The online racing simulator
Have fixed my pedals now hehe

Name: Matthew Kemsley
Preferred Track: Any
How Active Are You: Had Time Out To Recharge My Batteries And Am Ready For LFS Again.
Time Zone: GMT
What Kind of Control do you use?: Steering Wheel (G25)
Experience: Used To Play CTRA Alot During My Icon Day's, Was Playing Alot Of Pickup Racing Before I Left For A Bit.

Was racing for Scuderia Forza but Dan left and I wasn't "Planned" to race any events. Would like to find a nice "Stable" team, maybe someone could snap me and Dan up - we make a good racing pair
Add me to friends McLaren Matt
Quote from mantvisrep :What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: XF/ All
Average Laptime on Car/Track:1 hour training and my time ill be near WR (under 1sek) promisse, whit all cars...
How Active Are You? 2-4 hours , if i have free time, i can be nolifer
Time Zone: GMT +2
What Kind of Control do you use? : G25 wheel

up
What kind of team are you looking for? (Race, Drift, Cruise, Drag or other) : Race
Preferred Car/Track: Hmm...My favorite cars(they're not the ones I'm the fastest with) are the XFG, the F08, the LX4, the FZ5, the FXR and the MRT. Can't really say for the tracks.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: Stupid question, depends too much of the combos. So, I'd propose you to watch my LFSW profile, especially my hotlaps, but on the majority of them I can go 0,5 or 1 seconds faster online(on the past I used to make an hotlap every 10 minutes or something like that).
How Active Are You? : I don't race on public server nowadays. But I race on a league race/event twice, or even sometimes three times a week. Also I'm doing LFS extra-activities(skinning, watching the forum, etc) every day or nearly.
What Kind of Control do you use? : Mouse, but I'd like to get a wheel within the 2 next months.
Time Zone: GMT+2 on Summer

Okay, so... Let's begin from the beginning. I discovered LFS during 2007, bought S2 on January 2008 and then started league racing a few weeks later with the Torsdagraces. Then in current 2008 I took part successively on the LFS Beginners' Cup(I was crowned champion of the series), the UF-Baby R Cup, the Triple Double Cup(I finished 6th overall), and the Mini-FBM Series(9th overall). These are the main ones, I did a little bit more than that during this year.
Then, on 2009, I tried to get into the IGTC with the team Saucisse de Foie, but mainly because of my mistake things didn't went 100% well during the test race(I had a controler failure 7 laps after the beginning of my stints), that's why we didn't get a full time slot. After this unsucces, I joined Scuderia Forza, fastly we got into the GTAL, but the team died 2 months after its creation, that's why I'm here now...

Now, let's speak of my skills... Well, to describe myself, I'd say that I'm not a very fast driver(I'm decent at hotlapping, but not more), but I'm very clean and consistant. I'd even say, that like Prost(sorry for the comparaison, and btw it's not to be taken at the 1st degree), I have a sort of "intelligence of the race" : that mean that I know how to behave in a race from the beginning until the end : I know when I have to push, when I have to secure my position, when I have to block an opponent, when I should let him pass, etc. But I think my main quality is to avoid incidents. You know, on the openings laps of the race, I'm very calm, I know that there's no rush, so during these periods I drive on my hand and stay at a decent pace from the other cars, while the others often spin because they're sur-exitated, hit an opponent stupidly wihile trying to pass him because they want to reach on the front as fast as possible, or whatever. I think my best climb of my life were on the MRT OWRL Challenge at as1r, when during the 30 minutes race I started 23rd(IIRC) and then finished 4th, just because of a very good car control and because of my instinct which dictated me to stay as prudent as possible while going through pile-ups, and so on. My second best climb ever was on the Round 1 of the GTAL, where I climbed from the 22nd place to the 9th place during my stint, with basically the same type of race than mentionned before. And, also, during my CTRA period, I had a 13% yellow flag ratio(people under 15% were a small minority). I think that all of these examples show that I have a fairly good car control, and a gift from the nature, to be always on the right momment on the right place, only on a circuit unfortunately. Also, I think I'm improving myself every months, a while ago I was a mid-field runner, now it's a pleasure to see that I can fight for top 8 on the main races I'm taking part, and even to fight for the podium when I'm on good conditions.

So, currently, I'm signing in on the GTAL, the LFS Pro Series, IMA's TBO Challenge, LFSCART, the NDRC (in italic are the leagues that don't take priority in case of clash). On a near future I'd like to get into the iTCC, the French Internationnal TBO League, the MMS, the Kyoto 500(for the team Saucisse de Foie, my LFSCART team), the season 3 of the UF Baby-R Cup, and possibly more if I see something serious and looking nice going on. Also, I'll be working with iCON for organising together a Bump n Jump Cup, and it will start in September or October.

If you want to sign me into your team, my only exigences are :
1) To let me race into the GTAL with my ex team mates, I know that Saturday is a day where you have a lot of things going on, but I'd really like to finish this season. (but hmm... I'll give it up if you propose me to race in IGTC, but I think I'm dreaming here )
2) To let me race with my private skin in the IMA TBO Challenge, I really think it's awersome(thanks to Thunderhead ), and as I started the season with it, I think I should finish the season with it. But I think it's only a little detail anyway.

So, here you go, I just hope I wasn't too pretentious when I wrote this down, and I hope I will hear from you soon.

E : I found a team btw.
Sorry all left a message that was against the rules for advertising. But pm me if you want to be in a good spot on a team. Thanks for points that out greybull
Great post Greybull and good luck
What kind of team are you looking for?: Drift
Preferred Car/Track:RB4/South City Sprint 1
Average Laptime on Car/Track:unknown
How Active Are You?:3:15-10:00 (weekdays) jus about all day (weekends)
What Kind of Control do you use?:????
Time Zone:Eastern Time +3
EDIT: I use the keyboard, I did not under stand the message when i first posted
Quote from [BeatR] Tmiothy :What kind of team are you looking for?: Drift
Preferred Car/Track:RB4/South City Sprint 1
Average Laptime on Car/Track:unknown
How Active Are You?:3:15-10:00 (weekdays) jus about all day (weekends)
What Kind of Control do you use?:????
Time Zone:Eastern Time +3

Your signature says:

'I stink at playing LFS,nd I do crash alot...'

You might want to stop crashing a lot before you start putting your soul up for sale.
Good post Yann, hope you can find a team that deserves you
What kind of team are you looking for?: Race
Preferred Car/Track: Depends, preferably not RWD unless a single seater... although I've been driving intake restricted cars (UF-BR, etc) a lot lately.
Average Laptime on Car/Track: I like them all for the most part, except the sprint tracks and aston cadet.
How Active Are You?: If I don't race every day, I'm either forum-whoring or IRC'ing, and/or at work. I try to race at least once a day to keep fresh.
What Kind of Control do you use?: G25 Wheel
Time Zone: Eastern

Am I looking for a team? I don't know... I wouldn't mind being on a team, but I'm not all that great. My life is computers, between sysop at work, and admin at home. I can run websites and servers and whatnot... so I'm not completely useless.

I could probably (help) run a team, but I'm not all that great on PR either... I dunno, think about it and fling me a PM.

edit: established teams only please
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Your signature says:

'I stink at playing LFS,nd I do crash alot...'

You might want to stop crashing a lot before you start putting your soul up for sale.

I have been working on that, i've started racing the PRO AI's.
It's still not good advertising.
what do people look at when they find team members? The driver or the words in the signature on a virtual forum? I even have an spr that i made on the track. Even tough i only made it half-way through, i can drift really good. and i have already gotten a request to join a team.

[attach]82483[/attach]
when teams are looking for members they dont want members who looks sily on forums and ruining your and team reputation thats one of criterias
Quote from oldnavy :when teams are looking for members they dont want members who looks sily on forums and ruining your and team reputation thats one of criterias

I am not on a team yet! OK? i've only gotten a request for......uhm...I forgot the team, but i've gotten a request! :chairs:
Ok let's stop that stupid discusion we all understanded everyones opinion and dont trash this nice topic
oh you bullies, give him a break...g'luck BeatR
Teams in Finland!
Any teams in Finland want a´ driver?

What kind of team are you looking for? Race, Cruise, Drag
Preferred Car/Track: FBM
Average Laptime on Car/Track: New record 1.17.!!!!
How Active Are You? As active I can be.

What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse + kebord
Time Zone: -2h (Helsinki)
Quote from Mie_ite :Any teams in Finland want a´ driver?

What kind of team are you looking for? Race, Cruise, Drag
Preferred Car/Track: FBM
Average Laptime on Car/Track: 1.18.!!!!
How Active Are You? As active I can be.
What Kind of Control do you use? Mouse + kebord
Time Zone: -2h (Helsinki)

Timezone is GMT +3 in Finland now.. Laptimes could be improved by few seconds too by little training But just Buy S1/S2 and start to race, little harder to be in someones team while a Demo
What kind of team are you looking for?: Race
Preferred Car/Track: Single seaters/BL or Aston
Average Laptime on Car/Track: FBM on BL: 1.14.6
How Active Are You?: Evening and weekend
What Kind of Control do you use?: PS3 controller
Time Zone: GMT+1

I`m practicing with my PS3 controller for a while now and I can drive pretty steady whilst being fast. I`m looking for a (semi-)amateur racing team, prefered single seaters but I can handle the GTR pretty good too

Mister Pino
Quote from Mister Pino :What kind of team are you looking for?: Race
Preferred Car/Track: Single seaters/BL or Aston
Average Laptime on Car/Track: FBM on BL: 1.14.6
How Active Are You?: Evening and weekend
What Kind of Control do you use?: PS3 controller
Time Zone: GMT+1

I`m practicing with my PS3 controller for a while now and I can drive pretty steady whilst being fast. I`m looking for a (semi-)amateur racing team, prefered single seaters but I can handle the GTR pretty good too

Mister Pino

Rik De Jongs bro I believe?
Updated mine

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG