The online racing simulator
Best-looking small car ever?
(181 posts, started )
I bet it won't be as good as the Arbarth SS. Remember the 147 GTA?

Still, it looks good :o
#3 - SamH
Yup, that is pretty gorgeous. Petty it will need dealership attention more often than a Tesla needs charging.

And boy oh boy, what a dealership.
mx-5?
Best looking small cars were made decades ago already.
My fav is the ol' Mini

But the Alfa is good too
Is this thread full of sarcasm or has the world gone mad?
The Mito is fugly imo. 5th Gear had it on an indoor kart track when testing it, they had it up against the BMW Mini iirc. I wasn't paying much attention to it though.
I see too much new Beetle in it. 240hp is probably too much (assuming it's FWD), damn companies trying to sell cars with numbers again. I'd rather have a big(ger) car, rear drive, and a naturally aspirated V8. Although on that note, my savings account for a Cerbera is still looking pretty empty.
It'd go negative if you bought one though! It'll break down every other weekend and you'll end up best friends with Newcastles AA men!
It makes my eyes bleed. I never really liked Alfa's designs anyway, but this one looks like it was designed by the same idiot who did those fugly chav bodykits.
I think the Fiat Grande Punto looks much better.
the MiTo is a brilliant looking car, it is basicly a small version of the 8C Competizione which is the most beautifull car in the world.

this GTA version looks even better, i love Alfa's.
<----- Best small looking car ever???
hell no
Headlights are pure awfulness on the Alfa. The bling/ricer diffuser at the back is pretty grim too, and the exhaust outlets are too big to look good.
Agreed. I really am starting to dislike Alfas, trying TO hard to be stylish and good looking. Good looking cars should really come naturally, not forced.
Ye british people only like british cars...
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
The Metro shares a lot of the Mini's components and was supposed to kill off the Mini iirc.
It's an Alfa! I'm driving a 156 Sportwagon at the mo and Clarkson is friggiin right! There is summit about ALfas! The Miti isn't really a good looking car in the normal sense, but it's an Alfa Romeo. Art over function! And the car is certainly a grower In fact it's f*cking awesome! And I am not really a ' new car' person!

My fav small car in ALL areas -
mini's suck they look and sound like this >
#22 - 5haz
A diffuser, on a small hatchback, come on!

Alfa please don't try to appeal to people who usually buy Fiat Puntos or Vauxhall Corsas, Alfas are supposed to be a bit nicer and refined than that.
If it wasn't for the Mini that Mito probably wouldn't exist.

Reliant Robin -

Actually I like Minis. New Cooper S is nice and has something under bonnet also.

(181 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG