The online racing simulator
Aww man, you're going to a very hot place when you get done here!
Quote from (SaM) :$6.50.

Asian tourist didn't know the true value of the bills and I gladly maintained his ignorance.

Send him to Germany right now.

Asian tourist didn't know the true value of the bills and I gladly maintained his ignorance.

And to that, i say Get the f--k in there!
Quote from SamH :Aww man, you're going to a very hot place when you get done here!

Been there, done that. 1 of those was enough for a train to Amsterdam, window shopping and back.
a crappy botlle of vodka $25,95 AUS

You can't be serious

But if you are: I have a paypal donate button

Replace the 60 days with...erm...180...
Quote from JohnUK89 :
Replace the 60 days with...erm...180...

dude.

Tell me your joking.

You'd almost left SL and started having a social life, even a gf.

Don't let another thing suck you back in!
^^^ What Jakg said... BUT BOLD AND IN CAPS
May I point out that said gf is the very one who convinced me to get said subscription?

In all seriousness, I'm only playing it casually - I'm refusing to let it take over my life
Quote from JohnUK89 :May I point out that said gf is the very one who convinced me to get said subscription?

In all seriousness, I'm only playing it casually - I'm refusing to let it take over my life

You've changed that image twice now. Make yer mind up
Quote from JohnUK89 :May I point out that said gf is the very one who convinced me to get said subscription?

Probably because she's cheating on you.
Quote from JohnUK89 :You've changed that image twice now. Make yer mind up

I was going for subtle. Then I threw all subtlety out the window. Then I went for just plain "closet case denial" confrontation.
Operation Mind****.. :jawdrop:

Edit: On the picture it is Pepsi Max, but im drinkin the regular one.
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro 120/70 ZR17 SC2 front
Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro 160/60 ZR17 SC2 rear

Just ordered a set for my SV650 race bike. SC2 refers to the compound. In this case, it's the medium compound, also known as Green. SC1 (Blue) is the soft compound. They'll replace the Bridgestone BT-016's currently on my bike.

$300 USD from my trackday club.

they are sooo comfortable
And cool

New bottle, again

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG