The online racing simulator
Quote from buck77 :Or he works with tweak?!?!

It's a badass FXO - the BF1 WR is around 1.15
He maybe has the new FXO that will be released only on S12!!!!!

Is that a way to cut the track to make this laptime?!
Quote from chavm481 :What kind of team are you looking for? Drift or Race.
Preferred Car/Track: XRT FE, or FXR Aston.
Average Laptime on Car/Track:
How Active Are You? Very Active especially on weekends.
What Kind of Control do you use? GamePad
Time Zone: (-8) Pacific Central.

I want to join a real team, not a group of people who lack communication.
i left my previous 2 team because of this.. want a real team, like the Falken drifters

wait so u think my team has a lack of communication and yet we all talk to each other every day and we even have a team chat on the site and we have a private team server yea very lack of communication
^lol.. calm down, whats going on w/ the "team"? i really confused... ont know what to do now... drive myself?
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FXO/KY2
Average Laptime on Car/Track: XFG/BL1 = ~low 1:36's/high 1:35's (PB 1:34.650)| FXO(with 3% intake restriction)/KY2 = 2:03 (PB 2:01.970)
How Active Are You? average 1hr per day minimum
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech DFGT
Time Zone: AKT (GMT-9)

I'm new and still learning the ropes. Looking for a competitive team with mature members to learn from.
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
What kind of team are you looking for? race
Preferred Car/Track: FXO AS2R
1:14.200 FXO AS2R
How Active Are You? not very active only about 1-2 hours a day at the most..some days i don't even drive at all.
What Kind of Control do you use? driving force pro wheel.
Time Zone:-6 GMT

im looking for a team that will take me in as im not very active and most teams want active drivers, i already got contacted by ER elite racing but i don't really want to join their team

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=mutt107
Quote from mutt107 :
i already got contacted by ER elite racing but i don't really want to join their team

Ehh.. why? We have fast guys here and you would be good add to the team, oh well your choice, im not inviting anymore drivers though for some time. Im not offended
Quote from mutt107 :What kind of team are you looking for? race
Preferred Car/Track: FXO AS2R
1:14.200 FXO AS2R
How Active Are You? not very active only about 1-2 hours a day at the most..some days i don't even drive at all.
What Kind of Control do you use? driving force pro wheel.
Time Zone:-6 GMT

im looking for a team that will take me in as im not very active and most teams want active drivers, i already got contacted by ER elite racing but i don't really want to join their team

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=stats&racer=mutt107

weren't you in our team already? o_O
Meh, sorted on server. We're all friends now! If you want to see my original post, it's quoted below a few times

Fair enough @ post below this one.
Quote from Timdpr :We won't stop you leaving, but at least leave before you set out to find another team! You won't be a great loss tbh - you seem to be a lot less active than 1-2 hours a day. You last logged into the team forums on Feb 25th, last posted on Feb 7th and I can't remember ever talking to you!

Sorry mate, but it's the truth.

Oh, and when did ER contact you? That was a bit sneaky of them if you were still in ** when they did that!

[/rant]

We contacted him when he wasnt in any team according to LFSW.
Quote from Timdpr :We won't stop you leaving, but at least leave before you set out to find another team! You won't be a great loss tbh - you seem to be a lot less active than 1-2 hours a day. You last logged into the team forums on Feb 25th, last posted on Feb 7th and I can't remember ever talking to you!

Sorry mate, but it's the truth.

Oh, and when did ER contact you? That was a bit sneaky of them if you were still in ** when they did that!

[/rant]

clockwork racing wouldn't really like me in the team cause im not very active...
Quote from EliteAti :We contacted him when he wasnt in any team according to LFSW.

Yeah, not really their fault, and guys, keep it to PMs please
Quote from mutt107 :clockwork racing wouldn't really like me in the team cause im not very active...

You'd probably best not jump teams like that. I didn't even know you had an agreement with ER before I accepted your invitation.

But even if you didn't fell like you would meet either ER or Clockwork's criteria it still would have been best if you let both of use know what you were doing as a courtesy
Quote from lizardfolk :You'd probably best not jump teams like that. I didn't even know you had an agreement with ER before I accepted your invitation.

But even if you didn't fell like you would meet either ER or Clockwork's criteria it still would have been best if you let both of use know what you were doing as a courtesy

sorry wont happen again
-
(L@gger) DELETED by L@gger
provide the sufficent criteria ull stand a better chance of finding that team
-
(enanex) DELETED by enanex
Quote from chavm481 :^lol.. calm down, whats going on w/ the "team"? i really confused... ont know what to do now... drive myself?

well now we have i believe 15 people and every one is active now a days
Lfs ingame name: T.Davidis
What kind of team are you looking for: Race
Preferred Car: GTR
What Kind of Controller do you use: Wheel and pedals

Please respond
What kind of team are you looking for? Race
Preferred Car/Track: FOX/AS2R
Average Laptime on Car/Track: FOX/AS2R 1.01.84
How Active Are You? average 1hr per day minimum
What Kind of Control do you use? Logitech DFP
Time Zone: GMT-3
-
(L@gger) DELETED by L@gger
Thanks with the offer Lithuania racing team and Clockwork, im response you in the Sunday.
Quote from enanex :Thanks with the offer Lithuania racing team and Clockwork, im response you in the Sunday.

BTW : We are SimRacing Lithuania team
Quote from enanex :Thanks with the offer Lithuania racing team and Clockwork, im response you in the Sunday.

BTW: We are Clockwork Motorsports

It seems like a fight! Hope you pick us!
Quote from Timdpr :BTW: We are Clockwork Motorsports

It seems like a fight! Hope you pick us!

HA! we won.

The Free Driver List - Advertise Yourself Here
(2045 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG