The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :But I bet you like the Bugatti Veyron concept, or maybe even Audi's which are all the same company.

And I bet you'd be wrong. Audis are just so common here, sometimes I even don't notice one when I cross the street. Only time I notice them when I drive, because if there's anyone on the road who could be described as a "total, complete cock" they usually drive an Audi.
Quote from hrtburnout :Fiats are awesome, because Ferraris are pretty. That's one great argument you've got there.

Fiat's are unreliable, just like Alfa Romeo AND Ferrari. Yes... it IS a great theory.
Quote from BlueFlame :But I bet you like the Bugatti Veyron concept, or maybe even Audi's which are all the same company.

Err, no. Horrible cars. I'd rather have a Fox.
Quote from tristancliffe :Err, no. Horrible cars. I'd rather have a Fox.

I should report you to the RSPCA, you cruel twisted fool!
Quote from tristancliffe :The Civic gear shift, at least on that mark, is widely heralded as one of the all time great shifts - feel, precision, throw, force, slop - it comes out brilliantly in them all. And, I might add, it gives the MX-5 shift a run for it's money. You'd be hard pushed to find two better cars for gear level feel without spending silly amounts of money.

No, I haven't driven one. But do you REALLY need to. Did you believe that New York existed before you went there? Do you believe that space is a vacuum without having been there? If you refuse to believe things you've read then your education must have been pretty lacking.

honestly, the more you post, the worst you sound...

i drive a great spectrum of cars and thus my on opinion is made, unlike you...

got your... leicence yet ??

Darn fanboys.

as for the civics itself, they feel top heavy, the gear shifts arent as thight as they should be, the gears are long and they all need a re-map. ( civic are built for tuners to waste all their money on them ?? )

reliable car, but by no means quick enough to be owned by myself.
i didn't even notice that post. but aye, tristan hates everything, agrees with nothing. the kind of guy that would sit at home during halloween with his lights out so kids think that there's nobody home.
Me and Tristan rarely agree on anything, but I still think he's a likeable person. He knows his stuff, just a shame he hates alot of things he deems to be 'rice'.
best looking SMALL car? EP82 Starlet GT Turbo, the one with the twin headlights.

Or this gorgeous modified AW11. Factory bodykit, lowered, wing deleted, Work rims. simple, but epic.

Quote from BlueFlame :Me and Tristan rarely agree on anything, but I still think he's a likeable person. He knows his stuff, just a shame he hates alot of things he deems to be 'rice'.

my thoughts exactly. there's so many threads he's posted in and when i've read his post my reaction would be along the line of "eh?!?! are you serious?"
Renault 5 GT Turbo perhaps?

@Blue-Flame

I don't any person here on the forum agree's with you at all! Your just a Cock
Quote from dadge :my thoughts exactly. there's so many threads he's posted in and when i've read his post my reaction would be along the line of "eh?!?! are you serious?"

Is that in response to him thinking everything is rice?
You do realise I was saying the Civic shift is good, don't you? It wasn't me hating things at all for once. Sure, I don't see the point of spending more than a grand or two on a FWD car ever, but the shifting of that Civic is, by all accounts (owners, journalists, racers) pretty darn awesome.
Quote from tristancliffe :You do realise I was saying the Civic shift is good, don't you? It wasn't me hating things at all for once. Sure, I don't see the point of spending more than a grand or two on a FWD car ever, but the shifting of that Civic is, by all accounts (owners, journalists, racers) pretty darn awesome.

Personally, I was aware that you were being positive. Still doesn't take away the fact that a road legal car with a body kit (how ever lesser or tasteful) and alloy wheels on is rice, regardless of anything.
Quote from BlueFlame :Personally, I was aware that you were being positive. Still doesn't take away the fact that a road legal car with a body kit (how ever lesser or tasteful) and alloy wheels on is rice, regardless of anything.

Stereotypically put, not actually true.

You know you like it
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Stereotypically put, not actually true.

I just meant that is what TRISTAN thinks.
Quote from G!NhO :its just that i dont want to see it very damn time i open this thread

Ok I must be missing something here.. I haven't quoted anything except links. At least that's what's showing up in my browser. No pictures, just links. So what on earth are you seeing???
Quote from freddyalek90 :For me, it's the new Ford Fiesta. The previous models had just a dull exterior, and even worse interior... The new one though, I think it's fantastic, inside and out, even if it isn't an hot-hatch. [waits to see the ST model]

BTW, that's mine
The first two pics were taken in the countryside near my house, and the third one in my village (Look at the speed!! What a maniac I am! 40kph/25mph!!).

It's a poor copy of the Fiat Punto.

http://www.fiat.co.uk/Showroom/#showroom/grande_punto_3dr

Oh and that interior is my idea of hell. All that fake (or real same difference) Alumninium everywhere. Again the Punto dash is much nicer IMO.
oh yeah saw this! well, in pictures, but it is so cool! I love the car. I forgot what the MiTo part meant. I will do some research.
Quote from gezmoor :It's a poor copy of the Fiat Punto.

http://www.fiat.co.uk/Showroom/#showroom/grande_punto_3dr

Oh and that interior is my idea of hell. All that fake (or real same difference) Alumninium everywhere. Again the Punto dash is much nicer IMO.

It's much, MUCH nicer than the GP. I don't really see so many similarities either: high rear lights... erm... little window just behind the a-pillar... around 4 meters... but the Ford is really more modern, you can't deny that.

And the interior: I suppose you don't like the Aluminium looks. I didn't when I first saw it, but now I think it's if not beautiful, very modern and distinctive.
BTW I think that the stripe round the dash (that you can have in different colours) in the Punto is really ugly. And will fall off.
Yes, the reliability/build quality in new Fiats is better than ever, but some years ago it was like, say, being raped by a radioactive pedophile, now is slightly better, but miles away from the Germans.
And, be careful, I'm Italian, and despite that, I'd rather eat my money than buy an italian car. My mum has got a Daewoo Matiz: she could have bought a Seicento, but didn't; my dad has got an Opel Astra: he could have bought a Stilo at the time. I now have a Fiesta, and I didn't want a GP. It's not that we are xenophile: italian cars aren't as good as other European cars. Period.
Quote from BlueFlame :I just meant that is what TRISTAN thinks.

But Tristan is a jaffa-cake munching fellow!

So whatever he says is automatically right! A man who eats jaffacakes while reading autosport magazine is automatically right.
If you start buying Track and Race Cars magazine you'll see even more of me, as my racing club is now sponsored by them, and they are going to cover races, do car tests, and they want articles such as how a rebuild of a late 90s F3 car went

But Jaffa Cakes and Autosport remain my true passion. Obviously.

Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG