwork Motorsports
Get out of our thread then!

I must appologize TFalke and the others , you are been right for the r2 tyres, they will last more than I think , , unbelivable , but it is true.
wait till u have wind and u are in a 3car draft....
they will go up to at least 145° so it will be difficult.
but yeah, let's just see how things are going today evening.
Did a little practice and my PB is 1:07,9 on quali set, exactly 2s behind WR. So midfield for me. Tyres shouldn't be a issue here, R2 could last 4 hotlaps so i guess R3 won't heat that much.
1.06 is easy possible, once my current pb is 07.03. IMO Top10 will fit to 1.06.7 - 1.07.6
hum, i think ill need a SS for that track because my best time on this track is like 1:13.00
Quote from nathan246 :hum, i think ill need a SS for that track because my best time on this track is like 1:13.00

Try to be more agressive
-
(Rudy van Buren) DELETED by Rudy van Buren
Quote from TFalke55 :world record is 1:05.90 by Darkone. I definately predict race pace times under 1:07 by Rudy, as the 1:07.01 World Record on the reverse configuration is set by rudy.
If the world record would be a pole position lap, the 107% mark is at 1:10.51. So everyone driving this time or faster will definately be part of the grid!

And I predict a pole time around 1:06.50

Sounds about right - OWRL went to Town last season and pole was 6.46

Race pace was a little misleading as the podium finishers all did 62 laps with no stop. Fastest lap was 7.3 so a shorter race should give slightly quicker times.
-
(dekojester) DELETED by dekojester
This track is going to be fun, I think I fanally got down to a 1:10:01 just gotta learn the damn line
Quote from TFalke55 :
Btw: does anyone know a more stabil hoster then filefront for files up to 1 gig?

Crap I forgot to reply here a few days ago. blip.tv?
atm I've got it uploaded... one problem still left xD I miss the commentary
The sign-ups will temporily closed on saturday at round 17:00 UTC and will be reopened after the Kyoto 500.

LFSCART 2009 - season two
(1283 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG