The online racing simulator
Quote from Dopey :All I can say is that I have become more active in the past 4 months and I get so very disappointed in LFS. I achieved what I lacked from my 2 year lapse. Now I find myself clicking the bookmark for this forum everyday to find myself disappointed. So much hype over a car that resembles the XRT in so many ways yet no one drives.. leads me to think that beyond the other filler's among this patch that the new car itself will deem less glorified. If the dev's held a marketing course I would be one of the first to dign up. They all know how to enduce hype and create a market place that myself among others sit and wait for this car and updates that most will endorse and some will slander. Natural scheme of things but the dev's have played this by the handbook. With 60+ pages of spectation, I don't know who else could create such marketing and valor. Cheers.

Well, the "hype" is only here, within an already existing fan base. It's not really marketing, it's preaching to the choir. In the global gaming world there's still zero hype about this upcoming update, or LFS in general, for that matter.
Quote from ADX.14 :I just wanted to show the complete picture of LFS progress objectively.

Nice, thanks for taking the time to do that and sharing your work with us.
Accurate graph is accurate. sums it up nicely :P There has always been whiners, its just now there is more than there ever has been.

And don't think some of the long term players aren't chomping at the bit to get the next round of updates.....tbh i can't wait, because generally new updates raise the bar higher than you ever thought possible.
<spam> Finally I know where the problem is. It's all that world's crisis fault! :banghead: </spam>
<off> GENIUS!!!! </off> so, lets wait....
Quote from Michalxo :<spam> Finally I know where the problem is. It's all that world's crisis fault! :banghead: </spam>

That only proves you didn't read this thread very well otherwise you should already know that:

Quote :Then we look at the subprime crisis for example, losing 5 billions for a bank may seem HUGE when looking at the face value, but <blabla> [it] isn't *that* bad

That's why most governments have poured taxpayers' money into the pockets of private banks, because it was not that bad!
pages
i vote 82 pages, just for when it happens :P
Quote from NightShift :That only proves you didn't read this thread very well otherwise you should already know that:

If you did not catch the point.. it was only a joke nothing else General excuse for every problem nowadays.
I vote VWS/0.6A will be released in 48 hours.
Quote from Danny LFS :I vote VWS/0.6A will be released in 48 hours.

You do that, I hope too but have my doubts.
Neverthless, rather would be fun if they made a superfix patch and whent LFS BETA
Quote from Danny LFS :I vote VWS/0.6A will be released in 48 hours.

So you have only 48 hours to buy a license!
ZOMG mus buy 1 more
vw
comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW comeon. VW
Quote from sdjldf :VW comeon.(loads of times)

Now really, what is the point in that?? I can see that you are a new poster on here but even so.
Quote from mcintyrej :See attachment for detailed graph on LFS.

I must confess: Your graph is better than mines, I loved it.

Quote from NightShift :Nice, thanks for taking the time to do that and sharing your work with us.

My thanks
OMG Give me Scirocco please!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Quote from Graeme43 :OMG Give me Scirocco please!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I regret you.
Quote from Graeme43 :OMG Give me Scirocco please!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What Graeme wants, Graeme gets.
Oh dear....
This topic is going serious
Uh, what's so special arriving in 48 hours makes you think the patch might be released? The month of may? I don't think Scawen really takes in considering that kind of stuff for his release dates. The only occasion I remember was the Christmas special, but that was a few years ago. Besides, if the patch is ready, do you really think Scawen would wait for 2 days to release it? If it indeed released in 48 hours, it'll be just a coincidence.

Also, keep in mind that there's going to be a test patch first. Scawen doesn't release things before they get tested by the community as a whole. It helps find more bugs.

Let's not swerve into magic hopefulness, here.
This thread is closed

[MERGED] Scirocco enquiry threads
(2369 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG