The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
#51 - 5haz
Looks like the Rice Nazi Brigade is here.
Quote from tristancliffe :Tasteful (referring to the white one, obviously the green one isn't)????? It's so ricey you could put it near a naan and call it a curry.

that'll be indian styling then?
Quote from tristancliffe :Tasteful (referring to the white one, obviously the green one isn't)????? It's so ricey you could put it near a naan and call it a curry.

Just look at it - the silly wheels, the silly bumpers, the stupid ride height. The only thing it's missing is to be de-locked and it'd win ricing prizes (which are not a good thing). And to cap it off, it's probably powered by a 1.2 litre with hole drilled in the airbox, 5" piping in the exhaust, and vernier cam pulleys set to a figure that ensures it makes 115dB(A) but only 3.2hp.

You just hate anything that has been externally modified Tristan.
I find CobraDrifter's Civic to be the best damn Civic, I have ever seen. It suits my taste down to the ground, and even though it's not a Volkswagen or an Audi, I love it.
Just because the mini is english all the english people like it, if it was German then all english people didnt like it. YA RLY!

@Chris: I didnt say Jeeps are the best looking cars
edit: you talking about sounds again?
Quote from G!NhO :Just because the mini is english all the english people like it, if it was German then all english people didnt like it. YA RLY!

Go away Minifag!
Lol, I'm still suprised people like old Minis. They're OK, but they look so dated! It's like a squashed up Beetle.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who finds the MiTo GTA cool. Looking at the Peformance figures and styling.... other than that, I dunno.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Lol, I'm still suprised people like old Minis. They're OK, but they look so dated! It's like a squashed up Beetle.

I'm guessing I'm the only one who finds the MiTo GTA cool. Looking at the Peformance figures and styling.... other than that, I dunno.

I AGREE WITH YOU

the mini is outdated crap, and the MiTo is just cool both normal version and GTA
Quote from CobraDrifter :Maybe because they have some AZ31 or AZ91 in them...not sure it could be wood too.

You do know that AZ31 and AZ91 are magnesium alloys. You don't add AZ31 to magnesium - AZ31 IS the material.
Quote from G!NhO :Just because the mini is english all the english people like it, if it was German then all english people didnt like it. YA RLY!

Quote from G!NhO :I AGREE WITH YOU

the mini is outdated crap, and the MiTo is just cool both normal version and GTA

I think that Jeeps look outdated. Even new ones! I never said Jeeps were not good looking anyway, you mentioned that Minis sound rubbish when in my opinion they sound gorgeous. So I was just commenting on your beloved 4x4. Now that you mention it though, I do think Jeeps look crap. So nevermind. Oh and I like the new minis aswell, not as much as the old ones but I still do like them. The new ones are also German FYI. So there goes your argument about them only being liked because they are british.

I love porsches, they are german. I love ferraris, they are Italian.
Quite a bold assumption to make really. Saying that all british people only love british cars because they are british. I love the old minis because I think they still look great and fit in fine with other modern cars. They handle fantastic and are great to drive. So sorry if you do not agree.
i do know that the new ones are German, but the old ones aren't.
and i do not like the new one either...

If you look at top gear, you will see that Jeremy likes almost every british car and dislikes almost every German car.
Thats why i said that.

but nevermind ignore my post, it made no sense at all lol

btw i just like Jeeps, their not my favorite cars or anything
Quote from G!NhO :
If you look at top gear, you will see that Jeremy likes almost every british car and dislikes almost every German car.

Apart from loving the BMW M3 and using it as a benchmark for all sports saloons, voting the Mercedes SLK 55 AMG Black edition as the most exciting car in his most recent DVD, and hating Rover? Actually we don't have many car manufacturers, and Jeremy dislikes most of them, hates a few, and is banned from buying some.

Jeep? :chairfall

http://www.top-toys-kids.com/images/amazon/barbie_jeep.jpg
Quote from G!NhO :
Thats why i said that.

Did you miss all the Porsches that he tested, drifted, and praised as some of the greatest cars ever?

Just one example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_WqdKbTvY

On topic:
I don't really like this Alfa. I like most of their cars, but the design looks odd in my eyes on this one for some reason.
The British cannot make volume production cars. Triumphs? Fail. Rovers? Fail. MGs? Fail. Austin? Fail. Healy? Fail. Landrover? Fail. BMC? Fail.

Now and again they fluke a good car - the Mini is a prime example (not the horrible German monstrosity). But in the main Britain can only do small volume production - Lotus, Noble, Ariel, TVR, Ginetta etc.
Divine Beauty (and small as well).
Attached images
small_car.gif
mini and scirocco(saw a nice one when me and my family was going to germany to get cheap beer and wine and sodas. also some candy)
Since everyone is posting their favorites, I might as well post my favorite small car, or at least one of them.

Yes, Anglia is a bit of a funny looking car, but I would still love to own one with a proper N/A engine.

I also like old Minis but their FWD so they don't fit to me.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Apart from loving the BMW M3 and using it as a benchmark for all sports saloons, voting the Mercedes SLK 55 AMG Black edition as the most exciting car in his most recent DVD, and hating Rover? Actually we don't have many car manufacturers, and Jeremy dislikes most of them, hates a few, and is banned from buying some.

Jeep? :chairfall

http://www.top-toys-kids.com/images/amazon/barbie_jeep.jpg

It was the CLK black.
Quote from G!NhO :Ye british people only like british cars...

HEY! I'm a big fan of Volvos!!!

And ummm...

Fiat Stilos...
And Jeeps...

And. Ehmmm...

No, Aston Martin is British.

Oh, I like the NSX.

Like Audi. Koenigsegg too! And Land Rover. Skoda and Seat come high up on my list.

Hate BMW. And Porsche, Mercedes, Alfa, Bentley, Chrysler, Citreon, Diahatsu, Ford, Honda (except NSX), Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, BMW Minis, Nissan, Peugeot, Proton, Renault, Seat, Smart cars, Ssangyong, Subaru Imprezas, Suzuki, Toyota and Volkswagen.

You may be onto something to here. Does this work with other countries? Do you Holland peoples only like Spyker C8 Lavoilette things?

Oh, big up to Perodua!!!
Quote from piggy501 :Do you Holland peoples only like Spyker C8 Lavoilette things?:

Disgusting

#71 - Myw
The Mito is a really good looking car. It doesn't look like a chavs car - which most small hatches look like - and, from what I heard, It drives very well for an Alfa.

Also, if you notice, It seems to be quite big which means space. That's always a plus for small car drivers.

-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Teh sex

Angel eyes ftw

Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG