The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
Vinny please dont quote images, and that is NOT the best looking small car ever its just the most ricey shitbox ever.
Quote from G!NhO :Vinny please dont quote images

+1

Although I have to say, the photographs are very good, and tbh I think that Civic is quite tasteful.

Now THAT'S rice.
This is all relative to what you mean by "small car".
Tasteful (referring to the white one, obviously the green one isn't)????? It's so ricey you could put it near a naan and call it a curry.

Just look at it - the silly wheels, the silly bumpers, the stupid ride height. The only thing it's missing is to be de-locked and it'd win ricing prizes (which are not a good thing). And to cap it off, it's probably powered by a 1.2 litre with hole drilled in the airbox, 5" piping in the exhaust, and vernier cam pulleys set to a figure that ensures it makes 115dB(A) but only 3.2hp.
http://ediepeterson.files.word ... civic-type-r-1024x768.jpg

IMHO, this civic is really good looking.
Seriously, though, aren't there more small car categories than one ? :> i mean mito, mini, aint in the same class as meganes and civics right ?
oh, and aobut that alfa mito on 5th gear, it didn't look good
Is it me or do those headlights look like they came from a Honda Jazz from that angle?

On another note :

STOP QUOTING IMAGES FFS.

Quote from tristipoo :Tasteful (referring to the white one, obviously the green one isn't)????? It's so ricey you could put it near a naan and call it a curry.

Just look at it - the silly wheels, the silly bumpers, the stupid ride height. The only thing it's missing is to be de-locked and it'd win ricing prizes (which are not a good thing). And to cap it off, it's probably powered by a 1.2 litre with hole drilled in the airbox, 5" piping in the exhaust, and vernier cam pulleys set to a figure that ensures it makes 115dB(A) but only 3.2hp.

Still, I think it looks tasteful. It's rare to see a "nice" Civic...

So what it could be standard internally, but then again it may not be. Who knows, more to the point, what difference does it make?
It doesn't make any difference. It's still rice in my book, internally 'tuned' or not.
Wow...some of you need a new definition of rice :S The green one is a ricebox but not the white one.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Thread fail?

It has class men
btw: why all Minis have those "f(r)og" lights in front? scared of getting lost in city traffic with SUVs so they have a lot of lights to have more hope ?
Quote from tristancliffe :Tasteful (referring to the white one, obviously the green one isn't)????? It's so ricey you could put it near a naan and call it a curry.

You utter barsteward....it hurt me laughing at that (busted ribs)

Back on topic. That Alfa ain't the best looking by any stretch of the imagination, for me the ultimate goes too the Berea, but stand it next to a Punto or Ford Ka and it'll be the one that gets the looks.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
Still, I think it looks tasteful. It's rare to see a "nice" Civic...

Well, I think fully stock Civic is most beautiful Civic
the new suzuki swift looks rather good as does the i30 sport...

but the k10 micra R is the best...
Quote from CobraDrifter :Wow...some of you need a new definition of rice :S The green one is a ricebox but not the white one.

Ah, the classic denial symptoms of the posting ricer. Of course you'll deny it. You don't want to admit you like brainless ricing, so you've deluded yourself into thinking that if someone else does it it is ricing, but if you do it (or like it) then it isn't. Poor you.

One day you'll be able to afford a decent car and won't need to feck around with it.
Ouch I love the Alfas but this one has gone too far I think.

IMO the non-GTA MiTo is better (see below), although "best looking ever" seems a bit too optimistic.

Quote from tristancliffe :Ah, the classic denial symptoms of the posting ricer. Of course you'll deny it. You don't want to admit you like brainless ricing, so you've deluded yourself into thinking that if someone else does it it is ricing, but if you do it (or like it) then it isn't. Poor you.

One day you'll be able to afford a decent car and won't need to feck around with it.

Well,I hate rice cars just FYI.From what I read you call every car that got mags,lowered suspension & some minor bodywork(stock bumpers still on) rice cars?!That is a real rice car:

Quote from CobraDrifter :Well,I hate rice cars just FYI.From what I read you call every car that got mags,lowered suspension & some minor bodywork(stock bumpers still on) rice cars?!That is a real rice car:

your talking about liking a civic with BBS wheels on it...

The kettles calling the pot black by the looks of things
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe
I don't care what alloy the wheels are made from. Why would I be specific about magnesium? Or do you not know why some wheels are called mags in slang?

Quote from CobraDrifter :

I don't see a difference really?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :http://www.autoblog.com/2009/0 ... va-preview-alfa-mito-gta/

OMG!! I dunno about you, but this looks awesome! I'm even about to think this looks better than the Brera! And it has the power to match. 1.8T pushing out 240bhp. Let's hope the Reviews bring this up too.

it looks very nice, but I think they overdid it on the front.
Quote from G!NhO :hell no

hell yeah! the mini was, is and will be the best looking small car ever.
Quote from tristancliffe :I don't care what alloy the wheels are made from. Why would I be specific about magnesium? Or do you not know why some wheels are called mags in slang?
I don't see a difference really?

Maybe because they have some AZ31 or AZ91 in them...not sure it could be wood too.
The Mito just looks like a somehow stupid looking baby with only one big tooth in the middle

Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG