The online racing simulator
#176 - Myw
Lynce = Awesome.

Really good work Lynce, I really admire your work.
Awesome packet Lynce.

I already said many good worlds about your reflections and this goes for every other addon with the exception of tyre side walls one.
Sorry, I've got to speak up my mind. I don't like the red line on Evostar tires and I don't like how Cromo and Avon tires are blank. Also Torro is almost invisible and Bridgstone one is too large. Only Michelin is great. I'm talking about logos only. Maybe it's because I'm kinda fan of default look
Modelation is of course perfect, but eh I just don't like the design of those logos.

And I can't wait for XR interior updates to be finished
The planing and documentation for the next Revolution Pack is starting.

I do not call it The Revolution Pack 2, because is absolutelly ridiculous.

I will call it by date.

Quote from N I K I :

And I can't wait for XR interior updates to be finished

About XR GT Veilside.

This work, now is for Spenter. He is an artist for me and I haven't time to adapt to patch Z this addon.

I will rework the all interiors for tranform in High resolution textures but I do not will make be special editions as usual.

Thanks for all the coments. I read it with attention.
Lynce this pack is TOTALY AMAZING and whit spencers texture its Freaking Awsome

have uploaded some pictures whit both textures in the screenshot tread
Another mirror
New mirror

Lynce, sorry, no music and high-res skies here because of stupid hosting limit - max. 10MB per file
Really nice work!!!
Quote from Shadowww :New mirror

Lynce, sorry, no music and high-res skies here because of stupid hosting limit - max. 10MB per file

Thanks. And thanks for the coments, again.

Updated.
lets make lfs better without the devs
tnx great stuff Lynce
have not installed yet one question i have a high res pack installed from lfs database can i just install this over it? or do i have to replace the original lfs files then install?
Quote from ANAMENOONEHAD :have not installed yet one question i have a high res pack installed from lfs database can i just install this over it? or do i have to replace the original lfs files then install?

Yes, you don't need to restore the original files, you can just install it over your current textures. The installers will only replace the textures of the Revolution Pack, and they come with uninstallers in case you want to remove them.
hi lynce,

i would like to help you to get direct link mirror

maybe it would be better for your work

and also if you want make a mini website for all stuff it would be easier for ppl to download

if your interested just pm me or add me on msn :drifty@live.ca

thx , have a nice day . Drifty

edit : well didnt saw shadowww's post but its how you want ^^
Lynce for LFS dev! :inq:
Quote from lfs-drift staff :hi lynce,

i would like to help you to get direct link mirror

Yes, please. Thanks.

Quote from traxxion :Lynce for LFS dev! :inq:

Thanks,my friend

Inquisition, I think not.

Maybe I will ask to everybody by new updates as " what do you wish?" or a similar question.
Nice, ive been thinking that ... why Scawen havnt done that kind of graphical change?
lynce, you should do track textures that dont kill you next
:iagree:
Quote from chavm481 :lynce, you should do track textures that dont kill you next

I'm looking for this posibility. But only if I can make a bigger improvement.

Thanks for all coments, again.
your WELCOME!!!
Soon, I will open a New thread with Arias's Addon Pack.
Simply Epic lynce, thats all i can really say.

I have so far downloaded and installed only the realistic reflections part (web usage has very nearly run out) set my car shine to 0.75 and using a purple coloured skin and a slight amount of bloom i have a very good pearlescent effect going on, which i love.

Once i buy some more MB of internet (3g) then i will be sure to download the rest of the pack.

Once again, truly epic. 100% spot on!
Attached images
FXO using lynces excellent pack.jpg
20 days since it has been released... Where is 6th addon?
Quote from Riders Motion :20 days since it has been released... Where is 6th addon?

Let me guess, 6th addons is addon for Scirocco?
Reflections look fantastic. Really lustrous shine

The Revolution Pack. April 7th, 2009.
(542 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG