The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :ffs stop quotng the damn sh!tbox

Does it hurt you? I dont think you have 56k connection neither.
its just that i dont want to see it very damn time i open this thread
Then, we cant help you. Sorry, come again.
Everyone just hates Civics, irrespective of whether it's a nicely modified one or not, which is again opinion of the person reviewing it....
The new Corsa VXR looks awesome tbh. Sadly I don't think It'll be my first car
For me, it's the new Ford Fiesta. The previous models had just a dull exterior, and even worse interior... The new one though, I think it's fantastic, inside and out, even if it isn't an hot-hatch. [waits to see the ST model]

BTW, that's mine
The first two pics were taken in the countryside near my house, and the third one in my village (Look at the speed!! What a maniac I am! 40kph/25mph!!).
Attached images
Fiesta1.jpg
Fiesta2.jpg
Fiesta3.jpg
Quote from freddyalek90 :For me, it's the new Ford Fiesta. The previous models had just a dull exterior, and even worse interior... The new one though, I think it's fantastic, inside and out, even if it isn't an hot-hatch. [waits to see the ST model]

BTW, that's mine
The first two pics were taken in the countryside near my house, and the third one in my village (Look at the speed!! What a maniac I am! 40kph/25mph!!).

It looks great!
New Fiesta looks horrible, hate the way the window line just rises like the waistband on an old pensioner.
Quote from BlueFlame :New Fiesta looks horrible, hate the way the window line just rises like the waistband on an old pensioner.

And if it had a VW badge, you'd praise it right?
Quote from BlueFlame :New Fiesta looks horrible, hate the way the window line just rises like the waistband on an old pensioner.

The window line raises towords the C-pillar in most of the new-designed cars.
I've attached pics of the AM DB9, the Scirocco, the new Fiat Bravo, the latest Mégane Coupè and the new Delta. All cars with this stylistic feature that, IMHO, are quite likeable, if not beautiful. The DB9 is just gorgeous, though. :lovies3d:

As for the Integrale... I've always wanted a car like that, but not for the styling. Give me a ruler and I can draw anything better than that. The basic model was just "some car", only the HF / HF Integrale Evoluzione were better. In the 80's, that styling was fine, but for me it isn't anymore, sorry.
The only ruler-styled car that I've always loved and will always love, is the Lamborghini Countach. :bowdown:

Of course, you can judge me mad, but everyone has his own opinion. "De gustibus non est disputandum" used to say the Latins, i.e. there's no accounting for taste.
Attached images
2006-Aston-Martin-DB9-Sports-Pack-SA-1280x960.jpg
volkswagen-scirocco41.jpg
large-2008-fiat-bravo-1.6-multijet-01.jpg
nuova_renault_megane_coupe2.jpg
Lancia_Delta20_b.jpg
Quote from Thunderhead :And if it had a VW badge, you'd praise it right?

Probobly, but not for it's looks if it looked like that :P There's not many Volkswagens that I do find ugly, but one for sure is The Corrado and the Sharan.
Quote from BlueFlame :Sharan.

I presume, because it's related to Ford. And it's ugly. Lots o room for har har yipee tho.
Quote from Thunderhead :I presume, because it's related to Ford. And it's ugly. Lots o room for har har yipee tho.

Partly because it's related to Ford yes, most Fords are dog-ugly even if it wasn't related to Ford, I'd still think it was dog-ugly. Would never own one... never... :P
Quote from BlueFlame :Probobly, but not for it's looks if it looked like that :P There's not many Volkswagens that I do find ugly, but one for sure is The Corrado and the Sharan.

Then why? Better build quality? I know that VW is just better, but I assure you that Ford has done a very big step forward with the little Fiesta. All the dashboard is covered in soft plastic, wheel and gear shift have leather inserts, the switches are precise... Then there's the ride: even with 16" alloys and 4 big blokes in it, it just smoothly passes over bumps. And it's just a giggle to drive, it's nimble, it's precise
I've driven the equivalent Polo, and first: the outside is ok, nothing special, the car you could lose in a carpark. But the interior just made me lose my will to live: well put together, ok, but dreary. And the drive is nowhere near as fun as the Fiesta's.
And, last but not least, the price.
I've paid my Fiesta (1.2 4cyl 82bhp Titanium with metallic paint, electric rear windows, climate control, 16" alloys, tinted rear windows, CD/MP3 radio 6 speakers with aux/usb/iPod connection, bluetooth and voice recognition, and 5 airbags) around 14.000€, but I preordered it, so it had 1500€ worth of accessories for free. At the dealer now, you would pay it 15.510€. The nearest Polo is 15.681€ for the 1.2 3cyl 70bhp Comfortline (only 4 speakers, no iPod connection, 15" alloys, no Blutooth connection, no voice recognition) or 17.709€ for the 1.4 4cyl 80bhp Sportline (only 4 speakers, no iPod connection, no Blutooth connection, no voice recognition).
So, the VW is better refined. Period.
The Fiesta on the other end is full of kit, more powerful, cheaper, more modern (I can't say better looking, 'cause you don't like it, and probably the Ford RANGE), and also safer (1 more airbag for standard, 5 stars EuroNCAP versus the Polo's 4 stars).
And you would choose the Polo?
As I said earlyer, de gustibus. Go on your VW's, I'll enjoy my Ford

And, BTW, I also thought the Fiesta didn't look too good, partly for the big mouth (Will Young is nothing in comparison) and partly for the thick C-pillar. I went to a dealer to see what's what, and I changed my mind. But you don't like Fords, so, why on earth am I trying to convince you?
Does a Lotus count as a small car?

Quote from UncleBenny :Does a Lotus count as a small car? [pic]

Yeah, it has almost the same dimensions as the Fiesta I was talking about before, just a little shorter and wider -but I'd classify it as a sports car, not a small car
The new renault megan Coupe is just slightly altered and squashed VW Scirrocco.
I dare to bet that they are made in the same factory or at least one street apart of eithoter.

In any case I find it a ripoff
Attached images
No imagination at renault.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :Partly because it's related to Ford yes, most Fords are dog-ugly even if it wasn't related to Ford, I'd still think it was dog-ugly. Would never own one... never... :P

I would. Simply because I'd rather be found on road, dead, and fix or repair it daily, than drive a boringoverpricedandextremlyoverratedwagen.
Quote from Thunderhead :I would. Simply because I'd rather be found on road, dead, and fix or repair it daily, than drive a boringoverpricedandextremlyoverratedwagen.

But I bet you like the Bugatti Veyron concept, or maybe even Audi's which are all the same company.
Oh dear I should never have bothered looking at Pistonheads Integrale's for sale. I'm sorely tempted to have a closer look at this with a view to running it down to Knockhill for some trackdays. Wouldn't even need a trailer

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/837201.htm

Pros: very little money loss when selling (if any)
Cons: Having to take getting my G25 shoved up my arse by Mrs AlienT. Now I could maybe handle this but the thought of a Harley Street surgeon trying removing it while bedside Jessica Lopez and MP3 Astra reporting for "Sim Racing Tonight" Naa!
Quote from BlueFlame :But I bet you like the Bugatti Veyron concept, or maybe even Audi's which are all the same company.

Fiats are awesome, because Ferraris are pretty. That's one great argument you've got there.

Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG