The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
[quote=Luke.S;1084858]Who says kia's can't be fun[quote]

Ummm, anyone with common sense?
Quote from tristancliffe :You do know that AZ31 and AZ91 are magnesium alloys. You don't add AZ31 to magnesium - AZ31 IS the material.

Who talked about adding AZ31 to magnesium here?
Talk about practical! How many cars DON'T have THIS FEATURE which happens often!!
Quote from Luke.S :Who says kia's can't be fun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... q5ZDI&feature=related

[random youtube found video]

Well I dunno about you but I wouldn't be that much amused in behind the wheel of that car. That was just simple boring handbrake maneuver in slow speed in wet asphalt. Doesn't require a proper driver or anything.

Of course you can toy around in every car, but some cars are fun to toy around and some aren't.
Quote from piggy501 :HEY! I'm a big fan of Volvos!!!

Skoda and Seat come high up on my list.

Hate BMW. And Porsche, Mercedes, Alfa, Bentley, Chrysler, Citreon, Diahatsu, Ford, Honda (except NSX), Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, BMW Minis, Nissan, Peugeot, Proton, Renault, Seat, Smart cars, Ssangyong, Subaru Imprezas, Suzuki, Toyota and Volkswagen.

Do you see your mistake? I hope you do.
I still say, this is just one of the best looking hot-hatches out there..

(ok yes, i wanted to showoff my sisters husbands old ride maybe.. xD) but no, I genuienly think, this is a looker !
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Talk about practical! How many cars DON'T have THIS FEATURE which happens often!!

wow great exactly the kind of thing every fiat has had since the dawn of time
its not even a feature its just cutting all the elctric which is what cars should do when you turn the ignition off

also the mito is the kind of car not even a mother could love
Quote from ussbeethoven :Nice looking car (except for the splash guards), but what happened to the driver-side airbag?

And the wheels.. And the steering wheel..
Well that's very good looking for a Civic of that generation. I love those wheels and mudflaps and that steeringwheel. It looks like it's supposed to get driven on some gravel road nice and hard. THO I still hate those Civics, that basic shape is just stupid.
Anyone else hate the gear lever stupidly located in the dash like that (Civic pic)?
Me me me!
Quote from BigPeBe :Since everyone is posting their favorites, I might as well post my favorite small car, or at least one of them.

Yes, Anglia is a bit of a funny looking car, but I would still love to own one with a proper N/A engine.

I also like old Minis but their FWD so they don't fit to me.

they sure are cool

with a 1300 crossflow for that oldschool feel or just a crazy v8 transplant !!

is it just me or is the new skoda fabia cool ?? in orange... ??
What about a Mini Cooper S
Quote from mrodgers :Anyone else hate the gear lever stupidly located in the dash like that (Civic pic)?

Try driving one. As fast as you can. Then you'll praise it.
Quote from Thunderhead :Try driving one. As fast as you can. Then you'll praise it.

doesnt matter where the gearknob is, majority of the time im steering with my knees !
Quote from theirishnoob :doesnt matter where the gearknob is, majority of the time im steering with my knees !

Oh it does, especially when it's located so ****ing behind you can't never be sure are you touching the handbrake or the gearknob. And then it happens, and you touch the wrong one and almost cause a pile up.
Quote from Thunderhead :Oh it does, especially when it's located so ****ing behind you can't never be sure are you touching the handbrake or the gearknob. And then it happens, and you touch the wrong one and almost cause a pile up.

you should be well used to you car before doing such a thing, you never just get into a car and blast off...

get in a get used to the configuration...

tbh, i never look at anything inside the car, i sit in third all day killing the clutch wit hthe same cd playing every day... i never cause an accident... if anything i drive too slow to

but what i mean is: i know where everything is so my eyes are never off the road/mirrors.
Polski Fiat 126, tha best small car in the history!
You know what is funny about the P126?

It is atleast 9000 times more comfortable, fun and involving to drive than a Vw Polo. Go figure.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :And the wheels.. And the steering wheel..

Well, those are winter rims.. for gravel and winter tyres : >, and the steering wheel is actually a really cool one, and really comfortable ! just not from that angle maybe ;p
Quote from BigPeBe :Well that's very good looking for a Civic of that generation. I love those wheels and mudflaps and that steeringwheel. It looks like it's supposed to get driven on some gravel road nice and hard. THO I still hate those Civics, that basic shape is just stupid.

thanks! well yes, it has protection beneath too, well yeah, but the type-r of that shape usually looks pretty good imho
Quote from mrodgers :Anyone else hate the gear lever stupidly located in the dash like that (Civic pic)?

woh woh, i thought that is one of the best things about the car, especially if you get used to it, a really well positioned, very short, 6 gears... the gearbox is definetly one of the good points of that civic !

---- anyhooo, since i already posted a couple of pics of it, why not endulge in its beauty and post some more ;D
with tarmac rims, being dirty, and smthing, and a blurry pic of the steering wheel.

And for the mito, I think it's gonna be along the lines, of the clio 172 ...
Quote from LineR32 :If it wasn't for the Mini that Mito probably wouldn't exist.

Ahgreed but somebuddy would have done the epic smal car thing instead of mini I think.

But stil cant disgree that it looks spicy if it turns out anywhere near tohse photos il seariously safe up for it I mean look at tha rear and those lines(drools)

Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG